You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Sleep Paralysis, Wispers Of A Girl And A Man

Real Ghost Stories

Sleep Paralysis, Wispers Of A Girl And A Man

 

I'm a 16-year-old girl living with mother and my grannies. We have lived in our house since I was 6 years old when my mum and dad got divorced. The house had 6 rooms; I slept in the same room as my mum (I was always scared to sleep alone). The front yard used to have a big guava tree. Some people said they had seen a woman sat in its trunk if they walk passed our house at midnight. I believed what they said because my mum used to tell me some ghostly stories about our house. She said our house had 4 ghosts... One was a woman in a tree, second a little girl, third a mute man, the last a woman ghost that seemed nice and didn't bother anyone. The tree was cut down after some months. So I thought there would be no more eerie things happening. I take my words back since my family have experienced many eerie things after that.

First, there's a rule that the light in the living room shouldn't be switched off if my bedroom's light is switched off. One of the lights should've been left on or weird things would happen.

One night my grandpa switched off the living room's light and my mum switched off our bedroom's light. Midnight my mum heard the bedroom door being opened and then closed followed by what sounded like someone scratching the door. It was disturbing so my mum went to check it. She thought it was my grandma but after she opened the door, she saw no one. She was scared and turned the lights on. Nothing happened when the were lights on.

I had this experience when I was back from school in the afternoon. I was exhausted and took a nap. Suddenly someone punched my forehead. I was shocked and looked around my room but I saw nothing and no one was in my room! I thought I was dreaming so I came back to sleep, suddenly there was a man's voice whispering in my ear. I could hear him but I couldn't understand what he said exactly. He seemed so mad...

This happened two nights ago. I went to bed about 11pm. Both lights were switched off; my cousin stayed the night so my mum said it'd be just fine. It was FINE at first but at midnight, I got sleep paralysis. I couldn't move or breathe. I tried to but I couldn't. I opened my eyes and saw the bedroom door was opened and there was a glimpse of a little girl standing next to my bedroom's door. I couldn't see clearly. It was all blurry. Suddenly I heard whispered in my ear, it was a little girl's voice; she called my name and whispered something. I didn't know what she said. It's like she tried to tell me something but I couldn't really understand. She spoke too fast. I was still trying to recover from my sleep paralysis. After some minutes it was all gone.

I got confused since I 'm the only one who usually experiences these eerie things in my family. Can someone help to explain?

I have some more eerie things that I want to tell in my next story.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, born_in_halloween, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

born_in_halloween (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-24)
not really. But yes, sometimes they do give me uncomfortable feelings. I didn't feel scared when the girl came to me. I never really freaking out if I saw any spirits (I don't know why) 😕 thankyou:)
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-23)
Most importantly, do these spirits ever give you any type of uncomfortable feelings? Did you ever feel scared when the girl came to you?
Never reply to these spirits that are trying to talk to you. However you can tell them off if they don't ask you anything.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: