You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Loose Screws

Real Ghost Stories

Loose Screws

 

This happened about 3 years ago when I moved in to the house I am living in now. I had been listening to music, on my MP3 Player. It hadn't been too loud. I was reading something as well. There was a knock on my bedroom door, I put down my MP3 Player to see if my mother wanted in. Nobody was there. I hadn't noticed the four screws that held my computer chair together had fallen out. When I sat on the chair, I had fallen off and I had actually gotten very hurt. There was a very strong wind, like someone or something had gotten mad, because I hadn't broken anything.

At night, while I was going to bed, something had whispered a word in to my ear, I couldn't tell what it was saying. My hair had been pulled, hard. I ran to my mother's room and told her. She did not believe me. I was only 10 then. But I showed her the bruise I had gotten from my chair. She took me to the hospital and my muscle was "somehow" pulled.

After that, I always heard whispers in my ear or had "accidentally" hurt myself. This spirit seemed mad at me. Or frustrated that I did not understand what it had whispered. But it seems like there had been more then just one of them. Maybe 2 or 3? One was on my side, one very angry at me? It could not have been anyone in my family that had died. If it was, I would have been having these strange situations a long time ago.

I don't know what to do. I can't move out, I know that. But the spirit seems to want me to help it. I feel like something bad has happened here.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

melonlover (3 stories) (50 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-01-05)
I think our right the spirits in your room are trying to comunicate with you so that you can elp them. I hope they do no harm you, 😁 ❤ Melonlover
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-17)
I do have a few suggestions. Pray, all the time. Let what ever entity you feel is trying to harm you know that God will not allow it, have a Bible near and read the Bible.

My favorite verse is John 3:16.

God Bless!
Cindy (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-23)
nice story I hope you write more and I will be able to read them! I hope you figure out what happened in that house good luck

Good luck,Cindy
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-17)
A poorly manufactured chair could explain the four loose screws falling out, as I have had this happen a couple of times. Never fell out because of it. The voices or whispers you hear, now that could be something. Try this, before going to bed at night try burning lavander incences or sweet grass braids before going to sleep and see if this helps with the ones in your room. Let us know what happens.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Martin (602 posts) mod
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-17)
Thanks for the story Vengance, but with a title like that, you're setting yourself up for a few jokes ;)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: