You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Coincidence Or Is It Something Bigger?

Real Ghost Stories

Coincidence Or Is It Something Bigger?

 

I was asleep and then awakened by something. I remember opening my eyes barely and I was seeing a shadow standing next to me. Next thing I know, I felt a pair of hands on my neck. No matter how much I tried, I couldn't move. While that thing had its hands on my neck, I remember what my thoughts were. I kept saying in my mind, "In the name of the Lord release me." The last thing I remember saying was, "I am a creature of Light. You are of the Darkness. No matter what you do to me, I won't fear you." Right after that, I felt a sharp pain in the right side of my lower back. The whole time this happened, I was trying to get up. After the pain went away, I finally said out loud, "I'm not afraid, so stop wasting your time." That was when the whole just stopped. I don't know for sure if this was sleep paralysis or a lucid dream or anything beyond that. What I do know is that my eyes were wide open and I couldn't move. Whatever was doing it, I thought I knew the identity of the being. For those who don't know, a man named Scott Jackson haunts Bobby Macky's Music World in Kentucky.

During this encounter, there were many thoughts going on besides my own, and the name Scott Jackson kept coming up. A similar experience like this had happened about a year ago. A good friend of mine had the spirit of a little girl in her house. I was at her house and could definitely feel her presence.

I was at home asleep like normal. Then I awoke to find that I couldn't move. I couldn't even open my mouth to speak. Sure enough, it was that same girl. I even got a little pain in my back in the same place from the girl. So are all these just forms of sleep paralysis, lucid dreams, or do I have a unique gift to bring certain spirits to me just by thinking about them?

So far this has happened twice to me, all of which involve strange thoughts that are not my own and not being able to move my body. This could all be a set of coincidences or maybe something deeper. I want to see what else happens to me.

Other hauntings by KajiSage

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, KajiSage, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Lupernikes (2 stories) (42 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-19)
I agree, don't give it mental attention as it can potentially sense this and find reasons to hang around... Whatever it sounds like this manifestation is not conducive to your good health!

Also, trust those instincts mate, your instincts or gut reactions are probably more acurate in this case than your logical rationale
KajiSage (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-19)
I think I might follow that advice. They don't really stick around. They just appear for that one night and then they're gone.
Angellicaly (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-19)
STOP THINKING ABOUT THE GHOSTS! And maybe thay will go away! Just go to sleep not thing about it ok? 😉

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: