You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Numerous Encounters

Real Ghost Stories

Numerous Encounters

 

When I lived in mexico, I was constantly hearing and seeing many supernatural things. I was not as scared as I am now, but it was the worst and the best part in my life. When I was 16 years old and I heard a lady's voice saying my name while my body reached the state of sleep paralysis, I couldn't do anything, I tried to move, but I couldn't even open my eyes, I was trying to figure out if it was maybe my mom, but then it grabbed me by both ankles and moved me straight on my side and she laid down beside me. tried to move my lips to speak but I just babbled a bit, then words finally came out "are... you my... mom?" I prayed and kept praying, then I could finally open my eyes, but I knew it she left. I suddenly heard the laughing voice of my mom at the neighbors and by then, I knew it couldn't have been her.

The ghost lady still stayed in the same house I lived in, but she started to become a bother to my mom, and my mother would constantly say a barrel full of curses and the women got mad and she kept continuously throwing my mother off the bed or tripping her. I always heard my mom tell about it to my dad but he would never believe what she'd say.

Once she made it clear to him. One day in november 20th, there would always be a festival at my town and my father told me and my mom to go and he'd pick us up when it would end. In the middle of a dance, when I saw my dad and when I was finished, I asked if it was time to go, but he answered "no, we'll stay until it's over".

When we got home, he told me and my mother what happened. When he was in bed for a little rest, he felt something moving the bed and he thought it was a animal, but then he looked down and he saw nothing and he fled like there was no tomorrow. Me and my mom were a bit surprised but at last, he believed us.

Now I'm a mother of two children and I still remember what happened and now I'm relieved it's over.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

EarthboundAngel (2 stories) (38 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-20)
*raises eyebrow* Okay... I'm a little frightened. Martin, Shane, heeeeeeelp, haha.
JW (710 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-20)
EarthboundAngel I like your "sar"castic "sar"ong. It was a compliment. It was my fast word wit response to your post. I like words and wit or black boots and a whip, strike that, my mom would not approve.
EarthboundAngel (2 stories) (38 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-20)
JW,
Ummm... What was that? I can't even begin to comment on that. I don't even know if that was a compliment or an insult...
JW (710 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-20)
EarthboundAngel your specialty is sarcasm---a sardonic huh? Of all the sars in Russia I would rather be a "sar"ong than "sar"torial. Who wouldn't want to hang on a woman's body than a man's. More
sarcastic curves don't you think? Fran now "I am" crazy.
EarthboundAngel (2 stories) (38 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-20)
You two boys definitely have that dry humor going for you, heh. Though there's nothing wrong with it, for my specialty is sarcasm. =D
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-16)
Boy, beat me to the punch on this one Martin. Some times all it takes is just a little persuasion to convince someone that some thing is really happening.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you
Martin (602 posts) mod
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-16)
I love the whole part of your father finally changing his mind over all this :) it was very humoristic.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: