You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Evp: Telephone To The Dead - 3 Ghosts

Real Ghost Stories

Evp: Telephone To The Dead - 3 Ghosts

 

I have many stories to relate. I have not been on here for a while (my apologies, I have been busy). I have been reading the stories however! If you ever have a question or I am late getting back to you on your comment, please email me. I check this daily.

THE STORY:

Lately I have been recording in cemeteries (and other types of investigation locations) using both the traditional EVP methods and using my "Ghost Box". The traditional methods being a recorder (digital), and a program to download the audio files to. The Ghost Box is sometimes called the "Telephone to the Dead". It is a modified Pocket Radio from a big electronics store. It is modified to not stop on any frequency. It scans from the bottom of the band, to the top. Over and over again. I counted once, it goes through 6 stations per second. Therefore when you get entire words or sentences, it cannot be a radio transmission. I have external speakers and talk to the spirits "live". I do both types because sometimes Traditional EVP methods work better, and other times the "Ghost Box" works better.

The attached video shows (audio) me asking if anyone was there. It was just me, alone at night. These tree "Gentlemen" came through and told me their names. Note that the Ghost named "Fred" has a kind of southern draw not indigenous to NW Ohio. Enjoy...

Other hauntings by EVPResearcher

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, EVPResearcher, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lexi-loo (1 stories) (175 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-17)
i watched a video a few nights ago with someone using the spirit box and the outcome was amazing
KiwiSpirit (1 stories) (43 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-17)
I am not convinced, due to the artificial sound effects and haste of the clip. A slowed down verison would be appreciated for analysis

Kiwi

PS, I don't doubt EVP or your work but this was not enough to convince me.
WolfVoice258 (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-25)
That is THE best and clearest EVP EVER! You could distinguish it even without the captions!
LexyGirl18 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-08)
Wow.It seems they sound happy to introduce themselves... That's interesting!
rstahley (3 stories) (102 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-03)
I think that may have been one of the clearest EVP's I've ever heard. It really gave me the creeps.
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-02)
courtneyOMGG - Thanks and I don't really get startled at these anymore. More fascinated than anything.
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-02)
This is awesome! Do you get startled at all by the amount of responses you get using EVP and such?
C
bozoe6 (7 stories) (23 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-01)
I think the ghost box is a very interesting piece of equipment in the paranormal investigation. I went on a local ghost hunt in a historical house. The ghost box was used, it was interesting for sure. It answered our questions. It stated that there were 6 people in the house, one being a boy (who was the one talking to us). They didn't want us to leave, they enjoy people being there. And they would repeat our names when asked. I have a video of an orb just pop up out of nowhere, and headed towards the door. I have this video but don't have a way to put it onto the computer yet.

Thanks for sharing your evps... So awesome!
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-30)
Oops - I misspelled "tree" should have been Three. Yhe two utes (from my cousin Vinny...lol)
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-30)
Nor_Cal_Girl,
Thanks. I am glad you enjoy my cheesy videos...lol. I have so many more it is crazy.
Nor_Cal_Girl (3 stories) (97 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-30)
Cool man! I loved all of the other EVPs I've heard from you and this one definitely doesn't disappoint. Can't wait to hear the next one!
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-30)
Thanks Hanbobs. I usually do NOT feel them. I have on rare occasions. Thanks for watching!
Hanbobs (20 stories) (119 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-30)
wow - excellant 😊
Do you not feel any presence when you are recording?
Hanbobs x

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: