You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Haunted Holy Book 2

Real Ghost Stories

The Haunted Holy Book 2

 

Here is an update on my story the holy book,

So things have gotten a little crazy around my house since the last time I posted about it, to start I have turned over the history of the family in the book to my uncle.

He took the bible with him to his house and ever since then, it has been like open the floodgates to the nether world. We are now hearing voices and smelling smoke on a daily basis some time two or three times a day we will see a black figure going up the hall towards my bedroom where I had kept the book.

Last night was a heck of a night in my household. As Michigan Weather has been a little weird this year and the way the house sits we keep the air on at night even during the cool nights as the house get hot by the sun all day and heats the house all day. This means that we have all the windows closed in the house, so let me get to the point I went to sleep about 1:30am after watching a movie about 5 minutes after I laid down I heard people talking.

At first I could not understand the people talking but I could definitely tell that there were female and male voices, a few minutes after I heard the voices I heard people walking in my room I could also hear the swish of a dress, when I flipped over I saw absolutely nothing.

We also have had the smell of Tobacco all last night and for most of today (Saturday 15, August).

I will update more as it happens, or my uncle finds out about the family.

Other hauntings by youngdz79

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, youngdz79, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

youngdz79 (6 stories) (58 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-24)
To Surya we can not put the book back where we got since we removed the book case it was falling apart. Cause I did want to try that trick until I realized it was gone
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-22)
youngdz79--It's always a privilege when people allow us to follow the tracks of an on-going phenomenon. You had Fred for so many years giving you inside scoops and acquainting you with these matters.
This may be a more complex story, what with the fire smell and the repeated scurry of the figure down the hall to where the Bible had been kept.
Glad to hear your well-credentialed uncle is taking a large and active part in the investigation.
We often never know the consequence of our actions. On this case, you may.
~ James
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-22)
Ever thought of bringing the book back and putting it back where you found it. Whatever the history, you have obviously made someone unhappy by moving the Holy book.
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-22)
Maybe the family of sometime in history has become attached to your family because of the bible. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: