You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Knock on Bedroom Door

Real Ghost Stories

Knock on Bedroom Door

 

This is half my story, half my own. My mom told me multiple times that she's heard things and even seen things in our house that my dad built himself, it used to be just a corn field. This is the few stories my mom shared with me...

Many mornings as she is getting ready for work, she'll hear a knock on her bedroom door. Thinking that it's me or my little brother, she'll open the door expecting one of us, but come to find no one. She usually just ignores it and goes back to what she was doing.

One time, she goes into the hallway and looks down the stairs (she thought she heard our dog). When she looks down, though, she sees an rob of light in the hallway bellow. At the time my dad has left for work and my brother and I are sleeping. She says that she thinks it's my great grandfather who died quite recently, and that he's probably going to wait for my great grandmother who has alzheimer. That doesn't really make sense to me though because my great grand mother is staying with my grandmother (my mom's mom). I haven't directly seen anything yet that was most definitely a ghost. I tend to just feel/sense them. Though I think I may see their auras, it's hard to be 100% sure, I can usually see faint auras around living people too, I can also kind of tell what someone is feeling (like emotionally and sometimes physically).

If any one has anything to say or suggest about any of this please share it... I really want to know what's going on!

~Lovable_Outcast

Other hauntings by lovable_outcast

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Maryland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-19)
Sorry to take so long in responding lovable, the gift is the ablity given by God or which ever higher being you believe in to see, feel, or hear things others can not. If you choose not to practice using these abilities they will fade with time, but should you choose to keep them you will need to learn how to control them and practice using them daily, especially your protection abilities not that you will need it all the time, but for when you do you will have it available to you. This might be envisioning yourself surrounded by an all emcompassing white light that will allow nothing to pass through. I hope I was able to explain this a little better for you. I sometimes forget that not everyone here is as familiar with the paranormal as I.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
lovable_outcast (4 stories) (10 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-17)
No corn that I know of the farmer actually hadnt used the feild or wasn't planning on useing the corn feild again.

Shane... What exactly is "the Gift"?
Mrs Dallinger (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-17)
"she's heard things and even seen things in our house that my dad built himself, it used to be just a corn field"

Is there a possibility that the corn is somehow to blame here? It might be that the corn was none too happy about having it's environment turned into a house and is now seeking some sort of revenge.

Has there been any sign of corn when you or your mother have had one of these experiences?

Yours ever-so-interested

Mrs D Dallinger
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-16)
Sounds as if you have the gift. If you want to continue having this gift I would practice it daily. You can find material on paranormal studies on line or at the local library. Just remember that once you are old enough and experienced enough that it is a gift you have and a gift you should give, when and if you choose to help others.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: