You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Eerie Feelings

Real Ghost Stories

Eerie Feelings

 

I've always believed in ghost but my now husband does not and didn't at the time this happened.

We were in Shorewood, WI at my boyfriend's (at the time) place on Oakland Ave in his apt. I had always felt weird being there, never felt comfortable being alone. One night after we'd gone to bed, I woke up to a man watching us sleep. He was at the foot of the bed all in black with a black hat on. I woke up shivering and woke up my boyfriend (husband now) but he saw nothing, I felt the room get cold at the same time. I didn't sleep the rest of the night after that I was scared being in any room without him by my side. Needless to say, he moved not long after that.

I've also experienced strange behaviours in my sister's old house. One of her children's bedrooms was really dark and very cold all the time. The children didn't want to sleep in that room either. It was always dark and creepy, we had the room blessed and seemed to be fine after that but to this day it has a weird feeling.

I've always believed in ghost and believe I can sense when something is not right but I want to learn to communicate with them if at all possible. I so curious about this and watch the Ghost Hunters all the time but I always wonder if they're real.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tonied, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ghostwhisperer14 (2 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-07-18)
i don't really believe you can learn how to communicate with spirits, and the shows are fony!
I believe you must have a near death expierience or born with the gift of seeing/ communicating with spirits.

~alex~
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-11)
Here is my system if I can see what their wearing.
1.Find the period of clothing
2.Find out when the house was built
3. From the date the fashions came in and get the houses history and compare the two.
Ask questions like "how much time has passed since theses fashions came in?" and " how old is the house?"

Now it is a matter of simple matter of comparing the two, say that the house was 100 years old and the fashion was 50 years old. You now know around the time the person died, around fifty years ago. Now get to the local library and look up all the dates of death between now and then. Lastly narrow it down until you have found the death from that time period closet to your area.

There, you have found your likely ghost.
TigerLily (3 stories) (145 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-10)
Did you see the man's face at all? If so, what sort of expression did he wear? What sort of time period do you think his clothes were from? What sort of feelings did the man give off? 😕
Sorry for all of the questions. But, like book_luver123 said, it could be a huge clue.
Maybe try looking into the history of both your husband's old place and your sister's old house.
Good Luck. ❤

God Bless.
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-10)
Wow. What period of dress did the man dress in? It could be a huge clue. Good luck. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: