You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Old Man And Young Woman

Real Ghost Stories

Old Man And Young Woman

 

My problem started 5 years ago when I was living in my old apartment. There I had a lot of problems. One captured my attention. I was 15 years old and it was summer. One night, because it was very warm I decided to sleep in shorts and a small T-shirt. It was about 23:15 and I was about to fall asleep. All of the sudden I felt a cold hand petting my belly while I was under the sheets and there weren't my hands because I had mine under my head. It kept petting and petting and I could feel its fingers and everything, I got scared because I was all alone in the room with the door shut. Scared I turned the light on and saw what seemed to be a shadow going out the window. Since then I always sleep with the lights on.

Years later due to some family problems I got depressed and my mom thought I should go to therapy in Bucharest. As I was heading towards Bucharest with my mom I felt as someone else was in the car with us. I didn't let that creep me out but for 2 weeks I kept feeling things, seeing things and went back to therapy thinking I was ill. I told my shrink what I was experiencing and she diagnosed me with schizophrenia. My mom didn't want me to take pills, because she knew I was telling the truth. She experienced something similar.

We found out that in that apartment lived an old mean man who died of gangrene. With all our blessings and our prayers the ghost didn't want to leave and started to get more aggressive. Things started to break, TV would go on and off at 2 am in the morning while we were asleep, horrible snoring and screaming could be heard, scratches could be heard and my parents kept fighting for no reason. Because we couldn't take it anymore we moved to a house built from scratch.

All went well until 3 weeks ago when I was in the library. It was getting late and I had work in the morning so I went to bed. To get to my room you have to pass a balcony and my brother's room... I got out of the library in a rush because I felt like I was being followed. It was a chill that went through my entire spine. When I got to my brother's room I felt a breeze through my neck. It startled me and I got out to talk with my fiance just so I could talk with someone I trust. I don't know why I wanted to call him but I did. While I was out I could see a shadow next to me and when I turned there was nobody there. Then I felt three taps on my left shoulder. I got scared and ran in my room. The presence followed me into my room. I could feel the chill through my spine again, but this time it was something that aimed to paralyze my body because my arms and legs got numb. I remembered reading a book about paranormal, spirits and ghosts where it said that if you encounter these creatures you should talk to them and find out what is bothering them. So I started asking questions and whenever I got the question right I could feel a cool breeze going around my neck.

After 2 hours the spirit left and I could move my arms and legs again. I didn't want to tell everybody about it until I was sure who visited me. This is what I found out.

The ghost was a woman who died of cancer at an early age, exactly what I found out from her the earlier night. So I thought it stopped, but it didn't. Every night when I am out on the balcony I can feel something, a presence of some sort.

I need help because I don't want to end up in a loony hospital.

Please tell me that I am not a lunatic.

Any comment is useful.

Thank you!

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kfreakelena, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

kfreakelena (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-14)
Thank you for all your advices. I tried to not think of them but they just keep coming up. Last night I was in bed and I started praying with my eyes closed. When I opened them I thought I saw a bright light like an orb, but I brushed it off and went to sleep. They come to me but there is nothing I can do about it. If I try to send them away they just keep on coming back and I do not want to angry them. I will go and buy myself a rosary from the orthodox church and wear it at all times. Thank you again for all your support! God bless you! 😊 ❤
jmal24 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-13)
Hi there I read your story and I have had similar expierences... Psychics run in my family for awhile I was living in my husbands familys home and things would happpen to me strange things but not to anyone else samething happened in my younger years I talked to my aunt and she advised me not to speak with the spirits your there portal they show them selves to you because you allow them to... Since then and with prayers to the lord to protect me in his white light things have stopped in 15 years I have not had anything happen... On some occasions I can sense things but I shake it off and it goes away...
SO MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS THAT YOU SHOULD CLOSE THE DOOR IGNORE THEM... SINCE YOU OPEND THE DOOR AND ASKED QUESTIONS THEY SEE AS SOMEONE WHO WILL HELP THEM AND THEY WILL ALL COME TO YOU NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE OR WHERE YOU GO... ITS NOT YOUR HOUSE ITS YOU... IM NOT TRYING TO SCARE YOU BUT BELIEVE ME... A PRIEST CAN BLESS YOUR HOUSE BUT ITS ALL ABOUT YOU LIKE YOU SAID YOUR OLD HOUSE AND THEN YOUR NEW HOUSE WHEN YOU WERE IN THE CAR YOU FELT SOMETHING WEIRD... SAMEHTING HAPPENDS TO ME! THEY MINGHT NOT BE EVIL BUT THEY WONT LEAVE YOU ALONE IF YOU EVEN THINK OF THEM... TRUST ME ITS NOT FUNN WHEN THEY ALL COME TO YOU... WELL I HOPE YOU TAKE IN SOME OF MY ADVICE AND TAKE CARE MAY GOD BLESS YOU!
Preeti (100 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-13)
Just keep rosemary under your pillow and keep holy cross and holy water for your safety god is with you...

Any help contact me dj_princess4 [at] yahoo.com

God bless you ❤
Nor_Cal_Girl (3 stories) (97 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-10-12)
It sounds like the other users' comments pretty much have it covered. You're not crazy, and you shouldn't worry about that. I wish you good luck with your cleansing.

Just a word of advice also, some people may want to be a little careful with what they say about other peoples' homes and countries. It's one thing to have an opinion, it's another to tell someone how it is.
kfreakelena (1 stories) (13 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-10-12)
Well 77believer the ghost from the apartment was to aggressive and we couldn't talk to him. We wanted to bless the place but it didn't work so we moved. The ghost from the house is a different story. I asked it to calm down so I could calm down and try to speak to it (that was when I felt my members going numb, I think she was trying to make me stay and not run away). I asked it if it was a he and nothing happened and if it was a she and I felt a cold breeze around my neck. That was the way she answered. When ever I got it right I would feel a cold breeze around my neck and when I got it wrong I wouldn't feel a thing. I asked if she was old (no answer-no), if she was young (I got a breeze-yes), if she was killed (no), if she died in an accident (no), if she died of a disease (yes). I only thought of cancer because in the past years people I loved died of different forms of cancer. I asked her to leave and nothing happened. I asked her if she was angry and I felt it again. And then I started explaining her about where she should be and what is waiting for her and that the people who she was looking for had died, they are on the other side and she had to leave as well in order to see them. That was my way of communicating with her.
77believer (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2009-10-12)
You are not a lunatic. Ghosts do that kind of stuff. Don't worry, you're not hallusinating! 😁 I wold say that this is a ghost. Hey, whenever you were talking to the ghost, what questions did you ask and what answers did you get? Or did you get to that?
greenpondmike (1 stories) (82 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-10-12)
First off, I just want to say that I agree with what Brenttan said.Second,I don't think that you're crazy, but I do think that your country's backwards----here in America we don't send all our crazies to the loony bin, just the ones that are a threat to society. We even put some in power.
kfreakelena (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-11)
I would like to thank everybody for their advices and I am going to start cleansing the house next week hopefully they will listen and go away. In Romania as I told you for any ghost statement you go bye-bye so a priest is good. The last time a priest came to our house to bless it was one month ago but they come to bless people's houses because it is tradition. I will try harder and keep in touch with you with everything that is happening. Thank you again for everything! 😊
jennie1042 (3 stories) (7 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-10-11)
First and foremost, I do not think you are crazy! Many many many people experience these same things (hence this website). Because frankly... If you are crazy, then the rest of us are too!;)

In my own experiences, talking to them can be helpful. Like the others have said, if these 'guests' scare you or frighten you in anyway, tell them to stop. Tell them you are only trying to help them, but in order for you to do so, they can't keep scaring you.

Mind you, yes this may be your house at the present time, it was once their house and sometimes they can't or won't accept that it isn't theirs any longer. I have heard that sage has worked for some, but it hasn't for me. What has worked best for me and my family is to get a man of the cloth (priest, preacher, etc.) to come bless the house with holy water. Without actually coming out and saying to them that you are being haunted, since you stated that would get you a nice padded room in a looney bin, you could simply say that you and your family would feel better if the house was protected. Hopefully you can get your family onboard to help you out.
Best of luck!
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-10-10)
I would suggest, if you feel comfortable enough, to try talking to this entity again, and see why it feels the need to stay there.
Also, does it feel evil to you? Or just frightening because you don't want it there?
If you are able to get some, try getting some white sage leaves and smudge your house -if you're comfortable with it.
If the chills you are getting because of this entity are scaring you, then simply say outloud "I don't like when you do that, so please stop"
Remember. This is YOUR house.
Take care.

C
brenttan (64 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-10)
U are contacted because these ghosts know you are 'sensitive' to the psychic world. My best answer to you is to invite Jesus into your life as your personal Saviour and get the church to pray for you. If you are under the protection of Christ, it can't harm you, tho disturbances may come. I hear them, as I am a bit psychic, am clairaudient, (I can hear them, but tho they tormented me due to the fear it caused me for a long time, now they don't bother me much because they cannot make me afraid, I don't pay attention to them. Pray for the covering of Jesus' blood over you, and take His name in protection, trust in the power of HIs name... The name of "Jesus". You must believe in the Lord's power, then it will help you!
-SarahS- (9 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-10-10)
I'm sorry for saying this, cutechoy. But you know, using the Ouija board is not the best idea.

For kfreakelena, I know some people may not believe you, but I do believe in paranormal things and such. About the ghost thingy, maybe you can try to communicate them and tell them what to do if the answers is yes or no.

Like in paragraph 4, you said you can feel a cool breeze going around your neck, right? If you don't like it, you should just try to tell them not to do that and such.

Or another way, maybe you could take picts? But if you're too scared to see how they look like, I advise you, please don't because some ghost doesn't look that nice.

I wish you good luck, and may god bless you
cutechoy (42 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-10)
she/he might need help like justice or she/he wants need revenge like kill the one who kill her/him...

I think you must talk to the ghost using Ouija board...

Just advice... 😊 😊 😊
CA_NJGirl (6 stories) (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-09)
Along with sage, salt is also a good cleansing agent.

For some reason the spirit is attracted to you. If you feel the energy from the spirit is upsetting or negative, try wearing or carrying a hematite stone as well, which is a good for releasing or repelling negative energy as well as building up your own inner strength.
kfreakelena (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-09)
Thank you for your help! A few minutes ago I was in the library with my fiance and my parents are down stairs with some guests. I heard another pair of voices coming from the balcony. My fiance did not notice them but I did. When I got out to go to my room I felt it again as if someone was watching me. 😕 I hope it will go away!
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-10-09)
There are ways to cleanse your home. Folks here will know the exact steps, and post them for you. Burning a certain sage in every corner of the home is one that I'm aware of.
kfreakelena (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-09)
I can't search for a spiritualist for two reasons: 1. Because in Romania there are a lot of fakes and 2. When you tell anyone here you saw o ghost you just won your free ticket to the loony house for who knows how long! That is why I asked for your help
honipop (10 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-10-09)
I am certain many people have been declared "insane" for having paranormal experiences, and trying to tell the truth.

The spirits come to you because they "need" something. I have heard that trying to "help" them can lead to intensifying the experiences.

I know it is creepy to have an intruder in your room. Some friends were having experinces, and the more they put their attention to the hauntings, the more they varied and intensified.

The hauntings finally stopped when a simple ceremony was conducted and have not returned. I live in Taiwan, and what exactly the ceremony was I don't know... But it was just an ordinary man who did it and it involved some offering.

You may want to look around for some kind of spiritualist in your area, but there are a lot of fakes, who will try to get your money.

The genuine ones are less interested in money because they realise they have a gift, that gets more powerful the more they help others.

I hope this helps, don't worry you will be fine.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: