You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Sad Boy With A Yo-yo

Real Ghost Stories

Sad Boy With A Yo-yo

 

I have first saw this ghost about 3 months ago but my family see this ghost all the time.

This ghost appears on the top floor of the old house (has 4 floors) just before the attic. He is a little boy who stands in the corner and plays with a yoyo, but when you see him he disappears.

When I first saw him I was helping my auntie move some things into the attic, I was on my own when I heard a swirling noise come from the corner. I turned around and nothing was there so I carried on putting the stuff into the attic. Then I saw in the corner of my eye a boy in brown with blonde hair playing with a yoyo in the corner with his head tucked under, I assumed he was sad. At the time I thought this was absolutely normal but then I clocked on and turned around quickly dropping a lamp, which I was holding. He vanished.

My auntie came running up asking what was wrong with me and I explained that I saw a little boy in brown playing with his yoyo looking rather sad.

She then told me that she has seen this ghost and so has my other family members too. I don't know why this ghost was there, I tried to find out more but nothing came up about a little boy in the house. I need to know because I keep seeing him in the exact same spot playing with the same yoyo. I want to talk to him but when I turn around he's gone.

Please write some comments

Other hauntings by chesski

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, chesski, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sillysarahlily (12 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-12-28)
Maybe he's sad because he got abused by his parents and wants to stay playing with his yoyo in your aunties house where he may feel safe.
DannyBruise (9 stories) (125 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-18)
chesski

My thoughts were how you felt the saddnes...
I personally think feelings are often stronger than a vision. I think emotions are a energy and a powerful force.
moonshadow (3 stories) (146 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-04)
hi chesski even though he dissappers you can still send his spirit into the light it is possible that he is residual but its worth trying to cross him over you might need all your family to gather in the spot where he apperes to perform the ceramoney to send him into the light.
Good luck...
chesski (3 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-04)
well thankyou everyone, I think he does need to cross over and rest, to answer Surya's question, the way he acted, the way he tucked his head under and played with the yoyo it just felt like he is sad. I am coming to the conclusion that he may be lonely, sort of an outcast in the ghost world, if that makes sense. I wish I could help him but he dissapears. 😢
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-04)
You should look in the history of the place. Also maybe you should look under the floorboard in that corner. He might be under there wait for someone to get him out. That might be why his sad. If there is nothing under there I'm sorry I said to do that.
GIRLIE
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-04)
You say you assumed he was sad, what exactly made you come to this conclusion, if he was playing with a yo-yo?
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-04)
Yeah I think it is residual haunting so there is not much you can do about it,sorry.
moonshadow (3 stories) (146 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-03)
it could be that the spirit of this boy is residual but I still think that you should try sending him into the light he does need to cross over take care...
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-03)
Have to agree with the others as to a residual haunting. It grieves me greatly to think of a child caught between worlds so I hope it is just residual. I have a hard time with intelligent haunts involving children because it seems so wrong for them not to move forward. Unless we have all had many lifetimes and can make that kind of decision on the other side about staying or leaving it seems cruel to think of a child caught in a netherworld simply out of ignorance. It often makes me wonder if spirits who are not children can take on the look of a child to be less intimidating.
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-03)
Thank you for your story. If you keep seeing this little boy in the same place doing the same thing and are unable to interact with him, this sounds like a residual haunting to me and not an intelligent haunting. If it were intelligent, then this spirit would be seen in more places in the house and you would be able to interact with it. Try getting some evp's from it. A residual haunting is like a tape that continues to play over and over again. You will continue to see the same thing over. It's like you have a favorite scene in a movie and you record just that one scene that you love so much and you play it over and over again. This is how a residual haunting repeats itself. The little boy may not be tied to your house at all, he may have lived on the land many years ago. Try researching your property. It makes me sad to think that a small child is stuck here. I wish there was some way to help him cross over.

Hopes this helps.
BabyBoo (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-03)
If you and your family always see the little boy in the same spot playing with the yo yo you might have a residual haunting. The little boy might not be an actual spirit but more like an echo of the past that replays over and over again. Some people think when we have overwhelming emotion that the energy of that emotion somehow imprints on your surroundings like an image on film and when conditions are right the film replays itself. You mention that he seems very sad and that is just the type of emotion that would facilitate a residual haunting. If he never reacts to you and is always doing the same thing over and over you might consider if it is this type of haunting. You might want to keep a log of when you see him, the weather conditions, and what you were doing right before you saw him to see if any one thing makes him appear.

Good luck!
moonshadow (3 stories) (146 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-03)
thats a lovley storey and sad as well I think the spirit of this boy is very sad and lonley and needes to be sent into the light I suggest that you try to communicate with him when you see him again and be gentle as you will have to gain his trust I feel you will know what to do. When you get to communicate with him ask him why he is sad and when he tells you suggest to him that you can send him into the light where he can be with his family and loved ones and be happy again and tell him he has nothing to fear going into the light he is probabley affraid to cross over by himself. I wish you good luck and there is nothing to fear. Keep me posted... 😢
-_Syeetaque_- (5 stories) (109 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-03)
wow... That's a nice one... Wonder what happened to him... How interested I am won't make me wish to see one...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: