You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Angel On Nephews Forehead

Real Ghost Stories

Angel On Nephews Forehead

 

I have been debating with myself a very longtime on whether I should talk with others of what I had seen on my nephew's forehead when he was born. Without endangering his identity or privacy I will not give out too much personal information. My Nephew was born on June 6th 1998. I went to the hospital with my Mother to see my oldest brother's first child and we walked in to see the baby beside my sister in-law's hospital bed. My Mother went to go pick up my baby nephew and I walked up and peered over into the baby's sleepy little face. Suddenly my nephew opened his eyes and looked up at me and my Mom. Now my Mother saw this too, we clearly saw piercing crystal blue cat eyes on the baby. This lasted for a second and then he closed his eyes and went back to sleep. This spooked us both a little. This was when I began to notice something very strange on my baby nephew's forehead. Appearing directly on his skin were pigment changes like blotches but these blotches formed a miniaturized figure.

Right between his eyes along his nose bridge, cropping up onto the mid-section of his forehead appeared a beautiful being bathed with some heavenly golden light. This being's hands were clasped together in prayer as his face was positioned in an upward direction looking into the direction of this light that seemed to cast down on him. This being appeared to be an Angel but he didn't seem to have eyes. In the places on his face that should have had eyes I only saw dark shadowy voids. And his facial features almost had a catlike quality. He had a short little nose as well. But he had beautiful flowing long chestnut tinted hair. Extending up at both sides of my nephew's forehead I could see large white wings outstretched. He wore a classic white Angelic robe but had a thick waist band almost like a Japanese Obi. His form came down over my nephew's nose and even spread out over his cheeks I could see more of his massive wings. I would describe him as having a double set of wings. Almost like a butterfly; two above and two outstretched below his arms.

He was magnificent in posture and he was clearly praising someone in that light. His posture even resembled a cross. I pointed this out to my Mother and at first she agreed she could see this. But then her tone changed quickly and she began to deny ever seeing it. She then warned me not to talk about this with others because she thought it would endanger him. Even in his first baby photo I can see the Angel, but it's not as clear as when I would see it in real life. It was like looking into some other dimension but it was on his skin. It was agreed before his birth that I would be given the task of being his Nanny since I wasn't working at the time. And I agreed initially but now I was concerned. This same Angel remained on his face and forehead for two months and I was caring for him every day as his Nanny. I no longer saw the cat eyes on him. His eyes were brown. And I felt that whoever this Angel is he wanted to see me and my Mother that one time in the hospital. The more I would examine the Angel on his forehead the more I became uneasy.

The Angel seemed to be holding something rather disturbing in the bend of his right arm. I saw a Triton or what many might call a pitch fork. Now we know the Devil is depicted carrying a triton but what other Angelic beings would? What kind of staff or weapon is a pitch fork anyhow? Is he a destroying Angel? I also saw something else; hanging from his clasped hands appeared to be an amulet or a time piece. It wasn't clear enough to see the face of this object. But it was disturbing nonetheless. The face of this Angel was strangely familiar. In some ways he looked like me. The hairstyle and the facial structure, all except his missing eyes and pug nose.

Once the Angel had disappeared I wondered what it could mean and so I had spoken to a certain spiritualist just to get an outside opinion and he told me that, the angel I saw on my nephew's forehead could be my Nephew's other self. Nothing strange has ever occurred with my Nephew although he loved my long hair. He always used to stare at me when I let it down. Remember how I mentioned that my hairstyle looks like that Angels?

I always wondered if that was why he seemed particularly dazzled when I'd let it down. Well for many years I was his Guardian and I felt particularly protective sometimes even more so then his own Mother and Father. But there is nothing unusual about my Nephew. He doesn't exhibit extraordinary powers and he gets sick like any other child. And he doesn't seem particularly religious though he attends a 7th Day Adventist Private School. He was baptized Christian Baptist by his Mother. But he was indeed circumcised according to her beliefs. I'm waiting now to see what kind of man he becomes. He's always been a well behaved boy and so I can only hope that this Angel is a good one. And one truly devoted to God.

Other hauntings by Kirsten_pax09

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kirsten_pax09, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-03)
Thats cool your nephew is about my age cept I'm older yaaaaa best of luck and God bless~Katherine~ ❤
kulto143 (7 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-20)
hi... It was really good to see those moments you experience with your nephew... A lot of people believe that we have our own guardian angel... Speaking with your nephews guardian angel, having a triton or we may say it as a trident, for the first time I read your story, the first thing comes to my head with that triton was, a 3 spear combine into one, its like a 3 person united in one, if you are a Christian, then it signifies the holy trinity... This what came first into my mind. It doesn't always mean a trident signifies the evil one. While thinking of this, I tried to search for a trident symbol that can be associated with angels, saints, or with gods holiness, I have come up with this link, if you have time, just take a look and read it, its in the country of Ukraine, or rather its Ukraine itself symbolize a trident that was connected with st Michael. Here is the link, I really hope it helps you with this information. Http://www.ukraine.com/forums/history/8469-trident-fact-ancient-ukrainian-symbol-3.html. One thing more, the amulet or the time piece you see, if you still remember, what its color or its shape?, it could be a kind of stone, also different stone has its own meaning, has its own signification or a symbol, it could be your nephews birthstone.
Boldylocks (13 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-06)
It seems that your nephew's guardian showed him/herself to you and your family THROUGH his eyes-- and for a few minutes, you saw that beings' eyes through your grandson. And the image on his forehead was that guardian's image.

I don't know if that is good or bad because of the cat eyes and the image being on his forehead. If his eyes did not look scary or give off bad vibes, then that's a good sign!

It does sound good for the fact that the Being on his forehead was kneeling, and focusing his attention Above- as though honoring the Creator. In the Bible, it's said that children's guardian angels always behold the Father.

The fact that this image appeared on his forehead represents that your nephew's mind and spiritual attitude is in harmony with this guardian's spiritual attitude.

There are many intelligent Beings created before Humans were created and many of the ones who have died and crossed over into the Heanvely Realms are still in active service to our Creator. Maybe this Being who appeared through your nephew is one of those Guardians!
soul (1 stories) (54 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-14)
Thanks for sharing the great story 😊

According to my thoughts... I think he would be a great man in future. Best of luck to him.

Take care. ❤ to you.
ZiShu (281 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-10-12)
Hey Kirsten,

I can only say that there will be an age and time that he will reach. When that time comes, the Angel will reveal itself within your nephew.
Supposedly all Angels have their own unique weapon. This Triton may have to do with the personality of your nephew. Each point may represent something. I am not sure what the amulet/time piece may represent.
Trudy (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-10)
Dear Kristen,

Always test the spirits according to 1John 4:1-4. Demons can look as beautiful as they want and angels can look as ugly as they want. We humans have to be careful not to judge evil as looking ugly and good as looking beautiful. I believe that my son saw his guardian angel. His angel had a revolving head full of eyeballs, no neck, six silvery wings, the sound of bells accompanied it and it was singing Father I adore Thee. The only reason I believe that it was an angel and not a demon was because it was singing Father I adore Thee, otherwise I most definitely would have thought it was a demon.
Kirsten_pax09 (10 stories) (72 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-10-08)
I was able to remain his Nanny for many years but after he started school I wasn't able to watch him anymore. And he lives a little far away from me and recently I had to move out of state. So now I don't get to see him anymore. He's already 11 and I think the next time I will be able to see him he'll be driving and a man. 😢 But for a time he was just like my own child. When he would get hurt even if I wasn't with him I would get a sudden pain in my heart. And the next day I would find out that he was injured in some way. He was bitten by a black widow once when he was with his Grandparents travelling through Idaho and I had the sudden pain in my chest and called my brother and found out, his Grandparents had to take him to a doctor because of the spiders poison. It was making him very sick. I think I'll try and call him and see how he's doing right now. ^__^
StMikal (4 stories) (37 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-08)
wow, that was told very well. I could actually picture this baby opening his eyes and seeing those blue eyes. I think that you have a special nephew in a good way and I do not think that there is anything to worry about. It might have just been a premonition to you being his guardian angel here on earth. You said yourself you feel more protective than his own parents. I think as long as you watch him he will grow up to be a strong spiritual man. Take care.
Kirsten_pax09 (10 stories) (72 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-07)
[at] cosmogal926: I have seen babies with that natural blue tinting because they were newborn and the ones who will end up having dark brown eyes do tend to have a blue tint but they are never crystal bright blue with piercing catlike (slit) pupils. As for the Angel on the forehead I even pointed out the "clearly" visible face and well defined body to my Mom and after originally agreeing she then warned me not to say anything to anyone about it. I just never spoke of it with my brother or my sister in law. My brother and his wife probably wouldn't appreciate me telling them what I saw. I'm just glad they had him baptised. 😐
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-10-07)
Hi Kirsten, although this shape on your nephew's forehead could have very well been an actual angel I would like to offer you some other explanations. Many newborn babies have blue eyes, then they change color. Hair color also changes as babies grow. The shape on his forehead could have been a result of the way he was laying in your sister-in-law's womb. He could have been pressing up against her ribs which causes marks at birth but then they slowly fade away. Did your sister-in-law or brother ever mention the mark? Did you overhear the Doctors or nurses in the hospital say anything about it? It's obvious whatever the marking really was it didn't affect the health or well being of your nephew and that is what is important. Thanks for sharing your story, and take care. 😊 ❤
Kirsten_pax09 (10 stories) (72 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-07)
Mostly for my own research: I Just looked up the Triton and it's actually spelled and pronounced as "Trident". It's not a pitchfork either. Tridents are the three pronged spear which I saw. It's not a pitchfork which tends to have 2 to 6 points and they appear to be curved in away that is made to lift or pitch (throw) loose material. Where as the Trident isn't used for agriculture.

It's also associated with the Mythological God Poseidon and the Hindu God Shiva. Tridents were used by men for spear fishing and were formerly also a military weapon. As a weapon, the trident was prized for its long reach and ability to trap other long-weapons between prongs to disarm their wielder. With the God Shiva it is also known as a Missile weapon because his Trident has an added cross arm or stabiliser to facilitate its flight when thrown. But the Trident I saw didn't have this stabilizer. I haven't found yet the reason why Angels have been depicted as having Tridents. Even in Angelic Script there seems to be a Trident symbol. I still have no idea what it means or why Angels would be associated with Tridents?
sylviessweeties (135 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-07)
I actually dreamt of my 3 children, the girls came in a dream 1st together at different ages with me, the youngest girl kept staring into my eyes, and the boy came at a time when my little family would have been broken apart, and me and my man would never have had kids together. Someone told me my son has God in his eyes. His middle means Christopher means christ bearer
sylviessweeties (135 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-07)
My oldest daughter
Lilike Judith Elisabeth LJEW survived severe maternal anemia in my pregnancy when I had a HG of 5.6. She was born looking upwards with a big blue eyed stare, like an angel had been born, she had very fair skin, even when she had been pale and sick, and her vunerability and golden hair, blue eyes, and gentle beauty charmed everyone to want to nurture and praise her. Her middle name Judith means praised. She writes I love mommy cards most of the time. She loves cuddles.
My youngest daughters name Anjeni means spirit angel, she was my miracle after miscarriage my little mam. She was born my biggest baby and with top apgars scores. Straight after she was born she was looking around heaps. People compliment her eyes. Well when she was 7 days old I was talking to her daddy and she kept staring into my eyes, and I was looking at her daddy as I spoke to him. Right now poor baby is sick with a chokey cough sometimes. She always gets sinus infection after another. Shes a sweetheart. Sucks her thumb all the time and cuddles toys to sleep and kisses and hugs people and toys. My son gave me that same kind of creepy blue eyed stare. My uncle said he ahs black eyes, no I said Locke christopher has dark blue eyes or brown eyes.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-07)
Hi thank you for sharing your story. I am speechless I can't say I have ever heard a story like this one.

I am sure your nephew will grow up to be a fine young man.

Once again thank you for sharing your story.

Surya
Www.sanskrit-yoga.com

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: