You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Sleep Paralysis And Unknown Witness

Real Ghost Stories

Sleep Paralysis And Unknown Witness

 

My name is Sandra, I'm 18 years old and I live in New Jersey. I have had many different experiences with "sleep paralysis" or whatever you want to call it. I was 15 the first time I had one and it was horrible. I remember waking up at midnight being totally paralyzed, I could only look out my window and it was a very foggy gray look outside. Suddenly I felt an enormous pressure on top of me in which I couldn't get myself out of. Then I felt someone holding me down from my wrist two wrist and a face caressing me all over my chest and neck. So at that point my next solution was to pray and ask god for help. It worked. When I woke up I automatically was sitting up, like if I was forced to sit up and my wrist were in pain. After that I was so exhausted and confused, I just sat there thinking over and over of what had occurred.

To make a story short, I moved in with my dad a year ago here in NJ. Since I have been here the last month I have gone into sleep paralysis two times. The first time it was very very strange. I was frozen and I felt as if I was lifting up into the air with this force so strong that I couldn't handle, I was struggling so bad before I got out of it.

Last night was beyond paranormal to me. I woke up sleeping on my back side paralyzed, and I felt the force AGAIN as if someone was lifting me into the air as high as they can. Then I was back on the bed trying to scream, move, you name it. That didn't help. So I was still frozen and all of a sudden a man who I thought was my father was next to me saying something to me. I couldn't understand anything but it sounded like a very low peaceful voice of a man. (By the way I'm still thinking it's my dad) so I'm thinking he was with me to help me unfreeze. Then he put his hand on my chest and I felt very calm and I was starting to feel calmer and calmer with its touch. Everything around me was visible but blurry so I couldn't see him clearly. While his hand was on my chest he was talking too. Then I saw him open the door of my room and leave. After that I woke up and my two thighs hurt so bad for some reason, and here I am confused again and just went back to sleep because I was extremely tired I didn't even care.

Now that I think about what happened I'm worried because I don't know if this being is evil or not or if it was sucking the life out of me or giving me more life. I can't stop thinking about it.

I would like to hear about any experiences like I have had, please let me know if anyone knows anything this could be.

From, Sandra

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sjm, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Lamourbonez (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-13)
I am from New Jersey too this happens to be a lot - but not as much doe. I actually see the beings clear as day tho believe me... You DO NOT WANT TO SEE THEM.
Lupernikes (2 stories) (42 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-20)
only thing I can suggest is get yourself a hematite ring or pendant...I've gotten a tattoo (of a phoenix) and a couple of protective magics to protect myself following a number of encounters... The best one I have is this; a Lakota made medicine bag (or spirit bag) into which I have dropped a number of items which mean something to me (an old norse rune pendant, a celtic cross, a piece of completely clear quartz, a fragment of sea-shell and a coyote tooth I found in the forest one day)...what matters most is that whatever you choose means protection or strength to you
ketshia (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-19)
Poor Sjm I am just going to tell you I believe you were in an astral state! This is when your spirit is going elsewhere and basically while you where out this incubus/demon tried to take advantage! In your panic state your couldn't become one again and the demon knew this! But you had someone helping you become receptive to the reunion of body and soul! Who, I don't know (angel, passed-on love one, spirit guide, or a higher power) but if you keep that in mind, you will empower yourself against the demon! I hope that helps or even make a little sense. This happened to me once and then I started surrounding myself with positive energy through positive actions and it helped!
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-19)
I'm going to come straight out closest to the truth.
This being that attacked you is a sex demon called an Incubus.
The average sex demon attacks their victims while on their back sleeping. The victims would normally be paralyzed because of the sleep state they were formerly in. A huge pressure can be felt on the chest or any other area depending on where the sex demon tries to harass.
The person that was "praying" with his hand on you was your Guardian Angel, or some type of Angel of God.
They protect you because you have an important purpose to fulfill for God.
Keep praying and loving God.
God BLess
whizzk1d (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-19)
thats freaky as hell, I never heard anythink like being paralyzed like that before. Can't help you either I'm afraid soz 😢
BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-19)
There are a few things I won't to say but I fear that it may be out of line. I'm going to skim the surface here... And please bear with me and understand I am not trying to be funny or mean. Do you have a good relationship with your dad? Does any other male live in the house? Are you ever given a drink of anything by anyone prior to going to bed? You mentioned your legs beinf sore... Does anything else feel sore? Again I apologize for the bluntness - just tryin to help. Incubus comes to mind also as a possibility.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: