You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Is My Apartment Haunted? 2

Real Ghost Stories

Is My Apartment Haunted? 2

 

It's been pretty quiet in my apartment. No strange or weird stuff has happened since my last post, but on July 29th my boyfriend and I were home and my boyfriend was going to go to work at 8 pm.

His friend called him around 6 pm and told him that he was going to be in town and wanted to go hang out. So, my boyfriend left to go hang out with his friend and then would head straight to work at 8 pm.

I was in the apartment alone and on the internet reading stories from this site and playing games online too. I got bored, so decided to watch television. I was sitting on the sofa watching television, when I noticed a reflection bouncing off of a picture frame on the wall. I looked at the picture and it was moving like it was going to fall off the wall. I started praying but it didn't stop. I had the remote to the AC unit and I thought maybe that is what's making it move. The picture stopped moving once I turned off the AC, but then I turned the AC back on and it did not move.

I kept telling myself it was the AC and didn't think about it until Sunday night when it was just me and my boyfriend. It was late at night the AC was on high and I looked at the picture and noticed that it was not moving. I went to the picture and started pushing down on it and realized that you would have to put a lot of force on one side to make it move down and a lot of force on the top to make it move up like that. I told my boyfriend about it, but he seems too afraid to want to think about it after all his weird experience there.

Then on August 15, 2009 we picked up my boyfriend's niece. Nothing out of the ordinary happen at all then it got late and it was time for bed. I pumped the air bed, so she could sleep on it and put it next to our bed. Since she doesn't like sleeping on the bed and likes sleeping on her own. I swear she fell asleep on the couch and it was getting late around 11:15 p.m. I picked her up and put her on the airbed and put a blanket over her. Then I climbed into bed and went to sleep too.

Around 1:30 a.m., I woke up and glanced over where the airbed was and notice that she wasn't sleeping on the airbed. I slowly got out of bed and noticed that she wasn't even in our room anymore. I was kind of freaking out and walked to the living room and there she was sleeping on the sofa with the sofa blanket on top of her sleeping on the Sponge Bob pillow. I thought, wow she woke up and put herself to sleep on this sofa, how weird.

I still think this is strange, since I noticed that she's laying on top of the pillow perfectly like someone laid her down there and the blanket that's covering her is put on top of her perfectly (like when you put a blanket over someone).

What do you guys think? I'm still hoping that she just walked over there and climbed onto the sofa in the dark and fell asleep, but then again she's slept over many times and she would normally cry when she woke up at night and would never wonder off to sleep on the couch and she's only 2.

I picked up my boyfriends niece again this weekend August 22 and she rolled around on the airbed, but didn't wake up to go sleep on the couch. I still think it's strange, but my boyfriend's son is moving in with us and we've moved out of this apartment...so, hopefully nothing follows us.

Other hauntings by sher2164

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sher2164, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Fay (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-07)
August 15th? Dude my birthday is the day before the 15th of August
Ghostgirl007007 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-13)
that is like so creepy. But like my little cousin slept over at my house and was sleeping in the bed with me but like later when I woke up I saw her in the arms of a shadow man! OMG!😲 well like I woke her up the next morning and she started getting really scared because she had no frickin idea how she got out of my room! So like I hope it gets better for you. Good Luck k? ❤ 😁
sher2164 (3 stories) (31 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-09-25)
Hi jerryhend1

That's what I thought too. When I was living at that place, I keep having this feeling like some lady with long black hair hung herself in our closet.

Sometimes I'll feel very emotional and feel like I'm missing something (this feeling of wanting a baby or missing a baby). Even my boyfriend gets this feeling cause at times he'll tell me he wants a baby. Now that we've moved out, we don't have that feeling anymore like we have this need to want a baby.
jerryhend1 (3 stories) (136 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-09-25)
Some of the things you said, I think can be explained away, but for one thing that I know as fact: I have 1 niece and 7 nephews, I know 2 year olds don't walk down a dark hallway into a dark room and put themselfs to bed, in the dark...
StMikal (4 stories) (37 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-09-22)
yeah that is really weird. I have a son that will be two soon and some funny things have been happening in our apartment that concerns him as well. I am going to tell that story soon so look out for it. As far these things happening in your old apartment I wish you the best with this new place. Keep us posted.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: