You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Grandpa Checks In

Real Ghost Stories

Grandpa Checks In

 

This story is a somewhat of a sequel to my previous story "Grandpa says goodbye" I'm not quite sure how long after my previous dream I experienced the one I am about to tell you about, nor do I exactly remember every detail, but I'm sure of this dream being a way of my grandfathers way of checking in on my family.

In my dream, I was in this beautiful backyard, it was early morning, very bright with flowers everywhere, in the beginning of my dream I was hanging clothes on a clothing wire, there was a shed to my left and when I looked over, I could see my grandpa walking out from behind it and greeting me. I'm not exactly sure at this point what exactly he had asked, but I remember the main idea, such as how is everything with my family and such, and my father (his son) and after I had answered the questions I woke up.

When I was younger, after I had this dream, I mentioned it to my parents, but they both blew it off, not believing me with this one. But I know this dream was real, and I have no doubt it was my grandfather contacting me again, just to check in with my family. Since this dream I have had no others with my grandfather, or any physical spiritual contact with him either. Why he has stopped I'm not sure, but I'd love to speak with him again, and hope to soon.

Other hauntings by xtxmariexgx

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xtxmariexgx, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

soul (1 stories) (54 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-19)
I believe that your grandpa really checked in with your family. Sometimes it happens. The passed ones contact their family members in dreams. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: