You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Mirror Spirit

Real Ghost Stories

Mirror Spirit

 

I have moved to my new house for about 1 year now, we bought it cheaper than the upper flat so I don't know if it really is because the people before also felt this place was haunted. I have always had this feeling and my friends too. Whenever I come home from school, I get this chilly feeling. It's like I'm always being watched, even as I type this, I feel watched by something. I think the source of the spirits is in my bathroom, whenever anyone takes a shower, they all feel something is watching them. I find that if I can't see a mirror, I don't feel anything. But sometimes, even the windows seem to scare me. I really can't stand it.

I don't know if I'm like just imagining things, but I just know something is wrong here. When I first came (first few days), I didn't like the feeling, I took a shower anyway, I looked behind me and I think I saw a hard coming out the shower wall. Soon after, I started seeing a man's shape in my bookshelf glass. After about 2 months, it stopped, I relaxed for about a week, then it got really bad, it was like the spirit had just moved to my bathroom door because the door has four glass panels on it (you can't see through the glass).

Also, lately, whenever I look through the door of my bathroom, I think I see something dark, a shadow moving to the mirrors, then I turn the light on and I can still feel it moving. I have only seen the spirit once, when it just was there in front of me. A shadow creature, like a man, but I could see through it, except it had no face.

I need help to get rid of it please help me !

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

KiwiSpirit (1 stories) (43 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-01-31)
Bathroom experiences are quite comon from what I notice. I think it could be a mixture of one's own fear and psychological volnruablitiy because it's usualy quite damp, (a different atmosphere from rest of house) and often we are naked in there (at our most exposed) so natrually we are on alert for being intrduded apon. I am not saying that your experiences arent real, but a human's own thoughts can be very powerful and often this will assist an entity who might be present.

I have lived in a haunted house and had some aweful bathroom experiences there, including nearly chocking to death. I felt a presense and a shower brush was levitated before my eyes and dropped into the bathtub. To cut it short I think that your own fear will increase the possibility of interaction between yourself and the spirit.
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-09-26)
I see ghosts they don't hurt me. It sounds like you have a gift there. If you want it to go then just say nicely and make sure it can hear you say PLEASE LEAVE. 😊. I have that feeling of being watched I know when a ghost is in the same room as me because I get all cold.
SkAlArIaK (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-30)
Quote: MasteryofDarkness
-----
A Pervert Ghost! This is a new one...O_O
Move out of the house, or get a medium involved (as the other person said).
-----

Heheheh I was thinking exactly the same thing... But do ghosts realy have a sexual drive? :S
expert in ghost (guest)
-1
17 years ago (2007-04-16)
that is not normal TRUST ME! This sounds like a spirit(DUH!)But "it" is trying to warn you of something that will go wrong. Try to see what it could be! OR it could be something that does want to harm you not all ghost are evil! I have experienced ghost and not the kind ones! Like I say The more you know about the subject the less scary it will be! PRAY TO GOD TOO
MasteryofDarkness (2 stories) (21 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-16)
A Pervert Ghost! This is a new one...O_O
Move out of the house, or get a medium involved (as the other person said).
dingleberry1117 (guest)
-1
17 years ago (2007-04-15)
I don't know how to beat it, moving away may get you out of there but it won't get him out of there. It sounds like you have a pervert like ghost and possibly an aggressive one. If I were you I'd start off with the normal crosses and holy water and remember to be more determined to beat it than you think it is determined to look at you. Hey I think they still do exorcisms if that helps.
Emily simpson (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-15)
wall you can get help by a gost boster. They can relly help. You are not seeing thing because you could be in a honted house. My mom was in a honted house wan she was 8 she says it was so scaery she had to move some where els. Thats what you should do it is all ways good to move away it mieat help
Rain (guest)
-1
17 years ago (2007-04-15)
To me the ghost wants to kill you. If all this you say is true GET A PHYSIC ENVOLED! You should try to relax. But this is my second fav story me favorite is Barn Ghost. I read Barn GHost 1 2 and 3. People say Hope's story is fake, but I think there real. Did you read it? Well anyways I WISH YOU ALL THE LUCK!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: