You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Possible Hauntings

Real Ghost Stories

Possible Hauntings

 

To make myself clear, my name is Grayling and it's not just me who has experienced these types of ghosts, it's everyone in my family except my sister.

The first time I've experienced one was in my old house which I can't remember the street. When I was 11 years old, me and my 8 year old brother shared a bed. It was probably close to 6:00 in the morning when I got up to go to the bathroom, I turned around to see a blackish figure at the end of my bed. I was scared to heck, I could see anything, like it was a void where its face was. I blinked for a second and it was gone. I didn't know what I was dealing with and too scared to talk about it. That was probably the first time that I had saw one but what I didn't get was why it was there.

I have had times that I've been in sleep paralysis but what I see is more of a nasty looking demon. I barely saw it but the visible outline showed it to be hideous with a grin. The paralysis only last for close to a minute, but during that moment, I would try to talk but it felt like I was a dummy, unable to move or speak. I seem to have had it at least 4 times until I was given a cross by the dad, then after that, it just stopped, but I can still sense them as if they're right near me.

As for my brother, he doesn't like wearing a cross because he's active and it would probably come off. Sometimes he would see ghosts that I can't, we both have that feeling a ghost presence thing. He claims he saw a tall man (he didn't describe it well) in the kitchen hallway. The man ran after my brother chased, to no prevail. Later on, he claims to have seen the hat and trench coat man which started haunting him. It would pop out of his computer during sleep paralysis and in the hallway while he's awake.

My dad doesn't talk about his experience but my mom's is short and brief because this was when she was a teen. When she went to see her mom who was downstairs watching t.v, she saw the hooded ghost that I saw on the stairs. It stood there but my mom was too scared to keep looking so she just ran back in her room.

I wonder what does this ghost haunting and paralysis mean?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Maryland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Thejov, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Thejov (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-21)
It was in different houses but in the area of Baltimore which doesn't surprise me.
L0VEPiNK07 (1 stories) (47 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-10-15)
Did everything occur in the same house? Or has it been different places that you've all experienced these things?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: