You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: The Black Little Figure

Real Ghost Stories

The Black Little Figure

 

Something totally strange and scary happen to me.

It was sometime in January and I just got back from a long day at work, I took a long bath and went to bed. I turned off the lights and went to sleep. Suddenly I woke up, I didn't move at all (could not move at all!) I was lying on my stomach facing towards my door. Everything was dark until my eyes adjusted and started to notice several things in my room, like my chair and the frames on the wall. I still couldn't move, that's when I felt something moved beside me. Panic started running down my throat but I couldn't scream, then I felt something heavy that was burning my back, I couldn't do anything. I was so scared. Then from the corner of my eye I saw a black little figure that was coming from the back of my shoulder. I couldn't figure out what it was, the thing walked to my dresser and disappear. I lay there in shock for a minute praying to god over and over until I started to move but that didn't stopped me from praying. I kept praying until I fell asleep.

The next morning I told my mom what had happen to me and she gave me a rosary to put on top of my bed. After that it hasn't happen again.

That has so far been the scariest thing that has happened to me.

Other hauntings by Nely

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Nely, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Nely (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-10)
thank you guys for your feedback 😁 I really appreciate your comments and your suggestions... ❤
Snooo (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-10)
Darshan.
I've experienced sleep paralysis several times. -shrug- And my will power to get out of it is always over 100%.And I didn't feel fear. I know that thing enjoyed my pain though.
I'll write a story about it soon. If you're interested in sharing your opinion with me.
darshan9209189691 (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-07)
sounds like sleep paralysis and at such moment our will power becomes less due to increase in fear in our soul but it seems now you have tackled the issue
laniparis (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-05)
That would really freak me out

You're so brave and I'm glad you shared your story with us

Thankyou
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-04)
Wowza that would have been terrifying. I think you should keep that rosary around for quite a while.
-_Syeetaque_- (5 stories) (109 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-04)
Nice one... That's a sleep paralysis...
My mom has experienced a lot of it... I've had it once... Why don't you try reading my story... But my experience isn't included in it... I like your story... Creepy I must say... ❤
fernsclint (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-04)
hey that was pretty scary... Hope you don't exprience that again... Keep praying well to jesus christ... His works are wonderful... Nothing evil will come close to you ever again
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-04)
Mmm yeah, agree with Surya. Sounds like SP. It can happen just like that sometimes. Good luck and I hope you don't experience it again.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-04)
That must have been very scary for you especially when you can't move or say a word. I would definitely say it was SP. You must have been very tired that particular day. I am glad to here you have not encountered this again.

Thank you for sharing your story.

Surya

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: