You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Strange Paranormal Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

My Strange Paranormal Experiences

 

My name is Anna. I am 13 years old and I live in Denver, CO. I would like to share some of my own personal experiences with you.

One time, I was on my computer ready to go to bed. So I shut it off, walked in my room, and lay down. At night time, you can see the glow of the light from my window (once my eyes are adjusted to the dark). I closed my eyes and started saying my evening prayers. Then I just opened my eyes for a minute because I couldn't fall asleep. The room became pitch black (there was no more light/glow from my window). The air in the room became thick and I got chills. I felt something at the end of my bed creeping up on top of me and it wasn't my dog because she wasn't in my room with me that night. I felt paralyzed and I couldn't move or talk (just my eyes and hands were mobile). Then this dark shadowy creature was on top of me. It was darker than the dark it self (if that makes sense). Its hands were on my chest making it hard for me to breathe. I closed my eyes and I could see the yellow bright eyes of this figure and its evil grin. I could hear a moaning sound. I was really frightened so I pulled the covers over my head and it was still on me. I was praying to God begging him to make it go away. The pressure on my chest got heavier and it was like I couldn't breathe. At this point I was terrified! I screamed in my head "LEAVE ME ALONE YOU EVIL DEVIL!" Then it left and my room got a little lighter again and I could breathe and move. I went to go sleep with my mom that night. No one believed that story when I told them it the next day but I know it was 110% REAL!

Another story (this one is short) is I was walking to go get something from my mom's room. I was home alone and it was about 8pm. My room was dark but the light from my mom and brother's room made my room kind of bright. Out of the corner of my eye I saw this figure standing by my dresser (a little taller than it). It had a full body look to it. But then it quickly disappeared. I was brave enough to go into my room, turn on the light, and go stand by the dresser. Where I was standing (where the apparition was) it was colder then the other parts of my room.

This is my second to last story. My friend Rachel was over my house and we were talking about my visit to The Stanley Hotel and we were talking about the fourth floor there. Then she had an idea to close the blinds in my room and shut the door (it was day time out but my room was kind of dark) and to start taking random pictures of my room to see if we can catch anything. So at that point we had taken about 20 pictures and we caught nothing. Then she said let's take 5 more. So we did. In two of the pictures we got a shadow of what appears to be a little girl who looks like she is praying or something. You could see her long hair and it looks like she is wearing something around her head and you can kind of see her dress. We got that twice, but one looks a little different than the other. It couldn't have been me or my friend because we were both sitting on my bed and the dresser was on the other side of the room. We examined my TV and that wasn't it either.

Then we took another picture (a little higher than my picture that was hanging on my wall higher than the TV). We got a picture of a man shadow and you could see the outline of his face like his big nose and his eyebrows and he was bald too. This shadow was really tall on my wall and my friend and I were sitting on my bed at the time too. Then I took one more picture of my wall (on the opposite wall) and there was an orb on it! At this point I was very freaked out! At that point we took tons of other pictures in the same spot to try to duplicate it to see if it can be explained and we couldn't catch it again. I have proof on my camera too. I showed my mom, my dad, and my brother, and my friends and they are all very shocked and think it is something paranormal! I do not have the pictures of them up right now but I will get them up ASAP when I figure out how to put them on here.

Okay this is my last story.

My family and I (just me, my mom and dad) went up to Estes Park in the summer of 2009 so this year). We stayed at the famous Stanley Hotel. My mom and I went on a Ghost Tour there. So our tour guide took us up on the fourth floor. That is where they hear little children playing. As soon as we walked up there with our group, three of the hotel room doors were rattling (they were closed though) as if someone was trying to get out. So the tour guide said if it is something paranormal there will not be a breeze/current if you put your hand under the door crack. So a few people did (including me) and there was no breeze. We also asked her if anyone was staying in these three rooms and she said no they are unoccupied. So that was pretty strange.

Then as we were walking down the halls to the stairs my mom said to me "Anna don't your legs/ankles feel really heavy?" And I agreed. So I told the tour guide about it and she said the children never want people to leave the fourth floor because they like people to play with them so they would do anything to keep you up here to play. So as we started walking down the stairs to the third floor, the heaviness of our legs stopped as soon as we hit the bottom of the third floor. I was wearing flip-flops at the time and I sat down to look at my ankles and there were red marks around my ankles as if someone was holding on to them tightly! Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of my ankles but my experience was weird.

Thank you everyone for listening to my stories! If you guys have any comments about them feel free to leave some. I would love to hear what you guys have to say!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghosthuntersfan101, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

PestedForFun (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-05)
W-O-W. 😨 Seriously, red marks around your ankles? Its really weird to get evidence like that. You might give me nightmares! 😭
devangpatankar (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-04)
pretty intresting.i believe your story,the stanley hotel story sounds fake but it may be true.
shibuyapsychicresearch (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-03)
Hello there I am tony and I know your stories may sound weird for others but I believe you I guess maybe quite because there are things in the world that cannot be explained by science or by anything else but nevertheless your story that you took pictures on maybe believable unless it will be explained on how did it get there... Good Day to you...

I am tony and I am from Cavite Philippines...
teengurls100 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-03)
Hi, I totally believe you I always believe ghost stories I'v experienced myself too but I'll post it up if I can
❤ -teengurls100
God Bless You All!
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-02)
Hello there, These are some great stories. The first one gave me the chills. I am so glad your prayers were heard and that evil creature left you alone. Good thinking going to sleep with your mom. Can't wait to see the pictures you took, let us know when you post them. I would love to go to the Stanley Hotel and do the ghost tour. Sounds like you had a pretty amazing experience there. I went to Salem Massachusetts and did all the ghost tours. I loved every minute of it. Salem is a great place, and I can't wait to go back one day. Thanks for sharing your stories. Take care 😊 ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: