You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Ghostly House In Edmonton 2

Real Ghost Stories

Ghostly House In Edmonton 2

 

Last time I left off telling everyone about the interesting and positive ghostly experiences I've had in my home in Edmonton. As I promised before, I will include this story as an update of what has happened in my home paranormally since that time.

The first new experience took place four-ish months ago. There was nobody at home and I went upstairs to get something around 10:00PM. I was not wearing my contact lenses or glasses at the time. As I went back downstairs I noticed that the blue light on my subwoofer was on. That was normal, especially because I have a cellphone close to it and it often activates it. I was walking back towards my room when a full body apparition popped up in front of me, making me take a quick step back in order to avoid hitting it. It also partially blocked out the very bright blue light of the subwoofer. A very cool experience I've had.

The next takes place about three weeks after that. My family and I watched the film "Watchmen" and then we sort of went to do our own things afterwards. I was sitting at my computer and my dad was sitting on the sofa when we both heard a sound that sounded like a pile of 5-7 CD jewel cases being dropped on our laminate floor. With a quick check, there was no origin for it. Nothing fell, nothing was out of place, and the area from which we both heard the sound was an empty space. Another awesome experience.

The third takes place in late July/early August after I got my KII Meter. Our family was watching a movie when all of a sudden I noticed our Sai (a martial arts weapon) tilted downwards and then popped back up. I was skeptical at first, but then I tried to replicate the action of the Sai. Nothing was able to replicate it but a direct touch to it. I also happened to use my KII Meter in the area and found that the light got up to a pretty solid yellow level and then vanished as quick as it began.

The most recent experience takes me back about a week before I submitted this story. I was doing some EVP work with my digital audio recorder and I was asking some questions. Upon review of the file, I noticed a direct response to one of my questions where I asked the entity if it was a male. I'd post the EVP segment if I knew how. Regardless, the entity said "I am", after I asked it if it was male. Very awesome!

Other hauntings by IrbeFan4Life

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, IrbeFan4Life, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

shaymarie9105 (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-11)
Hi there!

I'm part of a psychology program at Victoria School of the Arts, and in my class I'm conducting an investigation around parapsychology.
I was wondering if it would be possible for me to come ask you some questions about your stories? (Only if you are comfortable with answering questions based around emotions and thoughts as well as the happenings.) You can remain anonymous in the final project if you wish as well.

Just contact me at Shaylene1998 [at] gmail.com with your answer! Thanks!
ghostmedia (2 stories) (33 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-17)
Yeah, the video's working now. OMG! It's creepy. Thanks for the story XD
Nor_Cal_Girl (3 stories) (97 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-15)
Yeah, I have had some experiences, and one pending posting. I'm all for some paranormal (the good ones), what I'm afraid of (as well as many others I'm sure) is that I'll attract others that aren't so good.
IrbeFan4Life (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-15)
I believe I have a fair understanding of the paranormal, and a gigantic share of paranormal experiences to my name, as well. This resident ghost is not intimidating, nor is he evil. Most of the fear of ghosts stems from the lack of understanding on a lot of people's parts. Watching TV shows and reading stories are really not enough until you experience the paranormal for yourself. It is very neat when you do experience it, at least if it's not a bad experience.
Nor_Cal_Girl (3 stories) (97 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-15)
Yeah, the video worked fine for me too. It's hard to hear the response at first, but I listened to it a couple times and now I hear what you're talking about. It's pretty cool that you're not at all intimidated by any of this, or your family for that matter. Kudos! I look forward to hearing more.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-15)
Hi, Nice catch! The video worked fine on my computer. I agree with you very interesting experiences. Thanks for posting your story and the evp! 😁 I look forward to reading and listening to anything you might experience in the future.
Good luck and take care. 😊 ❤
IrbeFan4Life (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-15)
The video worked fine for me when I tried it right now. The experiences in my house are just a really cool experience. It really is too bad that not everyone has such positive experiences with the paranormal. Too many people seem to be hit by the negative side, and that is very difficult to live with.
ghostmedia (2 stories) (33 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-15)
hmm... Strange. By the way, the video doesn't work (dunno why) Beccca

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: