You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Personal And Family Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

Personal And Family Experiences

 

It happened to my daughter and to my son in law in my house.

At night in their bedroom both awake they heard an old man's voice, so real that my son in law asked my daughter if she had said something. She said no. I have two grandkids, my son in law grabbed my older grandson and he said "I'm not going to let them take my son" referring to my older grandson, and he hugged him. My daughter had my youngest grandson with her. That was day before yesterday.

Yesterday 4:30 am, I was sleeping (I don't wake up easy) and I woke up because of the strong knocking (4 times) on my bedroom door. I didn't ask who it was; I realized that there was no one there. This wasn't the first time. Other times I heard a family member calling me. I lock my door to go to sleep. In all the houses I lived, it happened the same, you hear someone knocking on the door but when you go to see, nobody is there.

Not only me, sometimes we are in the living room and it happens. This is true. No kidding. It sounds so real when they call me that I ask who's there but nobody answers.

It's always my daughter or my wife calling me. I don't laugh about what I don't understand but there are things that exist even when we can't understand.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Utah

Comments about this paranormal experience

No comments yet, be the first! Please read our guidelines before posting. The author, miskiamakus, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: