You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Man In My Room

Real Ghost Stories

Man In My Room

 

I'm from Dublin and me and my big sister used to share a room together. She used too have really bad nightmares. She said that there was a man was in our room. Years ago my dad and ma stayed in the room and my dad said he seen two old people at the end of his bed! They seemed nice but he started to get very cold and he couldn't move or speak the old people was still there but then a big shadow like creature came and the old people went. At this point my dad was real scared. He kept on seeing the same thing over and over again...

My sister had nightmares of a man at the end of our bed. She said he was real big as in buff. She started kicking and screaming in her sleep. She literally battered me in her sleep before! Last week she stayed over and she saw a man at the end of the bed she wasn't asleep she cried and told me to get the man away... I was in the other room so I grabbed the scissors (I had them in my draw) and went in but the man was gone! It was scary...

About 4 years ago we had bunk-beds and me sister was on the top one where she saw a mans face on top of her...

It was a frightening experience!

A year after my nanny passed a day before her birthday I saw my nanny's ghost at the end of my bed.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ireland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CiaraFarrelly_, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

CiaraFarrelly_ (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-24)
no things ar still the same 😠 its horrible but how and ever I'll live!:L
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-18)
CiaraFarrelly: I don't think your parents are losers. I believe that sometimes parents don't have all of the answers and they do the best they can in some situations, they are frightened, but don't want to frighten the children and start a panic in the house. I do believe in your case, your parents should not have swapped rooms and put you in that room.

Have things gotten any better for you at all? I sure hope so.
CiaraFarrelly_ (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-18)
Yeah my parents are losers... Thanks jazzyjayy yeah I'm going to look into it... Nope didn't try holy water! Have to try it... Oh I hope it wont! 😆
Jackashton (2 stories) (57 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-16)
I agree with Jazzeyjay, can't believe the parents swapping rooms. If it is a ghost Its just telling you of its presence. It won't harm you. 😊 Jack
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-16)
Have you tried sprinkling holy water around the room? It could work. How does it feel in that room?
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-15)
Have you ever ask your parents why they moved out of that room and put you children in there? As a parent myself, I would rather have what ever it is torment me, than move my children into a room that I already know is haunted and have them tormented. Once you've experienced these things, you always remember them. It does something to you. It makes you feel as though you've been violated.

I pray you'll find answers.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: