You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: The Water Demon In The Mirror

Real Ghost Stories

The Water Demon In The Mirror

 

My mom told me when I was young never to mess with Ouija boards as they open a door to the other side and it can let things in. However I was and am stubborn always choosing to learn the hard way.

I and my mom are pagan and I like my mom have gifts I often see things that do not exist in a physical way. Spirits ghosts demons angels fairy's whatever you wish to call them I have seen them since I was a small child. I didn't mind most of the time as most never scared me or did anything to me. In fact if anything I told pride in that I could see and scene things and even walk the astral at a young age, even able to do frighteningly accurate distance viewing. As was natural I had a strange reputation at school but if some one wanted something they came to me...

A friend of mine Jamie had her grandfather pass away and begged me to do a seance which without thinking I agreed. I made a Ouija board out of wood and an ink pen with a little magnifying glass as the pointer. I used the board and made contact easily with a spirit claiming to be her grandfather and we talked excitedly with the spirit for a while. Then it told me to meet it on the astral I thought nothing of it and closed my eyes instantly connecting with the astral. I saw something bellow me and moved towards it nest thing I knew walls of fire surrounded me in a box trapping me. I could hear my friend's calling my name for me.

Some time later I snapped back into my body unaware of what had occurred. Jamie and Tim informed me that I had been looking at Jamie unmoving unblinking with a murderous intent in my eyes. I shuddered, hoping that that was the last of it. I got up needing fresh air and looked at Jamie's full length mirrored closet doors. What I saw will haunt me until the day I die.

Jamie's reflection was normal, as was Timmy's but mine, was not my own. This thing was short thin with green slimy skin and black slimy hair wearing some sort of half rotted black clothing. It was male, that I am sure of and it grinned at me with eyes that were black and cold. My reaction was natural, I screamed.

Since then he still is around I see him when I look in any reflective surface in the dim light, bound to me. Watching... Waiting... Though I know not for.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lightheartedmystic, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-10)
you haven't come back on to comment. I guess you must have found a way to deal with it? I hope you stay safe and protected.
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-23)
You are possessed. Straight out.
Never listen to spirits that you call upon the ouija boards.
It may not even be a water demon just because it's form was not clear.
They say that water can be an vision into the astral world.
Like others have said, I would not travel into the astral world unless I have protection.
My gift particularly deals with the astral world, I am not allowed to say what because this site has a few pro-demons and possibly demons using it.
You must cleanse yourself anyway you can no matter how much the demon doesn't allow you to. If you want try praying to God. Some magic may make it worst.
God Bless
ZUKISMOM (5 stories) (58 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-25)
Oh My what have you done? Ok now what you need to do like Whitebuffalo said cleanse cleanse, cleanse. Start off with yourself, you will need to remove the power this thing has over you now and then cleanse the house, the board etc. Then you will need to do a session to send this thing back to its realm and close the board (or gateway). Now once that is done the board should be destroyed. There are a lot of ways people say to do this, but this is what worked for me. Break the board outside (outside is very important) into 7 pieces and bury them seperate from each other, say a cleansing prayer over each one as you bury them placing salt in each burial hole. This will keep the evil energy from being able return as a whole entity as there is no whole gateway to come through.
Then never ever do that again. As much as we think we know about the other side, we are no match for demons dear. Keep safe and stick to practical magic.
Blessed Be
Zukismom
gcecelie (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-24)
You are going to have to get rid of him. When you get fed up do what you have to do. Can't go into these things second guessing. Good Luck: (
leoluva101 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-24)
ohh that would really freak me out, I'm phsycic too, I sense spirits and have premonitions,and its been a year sense it started, its a gift of prophesey from god,
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-24)
Yeah, NOT a water demon, but a water NYMPH.
I see two mistakes.
One, you underestimated the spirit you were talking with and just slammed straight into an astral visit without placing your protection around you. That left you open to so many things, one of them being a possession.
Two, and this could just be that you did not write it out, you did not close the session and send the "thingie" back to where it came from.
But, you probably know all of that as you have been seeing since a young age.
You need to banish this from your body, send it "home" and cleanse YOURSELF before even attempting another reading. If you do not, all other readings will be tainted by his view, and you will be granting him power over you. Smudge YOU, that room, and that board (yep, I told you to smudge the board).
You mention being Pagan. Care to elaborate? There are too many subcategories of the religion to help you with examples FROM your own faith.
Thank you.
ChildOfTheLotus (10 stories) (133 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-24)
Very strange, but his creepy appearance may actually be relatively good news. Powerful demons are able to make their appearances a little more attractive, and they do not come through Ouija boards. What you may have called was a low level demon, not very powerful even for a human to deal with. Very scary, but you should be able to banish it with a few simple cleansing/banishing spells.

Listen to your mom more often. She knows. It's not usually a good idea to call someone from the Spirit World unless you desperately need answers to something. Partly because the risk of interference, and partly because it pains spirits to come back to this realm unwillingly.

Just try your best to banish what you accidentally called and learn from your mistake. Be careful. 😊
starfalz (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-24)
wow...
What a ability you do have...

Do you still feel him around you these days?

Anyway, take care:)
StMikal (4 stories) (37 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-24)
man that's crazy. I have heard of a water demon before but I never knew of anyone coming in contact with one. I hope you find a way to get rid of this thing. Watch urself and be careful especially when you are astral projecting. Take care

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: