You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Little Indian Boy And His Dad

Real Ghost Stories

The Little Indian Boy And His Dad

 

I never really believed in ghosts. I always claimed they were fake even though I never experienced one. I started believing right away in the year of 2007, fall, and of course it was around my birthday in October when I was a preteen. We had just moved into our dream house; it was in the perfect neighbourhood, quiet, and no obnoxious neighbours. We moved by Downtown in our city, and where I'm from, there is a lot of History of Native Americans and a war to defend their property. We have a statue of the Indian who claimed our city downtown and his name was Chief Solano. Downtown and the streets nearby was where the war took place and it was a bloody war. It took us about 2 weeks to unpack, and we felt like it was home already. I would soon lose that comfortable feeling.

One day when I was walking home from school, our next-door neighbours had visitors with 2 children. As I was getting closer to my house, I saw the two children, who were about 3 years old, grab each other's hands and all of a sudden walk to my house. I started walking faster and when I got there, before saying a word, the two kids looked like they seen a ghost! They then said, "Monster! There's a monster in there." They were pointing at the living room window. I suddenly got chills all over my body. At first I thought it was something that little kids always say to scare you, but when Halloween was approaching, my dad told me what he had experienced.

The night before we had our conversation, he told me he was already sleeping until he woke in the middle of the night, around 1 in the morning, because his blankets were slipping off of him and my mom, so he was cold. His bedroom faces my 2 brothers' bedroom and my bedroom was a little next to my brothers', but I always keep my door shut, especially at night. When he was pulling up the blankets, he said he felt the need to turn and look at my brothers' bedroom... He saw a dark shadow of a little boy standing in my brothers' doorway, and my 2 brothers' were 5 and 4 years old at the time, so he thought it was one of them. But when he looked closely at the shadow, he could see the outline of his long flowing hair and he seemed to have a little cloth on around his waist, like little Indian boys used to wear. All of a sudden, the boy ran through the hallway like a bullet to the living room and never came back. My dad stayed awake the whole night and told us everything. I was spooked but since it didn't happen to me I wasn't scared. Until the spirits started targeting me.

When Halloween came, I went to bed after a long and fun day, and I was very sleepy so I couldn't wait to jump into bed. I snuggled myself up and started to fall asleep. Just as I closed my eyes, I heard footsteps kind of by my doorway approaching my bed. I had hard carpet in my room, so you can hear your feet stepping into the carpet unlike fluffy carpet. When I opened my eyes it sounded like the footsteps were scurrying back to the door and out the hallway. I was really frightened and I had my cell phone with me so I got it and took a picture in negative effect of the doorway. When it was done saving I saw a figure of a little boy by my doorway. I stayed awake for the rest of the night.

I decided not to show anyone because I was afraid they would have thought I was a weirdo for trying to capture ghosts on pictures, and I soon deleted it because it felt weird for it to be in my phone. The paranormal activity stopped for about a few weeks and came back again. I was walking to the kitchen for a glass of water without turning the lights on, and when I was walking back to the hallway by the living room, I saw a tall figure of a man. He was Native American and he had a real serious look and next to him was a Native American boy, the boy my dad and I had seen. I knew it was him. I stood there for a minute staring back at them and I knew it wasn't a joke. I finally yelled at them, "HEY!" when I blinked my eyes, they were gone.

I wasn't really scared after that; they gave me a feeling of peace. I told my family what had happened and they were shocked. We prayed over the house but obviously I still saw them. I saw them a few times around the kitchen and living room and they were always together. The last time I saw them I said Hi, and they both waved their hand in a circle and disappeared. I was excited! I was talking to two spirits.

Later on I took my phone and put on the voice-recording memo, and asked if anyone was with me at the moment. I stopped recording and played it back. I heard a deep male voice saying, "my family" and then a little boy weeping. After I heard that, I felt very emotional. I started crying and all I could think about was the Little Indian boy and his dad. I did another EVP session and the results were: "my family... The war... Gone" and then the weeping noise. I knew that the Indian man I saw lost his family in the war, and maybe the little boy was his son. I no longer felt afraid. I was used to the house again and felt peace. But I felt like I had one last thing to do.

I sat down in my room with some candles and started off telling the two Native American spirits to pass on to God and to find the light. I prayed and all of a sudden the whole house felt brighter and lighter. I never told my parents, even though they could tell the house felt better. A year later we moved out. My mom cleaned out our little shed that was connected to the house and, unexpectedly, she found a very old photo of a Native American man with long black hair and a serious face with a wife, daughter, and the Little Indian Boy. She showed me and I was speechless. Without explaining I told my mom that was them. She asked me how I knew. I told her everything, and she was a little angry because we are Christians, but I told her I told them to pass on, and she was relieved to hear that.

This experienced changed my life and the way I look at spirits. I continue to experience paranormal activity, but none of my experiences will be as emotional and similar to my experience with The Little Indian Boy and his Dad, and I am glad that they're with God now, and possibly with their family.

Other hauntings by xAdiiBabyDoll16x

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xAdiiBabyDoll16x, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Macer_man (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-13)
Thats a moving story because I am Native myself. I enjoyed reading this very much.
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-17)
A sad but happy ending story. I am so proud of you to make them pass to the light. You made them see their loved ones and unite them in the light.

God Bless.
illicit_ (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-15)
This is such a sweet story. That was incredibly kind of you to help them move on. Thank you for sharing xx
xAdiiBabyDoll16x (2 stories) (23 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-11)
To Sylviessweeties,

I am so happy for you and your two daughters, it is a miracle that your daughter Lilike survived and your daughter Angeni was born perfectly healthy. I think both of their names are very unique and beautiful, and I wish the best for you all.

❤ Adi
xAdiiBabyDoll16x (2 stories) (23 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-11)
dear Trudy,
When I had this experience, I was much younger then, (thankfully I did not have any trouble with those two Native American spirits) and I wasn't very careful then. But now I know I must be careful. I had a lot of experiences after this first one, but trust me I will be a lot more careful. But thanks for your concern! It means a lot to me!

❤Adi
xAdiiBabyDoll16x (2 stories) (23 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-11)
To Montanagurl, Moonshadow, and Cosmogal926- thank you all. I also believe myself that I was a little brave for doing what I did, and this was my first experience with spirits. But thanks for reading my story. And I also hope they are at peace too.

❤Adi
Trudy (92 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-09-29)
Dear AddiBabyDoll,

You need to be really careful around spirits. You have to test them according to 1 John 4:1.
Demons have the ability to disguise themselves as angels from God. So wouldn't they also have the ability to disguise themselves as ghosts? 2 Corinthians 11:14. Have a good day
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-29)
This is a truly amazing story. From being a non believer to actually communicating and being able to help them cross over was a complete 180. I'm glad you were able to help them, they must have suffered terribly. Now maybe they are finally at peace. Thanks for sharing your story, and take care. 😊 ❤
sylviessweeties (135 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-28)
My 1st daughters name is Lilike (Lily)
A Hungarian name meaning the lily flower
Lilike was born sick with suspected sepsis, she was a survivor of severe maternal anemia at 35 weeks pregnancy
Flwoer Quote by famous Hungarian Poet
Sandor Petofi

"Take care of flowers
And Open up your heart
Because if you love them
Your SOUL must be nice"

My 2nd daughter Angeni/Anjeni whos name means SOUL was born perfectly healthy on July 22nd 2008 after a devastating miscarriage on feb 13th 2007,

The SOUL would have no rainbow
If the eyes had no tears
Native American Proverb

My 2 girls I dreamt of together with me before there life even began.
moonshadow (3 stories) (146 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-28)
great story I really enjoyed it I'm a follower of native american people's history and it sadens me greatley the way they were persacuated. It must of been lovley to see their spirits though you were really privliged they knew you were a good person and it's lovely the way they waved to you when spoke to them, It was really a nice thing you did for them as well by sending them into the light of heven and back to god I hope you have lots of luck for doing that take care and may the light of the great spirit shine upon you allways... 😁
montanagurl (3 stories) (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-26)
This was a great story and one with a happy ending. You showed great bravery by what you did. I have experienced a lot of weird things that I chalked up to something paranormal but, never have I had the "guts" to talk to whatever it was I had seen/experienced. You are a very brave person.

Wonderful story, thank you for sharing that with us.

Until next time - montanagurl

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: