You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Road Boy

Real Ghost Stories

Road Boy

 

On the night of September 27th, my friend Jordan and I were waiting at the bus stop to get a ride home. We had been talking about psychology, psychics, spirits, and things of the sort. I was facing her and I suddenly felt something wrong...There was a slight chill in the air and out of the corner of my eye I saw a white and red blob step out of the road, when I faced it I was met with a 4 to 7 year old boy with round pupil-less eyes. He had red hair, a white glowing robe, and his right arm was out stretched towards me as if to tug on my jacket sleeve. As soon as I saw it though, it suddenly vanished as if it was never there. I gasped me and my friend both standing up, feeling a weird vibe in the air. She was terrified, even though she didn't see what I had. She was still struck with the atmosphere. We were both too frightened to stay in the area, plus we had waited for the bus for over an hour, so we left.

We started heading to the mall, me trying to portray to my friend what I saw. I was so struck by the image, I was slightly panicked. We finally got to the mall, trying to find a pay phone, when I saw the boy again, but this time as a teenager. He still had his red auburn hair, slightly darker. He was wearing black instead of white this time, and had more of a black glow to him. His round pupil-less eyes seemed darker. He was standing inside of a square of yellow pipes, I saw him one second then once again he vanished...

Thank you for taking the time to read my story.

I will accept any comments and help about this situation.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lastletterz, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

race_girl21 (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-28)
hey this is Jordan the girl that was with her that night. Yeah it was kind of freaky but no I didn't see the boy. However I definitly had a weird feeling but I LOVE paranormal stuff and it was a very exciting experience. Love you zee! 😊
Preeti (100 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-04)
Lastletterz...we never understand why these things appear to us...its because their energy matches our's...dont try to talk about these ghosts and all when in dark,scary,lonely and silent place...they are mostly active their and their in...sometimes very bad spirits get along us.

God bless you ❤
lastletterz (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-02)
Reply:

L0VEPiNK07: so it was the same boy both times, just older the second time? Yes...same red hair and white eyes.
Have you seen him again since? No, but it's like I feel him, and I can't stop thinking about it...I'm a very paranoid person so little things that could mean nothing I think it's him...so I can't be sure... Did he try reaching out to you the second time you saw him? No, he was just standing there glaring at me...maybe he was mad that I pulled away the first time? Maybe I'm thinking to much in to it... Thank you for your comment, gave me a lot to think about...

Preeti: what were you saying when you saw him...
Well, me and my friend where mostly talking about psychics at the time...She's trying to exercise her mind, but any ways we started talking about Ghosts and things that has happened. This boy though, was so...how do you say hmm...real? That's not the right word at all but I usually only see black shadows or something, this boy had a face though and very, well, there... It was one of my strangest experiences...

XXelliemayXx:
I would be very interested to read your story. Thank you (:
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-01)
Hello lastletterz,
I can relate in some way in to what happened here...
I haven't posted the story yet (I will soon) Theres a little boy in my rrom with totally black eyes he just stands in the corner and stares at me completely dead in the face.
Hes been with me for sometime now... I won't mension the details. Ill leave that for my story.
But it is quite startling when this happens... As I have experienced myself!

I must say this story was well written!

xXelliemayXx ❤
L0VEPiNK07 (1 stories) (47 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-30)
so it was the same boy both times, just older the second time? That's strange. Have you seen him again since? Did he try reaching out to you the second time you saw him? And yes, thinking or speaking about them attracts them and gives them energy to feed off of.
Preeti (100 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-29)
hmmm you are right soul...its very true...some times when we talk extreme positive or extreme negative they hear it and appear...it happened with me also...and I was very afraid...what were you saying when you saw him...

God bless you ❤
soul (1 stories) (54 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-29)
I think the talking about ghosts,spirits...attracted the boy.I have heard that if you talk about ghost,spirits etc,then sometimes they get attracted and appear.

Blessed be. ❤ ❤
lastletterz (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-28)
This is a reply to hobbyholly.
No, neither of the encounters my friend saw and no it was more like I looked the boy in the eyes and he vanished before me.

Yeah it was at night, which concerns me cause the first encounter the boy was literally glowing white I could barely see his face I just remember his eyes.

We where looking for a phone cause the bus wouldn't come and we needed to get home.

I highly doubt that this was a real person, mostly because of the eyes, they were just round black circles and white on the inside.

The first time, we were at the bus stop, not the mall. Then the second time he was standing inside of the yellow pipes, I walked over to it and there was water there but no foot prints no evidence of someone standing there.

Also it was very late at night and it was a sunday so the mall closes early and usually no one is around the darker side of the mall at the time we were there.

But thank you very much...
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-28)
ummm...anyway:

The second time you saw him, as a teenager, did your friend see?

May I ask why did you seek out a pay phone?

Was this at night? When you say he vanished, is it a situation where you looked away and looked back and he was gone?

Part of me says this could have been a real person. But I too have had an encounter with an odd...boy.

The thing about malls, much like hotels...people from all walks of life coming and going.

Never the less, this was an interesting account.
sylviessweeties (135 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-28)
Its always natural to fear, fear is a survival instinct.

Survival instinct, self preservation, or conatus, these are the God given gifts that we all have received that may save our lives, if we only listen.

The smart man is the man that listens to what is going on around him and uses that information to guide his decision making.

It is often thought that men are weak if they feel fear, yet fear is a very important gift. Fear is a powerful and necessary force that's purpose is to steer us away from danger. Why would any thinking person ignore these built in impulses or fall prey to this peer pressure.

With all of that said, 8 months ago I had a brush with death and it has left me with a powerful fear. I saw how easy the transition from life to death can be and this fear just keeps gnawing at me. I don't know what to do with this information? Is this a signal that I need to get my spiritual house in order?

Why do we all fear death so much? Every person that came before us has "survived death", so to speak. Every one reading this will also die. Is our survival instinct this strong?

In an effort to get the rest of my life in order I would like to set aside a few minutes every day from now on to try to figure out what my purpose in life is, I'm sure I have fallen behind at this endeavor also.

The only way I know how to get right with God is to pray, so this will be added to my daily agenda. I guess you could say I need to spend some time preparing for death.

This whole topic may seem morbid, and most of us would just like to ignore it. Until last December I did. I'm sorry I wish I still could.

This blog is a place where I have a conversation with myself, I apologize to all of you that I have dragged into this morbid topic, but I really do think it is important to spend some time thinking about the inevitable. If it helps us prepare for our eternal lives then I helped.

May God bless us all,

Lonnie

Background and source information:

Self preservation is part of an animal's instinct that demands that the organism survives. Pain and fear are parts of this mechanism. Pain causes discomfort so that the organism is inclined to stop the pain. Fear causes the organism to seek safety and may cause a release of adrenaline which has the effect of increased strength and heightened senses such as hearing, smell, and sight.

Source: Wikipedia

Conatus (Latin for effort; endeavor; impulse, inclination, tendency; undertaking; striving)
The conatus may refer to the instinctive "will to live" of animals or to various metaphysical theories of motion and inertia.[3] Often the concept is associated with God's will in a pantheist view of Nature

Sources:
Http://secondchanceatlife.wordpress.com/2008/08/12/survival-instinct/
Wikipedia
sylviessweeties (135 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-28)
Lol my uncle 1st saw my son Lockes newborn eyes he said his eyes are black. I said no hes no cartoon character, he has very dark blue eyes or brown eyes. Since brown eyes and dark blue eyes runs on my mans side of the family. Someone told me the other day Locke has God in his eyes. Lockes middle names are Christopher Stephen. Christopher means christ bearer. Stephen means crowned.
galleygal (3 stories) (150 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-28)
This reminds me of stories I have heard about black-eyed kids, except of course, their eyes are ALL pupils, totally black...check it out:

Http://www.metatech.org/2008/black_eyed_beings_people_kids.html

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: