You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: Being Watched

Real Ghost Stories

Being Watched

 

This happened just recently actually. Geez I don't know why ghostly things keep happening, they drive me mad. I was sitting in my bedroom on my bed reading. After awhile, one of my many china dolls fell off the shelf to the left of my bed. I saw it fall from the corner of my eye, it had fallen head first, and it landed on my floor unbroken. I didn't think anything of it, so I bent down to pick it up. I then noticed it was the doll my Dead Great Grandmother had left to me in her Will. Now, this doll doesn't have a stand and so I had leaned it against the wall and stuck a small block of wood by its feet to stop it sliding off the shelf.

I thought it was a little strange but propped the doll back up and carried on reading. Literally seconds after I picked my book up, I had the strongest feeling of being watched! I have had this before but it was always just my imagination freaking me out. But this felt different! It was so strong! I was weirded out so I just sat there. Out the corner of my eye the same damn doll fell off head first! How could it fall off head first! It was leaning against the wall with a block of wood in the way! Whether there's a logical explanation or whether my Great Grandma was communicating with me! I have no idea!

Well... If any other weird things happen I'll be sure to put it on this site.

Other hauntings by ErinT

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

angelofhate (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-23)
deja vu. I was playing my piano and then I saw a glass of OJ fly of my desk...
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-26)
Hi yeah I get that feeling of being watched I have seen strange things as well. I have seen ghosts so I know that my house is kind of haunted in a way. 😊 I have a story on psychic experiences its called Most Houses Can Get that Strange Feeling by Katie that's my name. You should read my stories really there all on psychic experience there's 9 of them. 😊
fizzylizzie (2 stories) (67 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-02)
wow
I have seen a video of something just like that happening
it happens quite often in active houses
Tmetsfan31 (3 stories) (52 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-08)
Dear ErinT,
I would like to appologize for missusing your space. Feel free to do what I did to your story on one of my stories.

Sorry again,
Tmetsfan31 AKA Tnais
Tmetsfan31 [at] aim.com (it's back up!)
Martin (602 posts) mod
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-07)
Tmetsfan31, if you have personal requests you should contact me personally as it is unfair to ErinT to use her comments area for this. I usually have a backlog of about 30 stories so it may take a few days before one gets published. But looking at it, yours should be published tomorrow.
Tmetsfan31 (3 stories) (52 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-07)
Well shane and martin, that's good. Honestly, I thought the name was kind of iffy. Well, if I was at all out of line, I would like to appologize. By the way Martin, I submitted a story about my brothers cat Jesse, and my computer is (for some reason) blockin me from going to my email saying it'sdown, but my friend can go on his, so is there any word on my story?
Tmetsfan31 AKA Tanis
Tmetsfan31 [at] aim.com for any questions (that is, if it gets up again)
evilblackwidow9 (6 stories) (132 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-06)
It sounds to me that your grandmother could have been trying to get your attention or a ghost in your room just messing with you. I feel though(my opinion) I leave the ghosts alone unless they want me. We just live in haromony.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-06)
I have to agree with Martin, Sir John was a fake and so were a couple of others who use to post here, that is until Martin closed the guest post feature. Which in the long run has done wonders for the discussions, they are more intelligent and thought provoking than childish and immature.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Martin (602 posts) mod
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-06)
Tmetsfan31, that Sir John Walter character has been debunked by users of this site and from my logs, I can testify that this user was closely related to another 15 years kid. I emailed him and never got a response so it is safe to assume it was all a joke. I thought of deleting his posts but there were too many discussion at this point that responded to him to do so. Come to think of it, maybe I should.
Tmetsfan31 (3 stories) (52 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-06)
you go erin! I have had a lot of bad experiances with dolls, so I feel your pain. I'm not a mental Therapist, but I f I need one, I sure as hell am not ging to see that guy.
Tmetsfan31 AKA Tanis
Tmetsfan31 [at] aim.com
miss_scary (2 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-25)
i to believe I am being watched by the spirit world. And I feel we have made a connection with one another my sister!
ErinT (9 stories) (7 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-25)
Dear Sir John Walter! How rude your being to imply I'm a silly girl who doesn't know that the feeling of being watched is a normal human emotion. I am not a person who automatically assumes every occurance is a ghostly one. I am only putting my experience on this site because I wished too. So I appreciate your oppinion on the story but do not assume that I am ignorant!Thanx!
Selene (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-21)
I am always home alone. I am in grade 3. I always feel like being wacthed. I always feel like dying. I always feel the windtap against my neck as ahand runs through the body. Come early mom I always scream! Aunt's ghost is haunting.
Brittany (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-20)
Always look for a logical explanation first. And your mind can play tricks on you, but you know the difference between a childhood fear of something watching you and something standing right in front of you waving its arms. I think you know what it was... You don't need us to tell you that you was trying to be reached.
paul sweeney (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-18)
i too sometimes have he feeling I'm being watched looks like our experiences have touched each other

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: