You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Missing Cell Phone

Real Ghost Stories

Missing Cell Phone

 

Have any of you ever heard noises like banging of pans, hitting the counter, or any other creepy noise like whispering in your ear? All of those happened to me. This isn't that big of a deal, but I just thought I'd share it. So, here's the real story. I heard noises like that, and I would say stuff like "Shut Up!" or "God, will you shut up already?". But finally, I was nice. I said "Would you please be quiet?". It stopped. It was pretty creepy, after it stopped, I had a horrible feeling. Like there was something in that very room. Like someone was watching me. It's probably my imagination, but every time I close a door, the millisecond before it is shut, I hear my Great Grandma saying my name.

Now for the cell phone. I was watching TV And I put my phone on the table and I AM SURE I PUT IT ON THE TABLE. I went in my room to take out my pet rat and I called my dad on the house phone. After about ten minutes, I heard a weird squeaky noise. No, it was not my rat. I went back into the room with my cell phone and it was gone. I searched and searched and I found it at the very bottom of the laundry basket! I know who it was. It was my dad's dad. He died a long time ago and my dad told me he was a bit of a jokester.

I'm glad I got to see my Grandpa.

Other hauntings by Johnnyboy

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Ch3L534 (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
johnnyboy do you have a youtube channel and make music because there is a youtube person with your name
purplequeen12 (2 stories) (69 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-15)
Cool story!
Short and sweet, and to the point! 😊
Does it still happen?

Much love,
Purple Queen ❤
Johnnyboy (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-08)
Why, thank you olivia. I really appreciate it that you liked my storie. :) :) :)
olivia (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-02)
you should be happy that you seen your grandpa and have peace and love
your storie wascooooooooooooooool
Johnnyboy (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-27)
Yes, and a door slammed shut, scaring the living hell out of me. It was just really crepy.
Chris (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-23)
Hey man nice story I remember we did like a ghost calling and it was creepy!
Taylor (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-15)
Yep that's so cool man! Always be nice to spirts or it will get worse. To find your cell phone easyier you sholud have called it :-).

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: