You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: The Beginning - Incubus And The Hypocrites Cry To God

Real Ghost Stories

The Beginning - Incubus And The Hypocrites Cry To God

 

It was the end of my summer session of college in San Francisco at my Art college. I was staying in the dorms on Van ness and Broadway. I remember being really lonely and depressed and had decided that day to kill myself. I was just so down and alone. I walked around the corner to a wallgreens on Polk St and bought about 5-6 bottles of sleeping pills. When I got back to my dorm I walked up to the 4th floor when I was the only one on the floor and went into my room. I remember just putting on a movie on my laptop and lying on my bed just reflecting on things before I decided to take the pills. Before I knew it I was overcome by a sort of drowsy feeling and started to be attacked. This spirit or what ever was trying to have sex with me I was laying on my stomach and it was on my back holding my down and trying to have sex with me from behind, it felt so heavy and it was hard to breathe. I was so frightened and scared I was panicked and I tried to scream by I couldn't I was crying and screaming on the inside but my whole body felt like it was stuck in quicksand and all I could muster up on the out side was slow sobs.

I had never been this scared in my whole life. But I still kept fighting I tried thrashing back and forth and tried to look around at my assailant and I remember still seeing my movie continuing and I knew I wasn't dreaming. I turned my head and still not sure if I saw what I saw that was attacking me. It looked at though I was looking through broken glass. I was still struggling and managed to push my body off my bed and I was grabbed by the powerful force back onto the bed any direction I pushed it would yank me the opposite. Then I cried out for God to help. I cried and cried and asked god to help me. I felt like such a hypocrite I never fully believed in god and was always that self proclaimed atheist who joke badly about god. He didn't show up to help. I didn't know what else to do and I was exhausted from the fight. I just gave up and soon after I gave up the spirit and left. As soon as the presence had left I bolted off my bed and was crying hysterically. Even though I didn't feel like god had come and saved me because I knew I didn't deserve it, still until this day I question that while I was crying for gods help I could have swore I saw a bright light and felt gods presence. I'm not sure if it is me trying to convince myself that he was there or if I over time came up with it. But no matter what ever time I think about it the same image of that bright light never seems to change.

I didn't know where to go or who to call so I called my ex boyfriend and told him what happened. He told me that it sounded like an incubus. I didn't know what an incubus was but have heard of the word before from the band. I looked it up online and was so stricken by all the stories I had found that were so terrifyingly familiar to mine.

Since this experience it has turned into a snowball effect of activity in my life.

Other hauntings by morambo85

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, morambo85, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-02)
Okay, I don't know about anyone else... But this story was at the bottom of the recent comments under the heading "Random Paranormal Experience:". So I came here and read the story, and then the comments.
I for one, believe there are no coincidences in this life, and because of what went on today in the "Sexual Ghost" story, to have this show up at the bottom of the comments list is something I find quite enlightening.
I know it knocked me back on my heels once I read it.

Jav
christbeliever (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-28)
I am not a ghost expert but I am a believer in God and know that ghost are not people who have passed because once people pass they are either in or hell, ghost are actually demons or angels and the angels do not have sex with people. Demons on the other hand are evil and will do whatever they can get away with. I am sorry for your attack, but I do know that Jesus can deliver you from this whatever it is, if you believe in him. Any questions feel free to email me at soulfoodshow24 [at] yahoo.com
Lidandra (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-08)
First I'd like to say that I hope your faith in god has grown since the time since the incident. However the reason he didn't answer is because you had no faith in him not because you mocked him before. I just wanted you to know that. I'm not a priestess or anythig I am a god fearing person. The best analogy I can give you about that situation is that you where trying to call god on a landline with the cord cut. You didn't have any connection to god at the time so it didn't get thru. Just an FYI:)
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-08)
Eyes,
whatever struggles you are going through in this life, do your best to get through them. This is what makes our spirits stronger. You will take this strength and knowledge to the afterlife, and it's this experience and knowledge that brings us closer to God. Suicide breaks a contract we have with God, and only creates more problems in the afterlife.
EyesWideOpen (63 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-30)
In my life I became suicidal, and struggled with the urge for several months, didn't get any rest when I slept, basically distracted and extremely depressed all the time..., I had lost sight of my faith.

One day I made the decision, and formulated a plan. That night I slept very well, and the next day was a pretty good day, all things considered. The struggle was over.

I went to bed that night, and the next morning my wife woke up screaming at me. Apparently she dreamed that I had taken a gun and shot myself in the chest. She was talking about leaving me if this is what it meant being married to me. (I never have admitted this to her.)

I was totally speechless. This is exactly what I was going to do..., I just hadn't had the time to find a gun. I thought about it for a while and concluded that God was still listening to me.

This experience pulled me out of what I called "the dark days." Things got better.

Since then I've endured a lot of losses, and the urge was rising again. I had to resist. I've cycled through this several times. I think that once an individual has made the decision, and formulated a plan, that one might suffer a relapse in the future.

I'm very happy that you didn't take your life. I am very sensitive to those around me that have struggled with the urge. God has always been there for you.

I pray you grow in your faith..., and I hope I do too!

I can't imagine the terror you went through when you were attacked. Pray for guidance to someone who might help you with this experience.
Preeti (100 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-19)
It is said when we make joke of god or watever Devil forces gets attracted to us and harm us at that time we ourself call god to help... And he definately does help... You know god too have to fight with devil and all just to save us... God is the one who'll be with you even if you make a joke of him... Dont worry just visit church and tie a cross and always believe in Almighty,GOD.

Thank you god for saving your children...

GOd bless you ❤
cutechoy (42 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-13)
what a scary story!

I think he just help you not to kill yourself and to know who is god is...

Try to be more optimistic!

By:choychoy (my nickname) 😨 😨 😨
PrayerWarrior86 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-12)
Hi! I've have a experience myself with a incubus. One thing that really drove it away were these great prayers:

I break and disannul all ungodly covenants made with idols or demons by my ancestors in the name of Jesus (Exod. 23:32)

I break and disannul all blood covenants made through sacrifice that would affect my life in the name of Jesus.

I command all demons that claim any legal right to my life through covenants to come out in the name of Jesus.

I break and disannul any covenant made with false gods and demons through occult involvement and witchcraft in the name of Jesus.

I break and disannul all spirit marriages that would cause incubus and succubus demons to attack my life in the name of Jesus.

I break and disannul any marriage to any demon that would affect my life in the name of Jesus.

(they came from a book by Apostle John Eckhardt).

I agree with you hoochler these demons do their background checks and work long before they make themselves known.

[quote]That is how I have come to understand how it works with sex demons, they choose a human who they think will be vulnerable (or as some who are more optimistic about trucking with demons would probably describe as "receptive") to their designs in the long run. From what I have come to understand about sex demons, their long term goals are to use spiritual sex (that can be physical felt by the human) and other, more hidden powers to socially isolate their human and more importantly to isolate their human from God.[/quote]

I agree completely. I would also like to add that these demons can come to retrieve their rewards for past favors done to ancestors. My pastor told me this when I told him about my own exeperiences. I dreamed about the incubus that had tormented me for years and it (like the wretched devil himself) can be quite bold. All I can say now is that I'm glad to be Delivered.

God Bless
J3ZA (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-31)
Just curious... You say you were just about to kill yourself... Then the attack happened. So we can assume if the event didn't happen then perhaps you would be dead by now. What was it that made you change your mind. I ask as horrible as this event might have been for you, it actually saved your life.
greenpondmike (1 stories) (82 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-26)
First off I just want to say that I'm glad that you decided not to kill yourself.Second,I read where somebody associated this change of mind to call out to God (that you beforehand didn't believe in) for help and to not kill yourself as being "born again".Being born again is when you realise that you are hopelessly lost and headed for hell and you can't do a thing about it-but GOD in the person of JESUS CHRIST has made the provision for us when he died in our place at calvory (the cross). Then you call upon HIM from the heart to save you and to forgive you for your sin. When you do this, you are inviting HIM into your life. You are receiving HIM, and what HE'S done for you at the cross. Like marriage, this is a lifelong committment and HE will never leave you or forsake you.Don't think that being a Christian is like committing to a set of rules and if you break them, GOD is waiting up there with a big stick to hit you over the head if you do wrong, just think of yourself as a living computer that was born with the virus of sin, the world is the internet and the devil and his angels (demons) are hackers that try to influence and get into you for their own purposes and ultamately cause you to crash. When you invite JESUS into your life HE becomes your administrater--HE gives you a new hard drive and also reprograms your operating system. You become your own internet security with JESUS there to help you in "real time".In 1st john 3:3 the BIBLE says:"and every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure." Act upon this while you have a desire to, because GOD is the one putting that desire in you and HE will eventually take it away from you if you don't act upon it and then you'll never want JESUS--not even if you know you are going to die. But the good news is--if you are worried that GOD has given up on you, thank GOD HE hasn't! A person that has crossed GOD'S deadline isn't concerned with being born again. The BIBLE says to "seek HIM while HE may be found, call on HIM while HE is near"--but also says-"And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee:for thou,Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee." I'm glad you are doing better and if you have already received CHRIST I'm glad. As for anybody holding back on this decision, thinking that you can safely "browse" safely for a time, you are in danger of getting hacked!
Starseeker (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-20)
Hello Morambo85...
You have stated at the time of this encounter; that you were feeling lonely and depressed. One of the best things to do as I heard in a sermon once; is to get involved in social activities, such as volunteering your time to helping others. This will keep you so busy helping someone else with a problem; that it will help you to stop dwelling on your own. I have taken this same advice and found that it realy does work. Some suggestions would be in order to help others such as visiting a nursing home; the elderly are lonely people
Too and often forgotten and just would like somebody anybody to talk to. There may also
Be an organization looking for people to work with and become role models to teenagers. You could also pick up a hobby such learning Art or how to play an instrument which involves interaction and time spent with others.
As for God; he does love you and even though you are a "self proclaimed atheist";
Deep down you know he exist, for if you didn't, you would not have called out to him. You have taken the first step and don't let it end there. To learn more about
Him; may I suggest along with reading the Bible; to check out In Touch on the internet; which features the video sermons of Charles Stanley also look up Joel Osteen.
Now for a warning; don't listen to those
On here who try to encourage a relationship
With these demons and try to tell you that there is nothing wrong about it; because it is. Most of all don't join any web sites that encourage this sort of thing either.
I hope that my reply and the advice given has been helpful.
Trudy (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-20)
Dear Morambo85.

Thank God that you didn't kill yourself. You made a statement that somehow you did not deserve help from God because you did not believe in him. Nobody deserves help from God, but his love is stronger then what we understand or comprehend. 1 John 4:8 Whoever does not love does not know God because God is love. 1 John 4:10 This is love; not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.

As you are now aware there is a spirit world. The way that one handles the spirit world is different then how one handles the physical world. You need to become a Christian so that you can receive the Holy Spirit. It will be the Holy Spirit that is in you that will do the actual fighting against these demons that are attacking you.
Your spiritual weapons are prayer, the Bible, the name of Jesus. And also Holy Water or anointing oil. When you pray for help you pray to God for help not to Michael the archangel. Read the Bible out loud because when the demons hear the Word of God it cuts them like a sword. Command the demonic forces to leave in the name of Jesus. Use Holy Water or anointing oil and anoint your house. Say "I anoint this place in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit." Make the sign of the cross as you are anointing your house. Do this about once a week for 1 or 2 months then do it once a month for 6 months then do it once a year. Biblical references. John 3:16-17, John14:6.John14:16-17, Ephessians 6:10-18, Colossians 2:15, Philippians 2:9-11, Hebrews 4:12 and verse16, Romans 8:26-39 and Jude 9
Succubussed (guest)
+1
15 years ago (2009-10-20)
Hoochler--"...Succubussed's having started his own web forum dedicated to the discussion of positive aspects of sex with demons though."

I don't know that I would call it a a discussion focused entirely on the positive aspects of Spirit Sex. We do have the dissenting opinion, and as long as it is presented as opinion and not fact, and conducted with respect, we allow it.

But yes, Morambo85 (or anyone else) if you would like to talk about this with other people to whom it happens and who will not judge you for allowing it or enjoying it, there is a place you can do that.

Here...

Http://incubisuccubae.yuku.com/
morambo85 (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-20)
StMikal just to answer your question, it was trying to rape me or what ever because I felt its uhh... Well you know hha. But things are better now. Thanks:)
morambo85 (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-20)
Thank you all for your insight. I'm happy to say that I pray everyday almost constantly now. I feel that I am closer to god than I ever have been before. This exsperience has been about a year or more ago and since then the "incubus" or what ever has come back, but instead of being totally afraid of it I have embrassed it and tried to understand it. Aside from one other time is has no longer tried to Rape or seduce me but I ofter wake up with it spooning me and just brushing its fingers through my hair and then it would leave. I had also waken up to Jesus himself resting my head on his cheast and him telling me "I know you still need me". It was so right on target it makes me tear up when I think about it, even now haha. I have also had more exsperiences with the "devil" and not all were bad, just kind of sad. But I will post those when I have more time. My life is so full of spirituality and love and much more. I am a completely different person from when I firsxt started with this exsperience. Some times I feel like I am cursed but I know it must be a gift. The only thing I have bit of a problem with now is sleeping. Since this first exsperience its kind of odd to say my eye sight has been different. It looks as though there is litterally a new layer of translucent stactic or whatever over my eyes and I can see these translucent or even invisable things and people walking and floating around every where. At night I can see it even more since its against a darker background which is why its hard to sleep at times. But my dog has been insistant on sleeping with me every night which is good for me I guess, aside from his snoring:). Well thank you all again I really appreciate and am intruiged by all of your insight and responces.
God bless! ❤ ❤ ❤
morambo85 (2 stories) (11 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-10-20)
Sergeant thank you for your concern but I am doing much better now:). Although things are better in my life and I no longer feel like I wantto die, things happen almost everyday. But keeping a journal of all my exsperiences seems to help. I really appreciate you sincerity.:) thank you ❤
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-20)
Ultimately the concern is for morambo85.

I don't think an evil demon would save a human from death but the intent would be to complete the task by what ever means possible. Rape is a horrible thing and certainly would be a tragic end of life memory.

I also think morambo85 should find professional help in regards to her attempted suicide along with what ever may be needed to help her back into health.

Some may disagree here and think this is purely spiritual. I believe "God" has many tools including therapists which are used as tools of good.

Morambo85 please discuss this in person with a family member you trust the most and consider many of our suggestions.
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-10-20)
I admit I am against demons of all kinds, sex demons or infernal. I am also not perfect, I do not have 100% guaranteed answers. I just try to help others as best I can with what information I believe to be true. If I can help someone by introducing them to a new idea, great.

I don't know if my consistent opposition against all things demonic would quite qualify me as being on an all out campaign so much as Succubussed's having started his own web forum dedicated to the discussion of positive aspects of sex with demons though.

Using my activities here on YGS as a yardstick, if I am on a anti-demon campaign then compared to the kind of activity Succubussed is engaged in (both on YGS and elsewhere) he must be on a full blown pro sex demon recruitment crusade. I don't believe either of these descriptions is accurate, but in both cases there are elements of truth.

Whenever two individuals interact, there is a relationship of some kind. Student- teacher, husband-wife, employer-employee, criminal-victim even rapist-rapee (not sure that is even a word but it gets the point across). I also stand by the overall idea that if nothing is done to counter the rapist, then the rapist may come back whenever it wants, thus continuing the burgeoning relationship and possibly altering the terms of the relationship over time.

I wholeheartedly agree that there are "infernal" demons that are much more direct and brutal in their dealings with humans than sex demons, but it is also my understanding that all demons work from Satan's ultimate authority. The actual means used by various demons to perform their missions do not alter this belief, this is why I consistently advise others to shun contact with demons of all kinds, even if the demon seems friendly. It is my personal belief that Satan wants only ruin for us, Satan does not want anything good for humans. I believe that to associate with Satan's demons is to invite Satan's vision of how your life should be into existence.

I also think that the successful influence of ANY kind of demons on a person can help pave the way for other, new demons to come into a person's life.

I stand by the original assessment that a demon attacked morambo with the express intention of preventing a suicide that would have run counter to it's long term goals. It is possible that this attack came about as it did because the demon did not have everything it would have needed already in place to proceed according to a more traditional approach of seduction. Perhaps it will begin seduction over time as it is ready now that she has been kept alive.

It is also perhaps possible that it was a more savage demon that only rapes and just happened upon morambo when he did (I do not personally think this is the case, but it is possible). In either event, I believe that a demon raped her and the best way to proceed, in my personal opinion, is as I originally described in my first post. Establish a relationship with God.

Establishing a relationship with God, and seeking help at a church for this whole problem, would also bring any necessary suicide counseling services to bear.

I think that Succubussed has had a demon in his life for so long influencing him that it is he who has lost his way.
Succubussed (guest)
+1
15 years ago (2009-10-20)
Also, in regards to Hoochler's contribution...

According to my own experience and the experience of others with whom I have had personal contact, I believe that there are Incubi/Succubi who engage in seduction of Human Beings through subtle approach and extreme pleasure, and then there are other "Infernal" Demons who seek only to harm Human Beings, and do this through a variety of manner, including rape.

I do not think that they are of the same species.

According to what Morambo85 has said, this Being attempted to rape her. There was no seduction, and I am baffled by the idea that what happened could be considered a "relationship" as Hoochler refers to it in his comment.

There is no "relationship", and since it was attempted rape I think it disingenuous at best to say "if you allow this relationship to continue".

Rape is not a "relationship".

Would it be said to a victim of attempted rape by a human that it would be harmful to her to "allow this relationship (with the rapist) to continue"? I see no reason why it should be acceptable to say such a thing to a victim of an attempted rape by a Spirit.

I think Hoochler is so immersed I'm his anti-Sex Demon campaign that he has lost sight of a little bit of what makes us human beings.

The campaign might be all well and good, but not if it makes you injure others through careless statements like these.

As far as what happened to Morambo85, I am of the opinion that it was not what I know of as Incubus or Succubus.

From my own experience and the experience of others with whom I have had direct contact, the inhumanly seductive Sex Demons known as Incubus or Succubus come with their own set of problems, but they do not rape.

I believe that there are Demons that do rape, but from my own research, they differ in almost every way from Incubi/Succubi, and I am of the belief that they are of a separate species of Being altogether.
Succubussed (guest)
+1
15 years ago (2009-10-20)
morambo85, I found your story because I have an interest in Incubi/Succubi, but after reading it I am more concerned about your mental well-being than the idea that you might have had a Sex Demon attack you.

I'm not saying that it wouldn't be terrifying to be attacked by an Entity, but the fact that you had decided to commit suicide is what concerns me the most.

Have you sought counseling for the feelings that led you to want to take your own life? If not, please do. In many cases the feelings of despair that would lead a person to that point will have a root cause in one's life, and unless the cause is dealt with it can keep making a person feel the way you felt on that day you mention here.

I am not a mental health expert, or an expert in anything else for that matter, but as a fellow Human being I urge you to get some proper help for whatever it is that makes you feel as though life isn't worth living.

Even with all of it's sadness and problems, life really is a wonderful thing, and suicide is a horribly permanent solution to a temporary problem.

The sort of advice one is likely to get here on YourGhoststories.com is unlikely to be of much help for you in a case like this, so again, I urge you to find help in your area where you can talk (on the phone or face-to-face) with someone who can offer you genuine assistance.

This also concerns me...

"Since this experience it has turned into a snowball effect of activity in my life."

Are you saying that there have been subsequent attacks by this Being?
ketshia (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-19)
Hey Morambo, I aggree with Hoochler, lust is an emotion that can easily be manipulated! I believe when you decided to kill yourself you became a lost soul receptive to whatever evil claimed you. My personal definition of hell! In a way I think you were lucky in that you experienced what possibly awaited you in death! Without the experience you would not even be aware of your life's worth and I know you will be okay because when push came to shove you knew you were not alone and needed some kind of divine intervention! I call that awareness being born again, because you will never be that person that was ready to give up! I, too, struggle with emotional affairs that are far more intense then others but I use those feelings to show others there is someone who understands and get you, I care for others more then they can care for themselves! By others I mean "the lost" and now so will you because you have seen "low" and know why you have to do as much as possible to reach others heading down the same path! Can you imagine at your lowest how things would have played out if the "new you" were around (as a loving friend or companion) and could see some of the signs of a person in need of a new understanding or awareness of their potiential worth! You got this, now just figure out how to get others to recieve it! You don't need all the answers but what you do know should keep you pretty busy until its your time to pass to the opposite place you were heading! Surely after experiencing what you did I know you know there has got be a better place then that "hell" you seen!
Fuchsia (5 stories) (64 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-19)
While it is probably easier for most people to be proud, rely on their own abilities and totally shun God's existence, GOD is still a loving father who will come to His children who call out to Him. I don't think it was hypocritical of you to call out to Him. You probably don't realize it, but I think it made Him happy that you asked for His help. Let this be the beginning of your lifetime relationship with God and trust me, He will protect you from these dark forces until the very end. Smile! GOD loves you... ❤
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-19)
It is not hypocritical to come to God even if you hated or shun Him before. He loves when His children call to Him.
That light was not implanted into your memory for imagination sakes. The Incubus did leave upon an approach of one of God's Angels.
Listen to others, this demon will try it's best to keep grasping on to you now.
I myself am in a process of ridding myself of my own succubi. Their grasp on me isn't as strong as it use to be. For one I have never felt better in my life. I have a closer relationship to God now. In return I've been given or awaken a gift that I use to help myself and others. Do not let these legions of Satan win.
God Bless
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-19)
GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME: He may not come when we want him to, but when he comes, he is always on time!

Thank you God for sending your Angels down from the heavens to save this child of God!
If you would have committed suicide, your soul may have been tied to this being that was attacking you, because it sounds like it was already in your room and there's no telling how long it's been watching you. I don't know that for sure, but people can be influenced by demons to harm themselves. Take Hoochler's advise and start praying and ask the Lord to come into your life and fill you with the Holy Spirit. You have witnessed good and you have witnessed evil. God is real, he is real and I thank him for saving you!

FYI: Just be careful and stay prayed up, in case this thing tries to come back again for another attack. I will keep you in my prayers as well.

You are a SURVIVOR!

Have a blessed day!
sher2164 (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-19)
I've pass by Van Ness before in San Fran... Always takes me to the golden gate bridge whenever I come to visit family in CA. Thanks for sharing your story. My boyfriend doesn't believe God, but when stuff happens to him he does turn to God. Now, he doesn't say he doesn't believe in God anymore. I think that no matter if you believe in him or not, if you ask for help he will help. Thank you for sharing and hope everything is well with you.
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-19)
A lot of people on this site will have opinions of what is happening to you, here is mine. Your job (and the job of anyone else reading these responses who has a similar issue) will be to determine which (if any) of the responses your post gets sounds most prudent and take action from there if you think it will help.

It is my understanding that sex demons (incubi and succubae) come to be with someone long before the demon is ready to physically interact with the human host (as you described happening in your encounter). I imagine that you have probably had this incubus (and your story describes behavior that falls well within the boundaries of what others have described from their incubi experiences to safely assume you are indeed dealing with an incubus) attracted to you for quite a while before this attack happened. If this is so, if you had him around for months or possibly even years before he attacked you, this demon has a lot of time (and effort) invested in you.

That is how I have come to understand how it works with sex demons, they choose a human who they think will be vulnerable (or as some who are more optimistic about trucking with demons would probably describe as "receptive") to their designs in the long run. From what I have come to understand about sex demons, their long term goals are to use spiritual sex (that can be physical felt by the human) and other, more hidden powers to socially isolate their human and more importantly to isolate their human from God.

If you did have an incubus lurking in the background that you had not felt up to the point he attacked, he probably foresaw that if you took your own life that would waste all of his time and "work" he has invested in you. He has probably been in your background for quite a while slowly wearing a path between you and him so that it would eventually get to a point where he could start to safely physically interact with you.

You killing yourself would have ruined this incubus's situation, so that is probably why he made his move earlier than he otherwise would have when he saw things slipping away. It is good that you did not kill yourself, but this accidental good side effect is not indicative of what you can expect from a sex demon long term. I do not think this demon was trying to protect you in any noble fashion whatsoever, I believe his actions were purely self serving.

I won't lie to you, this being can provide immense sexual pleasure, in fact over time it will almost surely get more intense if you allow this relationship to continue, but despite what it will say to you (the demon will most likely start talking to you sooner or later if you allow things to continue) or do for you, this being is serving a higher, nefarious purpose that has nothing to do with God or His plan for you. All demons owe ultimate fealty to Satan and are themselves 100% evil. Anything a demon does or says to try and convince someone otherwise is a deception. Continue a relationship with this creature to your long term detriment both in this life and in your after life.

I urge you to seek a closer relationship with God the Creator. Find a suitable church of whatever religion suits you and attend services there regularly. Tell the person in charge there exactly what you told us here in this story and ask them to help you. If they can not or will not help, find another place to worship. I am not Christian myself, but from what I have seen they seem to be set up the best to deal with the specific issue of deliverance from demons.

I urge you to let others who are already "right" with God help you in the short term by praying for you (the people praying for you need to know that you have a demon that is physically harassing you though if their prayers for your situation are to be effective). I urge you to openly forsake the demon outright by saying something like this out loud as many times as you feel necessary "I forsake Satan and all of His demons now and forever, I accept God the Creator into my life and ask that He fill me with His divine presence and deliver me from the evil in my life". You have to really and truly want to be free of the demon though, and the demon will do his best to seduce you into keeping him around.

If allowed to continue, the demon will slowly acquire more and more authority to exert more influence over you, your emotions, your life and those of people close (or people you want to be close) to you in life. This manipulation of your thoughts and emotions will be to the demon's benefit and your overall detriment and there will be nothing you will be able to do about it.

It is also my understanding that the longer a relationship with any spirit (to include demons of all kinds) is allowed to continue, the harder it becomes to break off that relationship later if a change of heart occurs. Demons aren't like humans who you can break up with if you decide to, instead they are more like the mob once you are deep in with them you can't just decide one day that you are no longer going to associate with them, they won't allow that to happen.

The long term fix to both of the problems that you talked about in this brave post (both the demon and the suicidal thoughts) are for you to take steps to become right with God yourself. Being right with God and living a life complete with thoughts and actions that are in accordance with what He wants for us all will generate a by-product of protection from Satan, His demons, and His influence in your life.

I urge you to begin a lifelong habit of praying to God everyday. Even though you are going through a hard time yourself right now, I suggest that you pray for other people who could use your prayers more than you pray for yourself. Ask for God's help in becoming closer to Him, He will help. I do not think that God will not view you as a hypocrite, He will see you as one of His children who has had a change of heart and who now seeks to learn His ways and to be closer to Him.

You can also ask for God to send you one of His angels to help you deal with the underlying problems that attracted the incubus to you in the first place, even if you don't know what those underlying issues are. It will take time and effort, but the end result is incredible and well worth the effort.

I suggest that you pray each and every time you are attacked. Over time the response should get better and more dramatic as you become more right with God over time.

Could you be more specific about what kind of activity has been snowballing in your life as you describe at the end of your post?

I will include you in my prayers, morambo. Good luck.
sylviessweeties (135 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-19)
Have you thought that because you were trying to kill youself this spirit was not infact an incubus but a spirit trying to force you down as to shock you into not killing yourself.
StMikal (4 stories) (37 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-19)
wow that's some story. I have heard a lot of stories on incubus'. Are you sure it was an incubus? I mean to say, you were about to kill yourself and this thing shows up. Did you feel anything to make you think it was trying to have sex with you? You also said when you gave up it left. Don't get me wrong, I know you were scared but may be if that didn't happen to you I would not be writing this to you right now. Hope everything is well and listen to the song "smile" when you are down. It will really help. Take care

New comments for this story have been disabled