You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: Who Was He, Why Was He So Angry?

Real Ghost Stories

Who Was He, Why Was He So Angry?

 

One of the times I had the experience of my ghost/spirit was when I lived in this house that was more garage than house. We moved their when I was five. I did not feel or see him until I was maybe eight or ten. He would follow me into the master bedroom. When he followed me he would frighten me so much I would sometimes cry. I never actually saw him it was more of an impression inside my head. I knew he was a white man, white hair, short beard, dress clothes, and he was always angry. His anger I think scared me the most I can still feel it when I think about him.

Also he would show up at night this is when I could feel him the strongest. He felt so strong and my fear of him was doubled at night then in day time. I don't know why he was angry. I always had the feeling that something bad happened in that house. Sometimes when I was asleep I would wake up with a shadow in my room were their shouldn't have been one. I now that it was always him. He would always come closer when I was awake.

One of these nights I told him to leave me alone and go away. But he wouldn't, and then I started crying and begging him to leave. His anger filled my room so much I was scared into silent tears. But maybe after a minute of this he disappeared I have never seen him or felt him again. I still wonder what happened, who he was, why he targeted me, and why was he so angry?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, hestiak, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Walter_R (1 stories) (81 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-07)
Now that sounds like a demon to me, not a ghost at all. You had a demon in your house. There isn't any need to look up the history on the house at all. How ever it does sound like you got rid of him okay, so I won't worry about it.

Take care,

Walter
Jginkx94 (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-01)
naybe he lived there and he felt that you and your family were disturbung him so you did do the right thing by telling him to leave you alone because he could have driven you crazy scared or he couldve been leadding up to somthing much MUCH worse like physical harm
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-29)
Sounds like you did the right thing by asking it to leave you alone and it did just that after one last fling of anger sent your way. I have heard that when you ask a spirit to leave you alone it has to comply. This spirit may have passed before it's time and is angry about it. Unfinished business is another motive. Fear of moving forward because of judgment or just attachment to a certain house or area seems to be a reason too. That had to be a hard experience for a child but seems like you came out the other side intact. You are stronger than you think. If sensitive this may happen throughout your lifetime but at least you will know it's nothing that can harm you unless you let fear rule you.
Debra84 (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-26)
😕 Idk.
You should check the history of the house or the land. Maybe that would help you and give you a better idea of who he could be. If he was murdered or died there you could find out where the anger comes from? One last question... Around the time you started seeing him, did your family do remodling on the house or adding to it?
yanna_coolet08 (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-26)
😊 I think he just wants something and maybe he died on your house long before... Does your parents feel or see that guy too? I also experience those angry people but somehow I learned how to handle them and how to pretend I don't see them... 😊 juz pray always...
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-26)
I think he had a horrible death and he was so frustrated by how you were the only one who could feel him. Please tell us is anyone else can feel him. ❤
jerryhend1 (3 stories) (136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-26)
Well what happened to you is what I I'm really beginning to think, that he's beginning to understand that he is dead and you are the only one that can see him or feel him, so your the one he will try to contact or vent on, people just don't move into someones house - that's not reality and if they don't understand then they must know something is very, very wrong, ever talked to someone and get no response? That can be extremely frustrating
steveheydaljay (3 stories) (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-25)
It could always be that this was his garage/house and you were in it. Think about it, if you don't know you're dead and someone just moves into your house, wouldn't you be angry?
vicuttie8 (7 stories) (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-25)
Was there any violent deaths on or near the proporty that you were liveing on at the time.
Zekranva (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-25)
Maybe you reminded him of someone that he really hated during his life time

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: