You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost Girl At Park

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Girl At Park

 

A few nights ago I was walking my dogs. It was a Saturday around 8:30pm. Normally I don't walk my dogs at night but my Dad was working late and my Mom was baking, so I had to. When I walk my dogs I tend to see one shadow person every so often. I usually walk my dogs outside my community due to more walking space for them. Right across the street there is a little park with four, swings, a bench, and a slide all in a big sand box. I am a strong believer in ghost, spirits, demons etc. I do believe I can feel when a ghost is around me and I can see them. I know this because I have seen a few.

So this particular evening I was walking my dogs, then out of nowhere the dogs looked right at the bench and started growling like when a person walks by. I looked to see if there was a person coming but there was no-one. Then all of a sudden I saw what looked like a little girl with long blonde hair, a long blue dress, and a white shirt walking towards one of the swings. I know she wasn't a person because I could see right through her. I rubbed my eyes and she was still walking towards the swings. Once more I rubbed my eyes then she was just gone as if she was never at the park. I wanted to make sure I wasn't seeing a real person. I went across the street to check. There were no foot prints in the sand at all and it didn't look like someone tried to hide. Just as I turned around I heard one of the swings start moving. I jumped around to see one of the swings moving back and fourth. At this point I just started running at full speed scared out of my wits. As I ran home I didn't want to look back at the park. It seemed like an hours to run from the park about 100 yards to my house.

I still walk my dogs the same way hoping to see the ghost again. Yes, I know this is weird seeing how I was scared the first time but I still want to see if she will show up again.

Other hauntings by tasuma

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tasuma, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

biblefreeme (2 stories) (137 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-24)
i find any playground at night very creepy as I think that they are full of spirit children it just seems logical that children love playgrounds they always feel just as busy at night as during the day
Khanigrl9 (7 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-11-19)
I saw a girl that look as in your description! She was in my backyard (CREEPY!) and I saw the swing swinging and well stuff was going on, maybe she was diffrent or maybe not right?
tasuma (2 stories) (12 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-10-20)
I went to walk my dogs at the same time I saw the ghost girl, and I ask the girl to show me a sign that she is around. Then I saw a shadow person at the park and heard a girl laugh in my ear. This weekend at 8:30pm I am going to take pictures of the parks and see if I see anything in the pics.
Lupernikes (2 stories) (42 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-19)
wow, I've only seen a full manifestation once during a thunderstorm which knocked the lights off in the house and the street outside... My attention was drawn to the hallway just outside just as a flash of lightning lit up the shape of a woman in a white crinolene (I think, heavy victorian style material anyway) dressl I could see here head as shadow but the dress was as clear as day... I only saw her for a few seconds; sort of like an afterimage of the lighning...
Angellicaly (9 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-10-19)
Well...at lest the girl was having fun, right? 😆 it's soooo fun to see ghost!
L0VEPiNK07 (1 stories) (47 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-16)
maybe that was her favorite swing or place to play, and like you said, you were lucky enough to catch her that night.
tasuma (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-16)
[at] melisaa26 This was the first time I saw her. I do walk my dogs that way at times but not offen I guess I was just lucky.
melissa26 (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-16)
Wow that is scarey, but odd that she decides to show her self to you? There must be reason why?... 😨
tasuma (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-16)
Glad to know I am not the only person that this has happen to. ^^
DeborahBarry (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-16)
I too have seen an empty swing moving as fast as if someone was in it. Sitting at a long stop light, in the middle of the day, I looked over at a wooden swing set in a churches play area. A swing was swinging back and forth with full force. As traffic begin to move I kept my I eye on it. It never quit. I was puzzeled so I went around the block to see it some more. The blocks are long and the traffic lights seem longer by the time I got back to the area it was still swinging! I simply believe a young child spirit found the swing and was having a wonderful time.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: