You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: A Troubled Life

Real Ghost Stories

A Troubled Life

 

For the past few weeks, I've been going through some very strange events. I think there is a ghost or demon attached to me or something. Whatever it is, I know it's following me. Two or three weeks ago, my mom saw a shadow person in our house. Then, her cross was thrown across the room towards her. It almost hit her. We have seen other objects moving without either one of us touching them. I have heard people talking when there was nobody around.

It's hard to talk about, but my mom was even choked by whatever was/is in our house. At that point I tried to get in my room which locked on the side I was already on. I could not unlock the door no matter how hard I tried. I have had screwdrivers, glass, and other objects thrown at me. I don't even know what threw them at me. I have noticed that five of our pets have died in freak accidents in the past year. I have had my hair pulled by someone that wasn't even there.

A couple of days ago, I was taking pictures of myself hoping to catch someone else in the pictures. I succeeded in two pictures. In one, I caught what appears to be an old Native American man behind me. In the other one, I caught what is definitely a little boy straight behind me, looking at me.

Also, when I was very little my sister and I saw what we believe to be a demon coming up out of the floor tile. I think that is the demon that is after me. I have seen things nobody should ever have to see. In elementary school, I happened to look up at the ceiling and saw a dog hanging there. I looked again, it was gone. One day, I was sitting on a swing and I felt something like a cold chain wrap around my neck. I turned to see who was trying to choke me. There was no one there. I also saw a boy covered in blood and I noticed he had a knife wound. He even told me his name. I assure you, all this stuff really happened. If you have anything to tell or ask me on the subject, don't hesitate.

Thank you.

A Troubled Life 1
A Troubled Life 2
A Troubled Life 3
 

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, JCSekscinski, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

PhysicII (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-26)
Dont do what below says do it in a clam voice not to loud and don't express fear or hatred act like you mean no harm,don't try to use a oujja board shadow people don't go well with them I tried it before... It was nasty...
supersailorstar (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
have you ever tryed telling them to go away in a stern voice? That might work or how about this I read a story about this girl having sleep paralization and a evil spirit would somewhat torcher her so she found a prayer that had sent and or remove the spirit/demon like a talismen. Try looking for a pray and hang it around the house
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-20)
Thank you, JC.
I appreciate your quick response.
Your answers are actually very comforting.
As I said in my last post, my not seeing anything in the pictures only means that I, personally, can not see them, nothing else. At least one of the other two posters here see something, it is just ME. 😊

Can you pin point an approximate time that all of this started happening? Can you think of anything that might have been the "sign" of it commencing? Why do YOU think something may have attached itself to you (I mean for what purpose)?
Thank you.
JCSekscinski (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-19)
Well, no there was no "connection". They were thrown when they were thrown. No particular reason. When my mom was choked, she was in the living room. My sister, her boyfriend, my mom's boyfriend, and I were all in there when it happened. We were praying. Nobody was touching her. My choking didn't happen at school. It happened at my house when I lived in Virginia Beach. Yes, the investigation team is legit. And, though you may not see the faces, I saw them right away. Thanks for the questions.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-18)
Hello, JC.
May I ask you a few questions, please, without you taking them any other way than me asking them just because I do not know the answers?
The things that are being thrown at you, do you see any "connection"? As in, the same time of day, the same kind of weather, right after a particularly rough day for anyone in the house, sickness of anyone in the house, those kinds of things?
The choking... Your mothers first, where was she, and what was she doing? Was there anyone around her at the time? If so, what were they doing? I ask as YOUR choking happened at school.
I am relieved to read that you have contacted an investigative team. Please check them out (or have your parents do so. Make sure you KNOW they are legit) thoroughly before allowing them to proceed. Also, this team, do they cleanse the house, and persons involved if needed?
I would caution you to keep an open mind. This may NOT be a demon, it COULD be an entity seeking acknowledgement, and angry being, or a poltergeist. Not everything that does "bad" IS evil. Likewise, not everything that appears "good" is a protector.
I am not trying to be mean, or rude, but I seem to only see "natural matrixing" in the submitted photo's. I could be wrong, I am not an expert by any means. I blew them up, I dissected them and took them box by box, but can not see what these other two obviously have.
That does not mean a thing. All that means is that I, personally, can not see it.
Please keep us posted. I am very interested in what the investigators will prove for you.
Thank you.
JCSekscinski (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-15)
Actually, Instantescape, I have contacted a paranormal investigation group and asked if they would investigate. I'm still waiting for their reply.
JCSekscinski (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-15)
I tried to, but I guess it didn't work. Thanks for pointing out those other faces though.
instantescape (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-15)
I had similar experiences in my youth. I think you need a professional and ethical person equipped with understanding/ability to come to your home and check it out. Someone of the clergy who understands, or a reputable paranormal investigator. Keep taking pictures, but most importantly, see if you can capture something on video or a digital recorder...
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-15)
I see a few other faces that are not circled in the first picture. One is lower and to the left of the circled one, then the other one is over your right shoulder, (the left hand side of the picture).
Have you tried any means of expelling them before?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: