You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: The Baby

Real Ghost Stories

The Baby

 

This is a story about my neighbour's baby. Her name was Celine, she was a 3-year-old sweet girl and at that time, I was 17 a teenager and very fond of toddlers. I used to play with her during my spare time as well as teach her new words as she had just started talking so it was absolutely fun with her. It was like we had developed a bond and whenever I used to see her and call her name she used to smilingly come to me and I could feel the happiness in her eyes and it was normal that being a neighbour the little girl used to come to our home quite often. Due to some disease the baby started falling ill and every soon she died.

It was heart breaking for the family and for my family also. Soon the cheerful atmosphere due to baby had turned into a silent dull monotonous experience in our neighbourhood. Towards the end of the week after the baby's death, I returned home late around midnight during weekend. As I was opening my door a sense of fear started running through my veins. I felt someone standing behind me and when I turned around, I was shocked to see the baby in a white dress, smiling and she walked into her home through the closed door. I was shocked and started sweating.

The next night when I was about to sleep, I opened my window and looked in my neighbour's garden again I was shocked to see the baby roaming in garden. That night I could not sleep at all. Why was I the only able to see the baby and her shadow.

In the evening I went to my neighbour's home and told said the family. Understandably the little girl's mom was in tears as was the dad.

Her dad also had seen the baby but he thought it was just the baby's reflection of image in their mind. The father of the baby didn't wanted that her daughter's spirit still in between life and death.

Later that month incidents happened with many people seeing the baby at night. Some days later a priest was called in the home and some rituals were performed by the priest and the entire home was made holy. That night, I could sense a feeling of loneliness near our home and garden area it was like everything is calm and silent, even the trees and plants looked sorrowful. I mean there seemed lifeless feelings in the background.

After that incident the baby was never spotted again.

May her soul rest in peace.

Other hauntings by darshan9209189691

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, darshan9209189691, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

saamri (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-04-01)
Bonding between you and the baby girl might be the reason, you were able to see her... Only the parents and you were seeing her that means you were closer to her... 😢
Gayatrishiva (3 stories) (121 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-11)
😭 😭 😭 this is so sad story when I read such stories it makes me cry. Bless her soul.
Shreshdg (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-19)
This should nvr happen wid any child...
May her soul Rest In Peace...
kratosdgodofwar (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-12)
It was heart touching story, I was almost in tears. May the soul of the baby rest in peace
Take care.
gannubhaibtech (32 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-29)
That's heart touching story mate! Its a good thing the departed remain departed!
deepack (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-09)
really touching, the baby was very attached to you and so only you could see her spirit, and its appreciated that the father of the child took the right move to free the spirit.
krish22 (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-31)
i was in tears after reading this story, because I'm fond of babies. But aftre death soul shoud not live on this earth. It must leave.
naveen9885 (25 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-27)
Hi its really heart touching, I think she is very attached with the family and you. And what the baby father done was really good I appreciate him. About ghosts I came to know this by one of the expert in ghost issues. When I chatted with him he said ghost cause problem to us in few cases but really ghosts suffer more than us for staying here. With that heavy suffering they show there stress on people. I don't know how much it was correct but it is thinkable.

Any have thanks for the post.
darshan9209189691 (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-03)
baybii_tiipsy I am now 20 year old and it happened with me one year back almost.
Thanks for reading my story and also thanks for your wonderful comments.
Thank you to miss cannabis, wertona9, james robiscoe, book lover, cowboy, Spazztasticgirl, and devil child
devilchild (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-02)
Aww 😭
I think that baby reallyyy liked you, and your family! She seemed to roam around your area, and basically noticed you over everyone. I think she didn't WANT to leave, like, she wanted to stay, because you were there. But you guys did the right thing. You had her go to a better place, where she may rest in peace. God bless her poor soul.
baybii_tiipsy (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-02)
this is heartbreaking... I had 2 translate every single word to my mom in spanish she said it is sad... Man god bless that little girl!
So how old are you right now?
Did this happen long time ago?
Spazztasticgirl (2 stories) (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-02)
😭 Awwwwww! That is such a sweet story... You all did the right thing. A child spirit should not have to roam the world... <3

Carrie. ❤
cowboy13 (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-01)
Very sad story, she was just a little, happy kid: (. I know it's scary to see a ghost of baby but I think it's kind of blessing for you because that baby loved you.
darshan9209189691 (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-01)
thank you guys for all your comments. I really feel great when I share such things with people who can really understand.
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-01)
Sorry to hear about the girl. It is nice that she wanted to see you. Thanks for the story. ❤
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-31)
darshan--
A poignant story you tell so very sensitively, it caused me to think: This is what life often requires of us--to offer our suffering as payment so that someone can continue her or his journey. Consent is being asked. To give it is the highest form of charity--selfless love.
Spirits can teach us. The child Celine seems to have wanted her parents' consent to leave them. She employed you as an intermediary because she loved and trusted you, and employed the priest as well, so she and her parents could join together in love. In my humble opinion, it is a blessing you witnessed. Thank you for relating this experience. ~ James
wertona9 (3 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-31)
She was just wanting to play, and was most likely visiting some that she knew in life. Now she is in a happier place 😉

Sakamoto ❤
Miss_Cannabis (20 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-31)
It must have been heartbreaking to see such a young spirit roaming around like that 😢. But atleast now shes in a better place.

God bless.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: