You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost Or What?

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Or What?

 

Before I start telling you my story, let me just say I'm NOT sure what it is. I just want to know. Okay, so here it is.

My house used to be my grandparents. My grandparents did not die in this house, just moved away, so we moved in. My best friend lives two doors up from me, and my mum says that her grandfather (I think it was grandfather, anyway) died there. She said she wasn't sure if he died in hospital or in the house, just that he used to live there and he died. When my mum and me went for a sleep over with them, my friends' mum said that when my friend was like three years old, she had a little rocking chair that creaked when you sat in it. Well, she said she heard this chair creak from time to time, and when she said "Go to bed, already" it would go. My mothers' grandfather had a different name to that of the rocking chair ghost, so it wasn't him. So, if my mothers' grandfather was in the house, he shared it with the rocking chair ghost.

I was nine-ten when my beloved kitten died, four days before Christmas. I was heart broken, and pray to HIM instead of any thing else. Anyway, ever since he died, I've heard croaky meows (he couldn't meow properly), felt fur brush on my leg and sometimes my face, and scratching on my bedroom door. The weirdest one is that one minute I'll be perfectly happy, and the next, I'm crying a river. It's so strange. But that's not all. Sometimes when I'm in my room, one part of my body will tingle or go cold, sometimes even go numb. (I have a computer on all the time with no windows or doors open in my room and a gecko so there's a heat light on all day, so being cold and numb is strange.) Sometimes, my face, fingers or feet will randomly start hurting, like a claw or nail is pricking it. It's really weird. Once, me and my friend were playing outside. It was around eight 'o' clock and pitch black. I told him about my friend's ghost. He started making fun of its name, and then we both started getting really scared because there were shadows darting behind trees, green lights here and there and weird noises.

But that is still not all I have experienced.

When I was sat on my computer with my friend next to me, I picked up the charm on a necklace that my friend said was haunted. As soon as I picked it up, I felt a freezing wind rush past my left ear, and I heard a whistling noise. I dropped the necklace and it stopped. It was so scary. But yes, there's more.

My friend was sleeping over, and I woke up at 3a.m, looked under my desk and lo and behold, there was a translucent, white face staring back at me. I screamed and woke my friend up, and she asked me what was wrong and I told her. She looked, and said she couldn't see anything.

So there you have it, my stories. I'd appreciate comments as to what you think could be happening in my house.

Other hauntings by Jopuppylover

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jopuppylover, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

-YourMoon- (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-03)
Is it just me or does it seem that almost every ghost story involves grandparents?
Jopuppylover (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-08)
Soul: Yeah. Me and my kitten were best buddies. It probably was a ghost, but I have no clue who. Research time, I guess.

X~Jopuppylover~X
soul (1 stories) (54 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-08)
wow...great story! I think the kitten liked you so much that it did not want to leave you. And about that white face I guess that was a ghost.

TAKE CARE. 😊
Jopuppylover (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-07)
Surya: I got it quite a while ago actually. I think it was from a clothes store that sold accesories too, and I begged my granny to buy me some. I got a blue one and a red one, but my mothers friend died and I put my blue one in a grave I made in our back garden. She wasn't burried there, but I made a fake grave. So I only have the red one. Thanks!

X~Jopuppylover~X
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-07)
Where did you get your charm necklace from may I ask.

Try cleansing,and burning some incense.

Surya
Jopuppylover (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-06)
Ramzey: Thank you! Don't worry, I don't fear it. It hasn't done anything bad yet.

X~Jopuppylover~X
Ramzey (9 stories) (130 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-06)
I wish I could help you with what is in your home, but whatever it is, take care, do not fear it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: