You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Strange Things

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Things

 

My family moved into our newly built house about four years ago. About a year I began to notice some strange things happening. At night I would be laying in bed and I would hear pots and pans rattling. And I can't tell you how many times I would come home from school and the attic light would be on. Nobody would have been home.

The real scare started, one night when I got home from my cousins house, my feet where really dirty, I sat on my stairs to wipe them off. Suddenly the light turned off. Only one person was upstairs at the time, in the shower, a good 20 feet from the light. All lot of things happened from that night on, things that a body could get used to. But one thing that really stood out to me was seeing it!

One night while I was babysitting my two little brothers decided to go outside. It was pitch black out. After I got there little butts in the house, I sat on the couch which is at one angle with a view of the window outside. The porch light was still on; I looked outside only to see, a little boy, no older than maybe an 8 year old go down my steps. He was wearing a blue shirt, and had blond hair. As quickly as I had seen him he disappeared.

One day we had my Grandma and my aunt over for Sunday dinner, and the sink turned on. That also happened while I was brushing my teeth. And I had turned it off, and was looking away from the sink.

Now if you know an explanation for this, let me know, because I have ghosts in my house. That is a fact.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, live_laugh_love, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

MrDumdum5551 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-03)
The light could be explain, but you got scared witch could explain the little boy as for as the water faucet well your on your one. Maybe you should talk to your 2 brothers and ask them if they have a friend that you don't know about. You might get some answer. 😉 😉
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-03)
What were the things that a body could get used to? And the boy could have been your imagination, it can play good tricks. ❤
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-02)
I DO have a suggestion of what may have happened with the sink (that makes TWO faucets that I commented on today. Interesting). It is possible that a build up of pressure could force the faucet to turn itself on. AND full blast too.
As far as the little boy.
I think you saw something. It is an honor to be among the privileged few that actually are able to see someone who "isn't there". 😊
Thank you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: