You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: My Ouija Experience

Real Ghost Stories

My Ouija Experience

 

In my previous story I told of the experience I had with the spirit of a man in my room when I was living with friends over Christmas of 2008, well my mates and I thought it would be "cool" to try a Ouija Board to find out who he is and why he can't or won't leave.

I have "played" with Ouija before with no results or have had friends pushing the glass, so I jumped on the internet read about the topic to find tell tale signs of bad spirits, what questions to ask and what not to and also how to close a session properly. All we needed then was a Ouija Board so yet again I resorted to the internet found a Parker Brothers Board, printed and laminated it, we got some white candles, some sage and frankincense, we could not find a pure silver coin though... But we went ahead anyway... Aunty D, my friends mum warned us not to do it anywhere in or around her house as there is a bad spirit attached to her witch board and she did not want any more negative energy drawn to the house but being the defiant young adults we are we simply snuck out to the garage and proceeded to go ahead with it there.

There were 4 of us all up, Me, Trevor (who lives there and is very in touch with the other side and can see spirits when there is a lot of energy), Joseph (who had just come back from the Torres Straight Islands and witnessed a lot of black magic) and my younger friend Beth (who was going through trial exams and trying to decide what to do with her life). We decided Beth Would do the Talking as she had the most questions, and Trevor and Joseph rocked off (scissors, paper, and rock) to see who would be the scribe. We set the board up facing Beth and placed 3 white candles around the outside of the board (one in front of the 3 of us touching the board). We opened by saying a non religious prayer I found on the internet with most of the instructions on how to "play". I was expecting absolutely nothing at all to happen as in my previous sessions. After we said the prayer we asked if the any spirits residing in the house that wished to communicate with us. We waited about 1-2mins and just as we were about to ask again it shot across the table to YES so fast that if one of us 3 were pushing/pulling it; it would have flipped the glass because of how close to the edge our fingers were. Next we asked if it was a good spirit, straight away the glass began to move to NO but it was like it was hesitating and it didn't want us to know it was bad/evil. I said we have to close this session as I did not want to communicate with an evil spirit. So we said goodbye and the slowly moved to GOODBYE.

We sat there kind of mind blown in silence for about 15mins before Joseph said "who cares nothing happened, let's try again". So we placed our fingers back on the glass and just as Beth went to read the first line of the prayer the glass jolted then began moving very fast towards Joseph then began to spell H-F-M-V-ST (ST together because the glass landed over the two letters). I got a really bad eerie feeling from this kind of surprised everyone when I suddenly blurted out "we need to close the board NOW and get the f*ck outta here" but as I said that it scared Joseph and he jumped and took his fingers off the glass thinking I had seen something and was about to run. I yelled at him to put his fingers back so he did and I said "WE DO NOT WANT TO TALK ANYMORE AND ARE SAYING GOODBYE" but the glass would not go to goodbye it continued to spell H-F-M-V-ST, H-F-M-V-ST, H-F-M-V-ST over again so I said goodbye in a strong voice and we all forced the glass to goodbye.

My heart was racing after that, as I looked over to Trevor he said we need to leave the garage NOW. When I asked him why he just pointed to the back of the garage, as I turned my head to look I saw a black shadow figure dart behind some storage boxes. That scared me senseless and I ran into the house. We all just sat there trying to describe to each other the different feelings we had and just trying to clarify what just happened.

This happened around a month ago now, and since I've been back there is a presence in the front yard that comes out of the garage, Trevor has seen a man pacing back and forth along the window and Joseph has caught him peering in at him just watching us. I have seen flashes like shadows dart across the window but nothing to the detail of Trev and Jo's.

The most random thing, we had a friend come for a visit and stay the night, she slept on the mattress in the lounge room just below the front window and she awoke during the night to tapping on the window and when she looked out the window she seen a white misty form of a person just standing at the door like they were waiting to be let in... She did not know about the Ouija or the presence out the front. Why he/it decided to show itself to her we do not know. The front door will also open at random when there is no breeze and has even opened in front of Beth and I...WHEN IT WAS DEADLOCKED! I wonder what he wants...

Other hauntings by FallenBeauty

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, FallenBeauty, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

doggz (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-23)
AmberMoonPreistess is right, not all that is black is evil, and sometimes black candles are in order, but never use them to deal with spirits, as then it does go bad. From experience and according to my religious beliefs, we use white candles. The way that I know how to close off a ouija session is to blow in the glass, fill it with water and sit it on a window sill, never a bedroom one, and for extra protection light a white candle and sit it next to the glass. Let the candle burn out before you empty the glass. And never empty the glass in your house, throw it outside. Ouija is not a game and shouldn't be messed with, I've had a bad experience myself and haven't used this ever again, as I got a bad spirit or entity once that claimed to be the devil, which I doubt very much, but evil beings will mess with your mind and lie to you. They can also get attached to you once you open that door and start communicating with them using the ouija. BE VERY VERY CAREFUL about using one, you never know what's going to come when you summon a spirit. I say let them come to you if they want something, otherwise let them be cause not all are friendly.
AmberMoonPriestess (15 stories) (158 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-19)
as for the Black figure, there are many ways to get rid of evil spirits, burning a black candle dispells negativity, contrary to popular belief, black candles are NOT always signs of evil.

There are also many kinds of inscense that can be used, or if you can convince them there's always your local churchly authority, or look for a local non tarditional religion who might help, as long as they arent satanists or devil worshippers of course 😉

The net can be a wonderous source of information as well, but above all you MUST FULLY BELIEVE in whatever manner you choose to get rid of the entity because if you do not it won't work.
AmberMoonPriestess (15 stories) (158 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-19)
once again I will say ouija boards are NOT evil, I have had many experiences with them that have been very fun and enjoyable. If properly used they are no more dangerous than your average kitchen knife, by which I mean it CAN be dangerous if not handled right.

It sounds to me like Joseph is the target of this entity. If he is unwilling to acknowkedge anything is happening there isn't much you or anyone else can do.

After all no matter how many times you tell someone a rock is a rock all they will see is a mouse if that's what they believe they are seeing.

I also would advise not using the board with hum present until things are resolved and even better never with him again.
Tunka (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-02)
I have a feeling that this... BLACK figure may be the black spirit your Aunt was talking about? The last time I did an Ouija Board, there was a ghost in the house but when we asked if it wanted to talk it just quickly but slowly moved to NO then GOODBYE. We shrugged and forgot it.

Your experience must've been very frightening, I truly believe you, maybe as ravenshiek said, you should get a priest, ave you talked to your Aunt about it?

Tunka:)
Thealoneone (1 stories) (77 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-09)
Why did is spell hfmst? Perhaps they are the initials of something? A clue? It is like a riddle locked inside an enigma. Joseph seems to be the main 'target' for this spirit for some reason. I don't know why but you should ask joseph if he has seen anything out of the ordinary...
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-08)
Be careful if Joseph has drug problems that will make him the easiest target for the spirit. Just renounce any invitation you ever gave it and tell it to get lost, and he needs to deal with his own problems so it will be a lot harder for the spirit to pester him. Well I guess you got it to work huh? Not in a good way though.
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-27)
It is possible the spirit has been bothering Joseph. It's been feeding something from him. It's looking to possess Joseph, or he is already possessed.
Does Joseph ever talk about the experience? Or does he keep him isolated from everyone most of the time?
FallenBeauty (4 stories) (18 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-27)
i haven't touched one since but I don't think it was after me Trev or Beth I think it came for Joseph, we didn't relise that you can't have anyone on the board who sufferes from anykind of phycosis or depressesion and he has drug enduced phycosis, this all happened over a month ago and has since calmed down a bit on mine and beth's part trev didn't touch the board and hasn't had any threatening feelings joesph on the other hand has gone kind of weird he's not himself anymore at all...
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-27)
he wants to kill. That's what evil sprits want most of the time
I won't be surprized if it's a demon. I want to study demonology someday, so I have to expericense the quija for myself. Try to understand it, meaning don't bother with it, but read stories about it.
ravenshiek (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-27)
oujia boards are a stupid idea no matter what the experience geta priest to talk to

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: