You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Scared Little Boy

Real Ghost Stories

Scared Little Boy

 

I was 14 years old when I woke up in the middle of the night, it was storming badly. I woke up on the opposite side of the bed, which was very strange. I had a swivel chair in the middle of my room with the seat part facing me. From where I was laying it was straight in front of me. My bed was against the wall.

When I woke up there was a little boy standing behind the swivel chair. His lower chest, and up is all I could see. He was wearing a white shirt and had dark short hair. He was moving extremely fast, and he was glitchy. He kept biting his nails and looking around like he was scared. I didn't think ghosts moved like that, like super fast.

It seemed like he didn't notice me, but I had never seen him before. I sat up and turned on my lamp beside my bed, and he was gone. I went straight back to bed.

Usually I would scream or cry but I did neither I think maybe because I was so tired.

He was my first and clearest apparition.

So how did I wake up at the exact moment he was there? Plus on the other side on my bed to where my eyes were straight in front of him.

Ghosts scare me so bad. I have seen quite a bit, and I don't like to experience it myself, but other people's stories interest me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Shawna, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

honey91 (14 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-21)
HEY GIRL!

Yeah this is so creepy! When you first told me this, I put myself in your shoes and I was kind of freaking out!

The fast moving glitch thing is the creepiest

Loves! ❤
cookie90 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-01)
thank you everyone for your comments, I really appreciate them. I don't have a computer with internet, I just use a DSi. So it limits me on what I can do. To answer some question, I never woke up on the other side of my bed, before or after that. I can't say for my whole life of course. Lol. I will write asap, but remember I can hardly do that. So don't get mad lol.

Thank you!
4d (15 stories) (167 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-26)
Shawna,
I have heard that the air is charged with energy during Thunderstorms and Lightning storms. It could have given this child enough energy to form partially. The unsteady speed at which he moved is strange though... 😕 Oh well, Aloha - 4d 😊
Phoenix77 (3 stories) (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-25)
I agree with Stacier90. He just could have been a boy scared of the storm. Another thought though, we have no idea how we look to ghosts. Maybe to him, you were the pale transparent one.
Stacier90 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-24)
A lot of times ghosts don't know they're dead. They often ask, what happened? Or where am i? It seems to me that he's just a frightened little boy who is afraid of thunderstorms. I think he just wanted your company to feel safe.
-_Syeetaque_- (5 stories) (109 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-22)
If I was in your place, yes, I would scream out loud. Anyhow, waking up at the time when they are visible is not coincidental.
Once I woke up in the early hours just to find I couldn't move. Guess how I woke up...
Somebody or something, a female's voice as I could remember, whispered into my ear... I was too terrified to feel sleepy...
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-22)
I have woken up a number of times in my childhood on the other side of the bed. It really is not uncommon. As for the little boy, well I have to wonder whether you were really awake or asleep. When morning broke, which side of the bed were you on?
Joojoodolly (1 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-22)
Thats a really creepy one! Maybe the boy lived in that room before you, and it had some ghosts in it, so it might be showing you how scared he was, like a sign to be careful in that room.
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-22)
Whoa.😲 I wonder if the ghost moved you to the other side so you could see him. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: