You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Real Incubi?

Real Ghost Stories

Real Incubi?

 

I had gotten up early because I needed to call my school to see if my teacher was going to show up to class. So I called and said they did not know annoyed I drove the 45 minutes to school and walked to my class room after getting an amazing parking spot. I walk up the 2 flights of stairs to a note saying class was canceled. Discouraged I turned and returned to my vehicle and went home.

I reached home went straight to bed slipping off all my clothes except my tank top and underwear. The way I sleep is that either my feet or one of my hands are hanging off the bed. That day I was sleeping with my hand hanging off the bed underneath my pillow. I was fast asleep when I felt something enter my hand. Still asleep I explored what it was I began feeling it, it felt like a hand and I then began holding the hand and exploring it further realizing that there were three fingers and a thumb. I then blacked out.

Sleeping on my side with my hand still hanging off the bed I felt as someone was in my bed and I was laying next to them in my sleeping position with my head on their chest as their hand wrapped around my waist. It was like I could see it/him he was tall clearish and he was muscular. I had never seen him before. He had his other hand behind his head. My hand that was hanging off the bed was playing with his hair/neck. I then awoke feeling tired and exhausted and yet somewhat at peace...

2 days later It was one of those days I had come home from school and I had just been so tired I went to my room and slept I ended up waking up at 11pm. Wide awake I stayed up watching TV I don't really know what I was hearing it wasn't completely silent and yet it was. I remember staying up until 3-4am and then somewhat falling asleep on the couch but I could never get comfortable. I awoke from the discomfort and I went to my room slipped under my covers and fell asleep I was then somewhat awoken by something that was moving my body rapidly up and down in a vigorous motion. I wasn't truly aware of what was going on but I was beginning to awake and then I felt pressure on my chest at first pain filled me making my body arch against the pain as I gasp for air. Then the pressure begin to move onto my breasts making my breathing come more rapidly and then my body began moving faster and faster up and down and then I soon blacked out and that's all that I remember.

This is not my first encounter I remember them all, the first one is so vivid I must have been in the 7th grade when I had my first encounter.

Other hauntings by canthisbereal

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, canthisbereal, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

quixoticqt (5 stories) (104 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-26)
I'm sorry that at such a young age you found out what real evil is.
I hope your doing ok now and have figured out how to handle such things.
I can suggest (being a christian) that a door has been opened. This doesn't necessarly mean that you opened the door, it could mean that some kin opened a door. For in the old testiment I'm not sure where I just rembember at somepoint reading that, "not only shall you be affected but it shall also be passed down among the generations." This I believe can add sins and add more sins and open unwanted doors.
That being said, a door should be closed and a prayer said for these things to stop.
If you need help on praying for these things to stop I can help you or point you in the right direction.

Qt
Walter_R (1 stories) (81 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-10)
Well from my believe, I believe the Christian way and I believe once you have died you go either to Heaven or to hell, your sprit does not stay around on earth at all. Sprits do not come back to earth and visit. A human never becomes a ghost. How ever I do believe in angals and fallen angals which are demons.

So that means everyone on here has had a visit either with an angal or a demon, no one on here has had a visit with a ghost. Unless you have seen God himself. Now I'm not saying there aren't any ghost, but their are either angals or demons even some of the nice ones can be really demons.

Now if your having sex with one that would be a demon, because an angal isn't going to have sex with a human.
Oh yeah and while I'm at it, I also believe alians are really demons.

Take care,

Walter 😁
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-05)
Anyone reading this older thread of posts really has one of three choices to make after reading all that is here. After all, free will is God's greatest gift to us.

Option 1) Blow off everything that everyone has said on this thread as unbelievable and forget about the entire subject. If someone is currently not experiencing spirit related activity in their life now, this is actually not a bad option.

Option 2) Believe the things about sex demons not being evil that people like Rash say. Keep in mind that Rash demonstrates an inability to pay attention to details in that Rash insists that I am a Christian despite my clear statement on 10-27-2009 (on this thread) to the contrary. Also keep in mind that you would be taking spiritual advice from someone who has an ongoing relationship with a spirit who appears visually and talks that is named Lucifer and there is no sense of concern there on Rash's part.

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=9167

Option 3) Or, someone could take the advice of someone like me who says that they have an ongoing relationship with God and one of His angels. Someone who says that sex demons are bad for us, they mean us no good and seek only to separate us from God. Rash got another thing wrong by saying that I say that it is someone's "fault" when a sex demon comes to them. This is not the case, rather it is my belief that there is something going on in someone's life that first attracted the sex demon and gave the sex demon enough of an unwitting invitation to start interacting with that person, and that if this is happening this invitation causing activity going on in the background of a person's life must be identified and stopped if the sex demon is going to be made to leave in the long run. It's not about fault or blame, its about first understanding and then properly addressing the situation like an informed adult to get the desired results (a demon free life).
Rashidah (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
May I add a note here for Hoochler.
I am a christian too but I am more liberal one and have experiences with these beings. You are being paranoid. If the being never hurt her then 5that means it would not. You christians still think like if you are still in the dark ages. EVERYTHING IS NOT DEMONS.

Canthisbereal darling you have two choices.
(1) Continue listening about the bull that Hoochler says about incubus and it being your fault which it is not your fault.

(2) Contact me at rmawuta [at] yahoo.com for some real advise without ridiculous superstitions.

NOT ALL INCUBI ARE EVIL. If you really had an experience with them you would of known
EyesWideOpen (63 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-09)
canthisbereal, did you ever get any help?

Hoochler,

I've been reading your comments about incubus/sucubus. Taking a quote from one of your comments that said, "For the record, I am not a Christian. Some of my knowledge does come from reading books (I have not read the Malleus Maleficarium), but a lot of it comes from first hand experience talking to spirits (via a pendulum). I have read one book on spirits and magic in particular that I actually wish I could UNREAD."

I am a Christian, and have been for almost 50 years. I'd like to know the particular book that you alluded to just above here.
Like you, I would never even make an attempt to practice or otherwise apply for any reason.

If you decide to share that information with me, I already recognize the difficulty in attempting to do this through this web site. I'm very curious about this book.

As young children, my older brother and myself had seen what looks like a cross between a bat and a flying squirrel, it wasn't natural. They only appeared at night..., crawling around the floor and the walls, sometimes pushing around toys we left out. My parents were pretty strict. I think I was more afraid of them than I was afraid of those "things" in my room.

What I say next may offend you, but I do not intend it as such. I believe that people who practice divination will sooner or later discover they become "known" to beings that are not human. Perhaps many different kinds of beings.

I see a major problem with divination. As well as we can, as human beings, attempt to identify those beings we are trying to communciate with, we can never be 100% sure who or what we are talking with. I'm sure there have been some humans who have carried on a life long relationship.

I'm also very good friends with a person who routinely uses a pendulum. She practices "healing touch." She was raised Catholic, so I don't need to tell her what she should already know.

She and I noticed that when I just held the pendulum (saying nothing) it would spin counter-clockwise..., just the opposite effect she would get when she held the pendulum. Is that significant?

I'll try to change my profile so you and all others can reach me via e-mail. I'll change that again, after you contact me via e-mail..., I hope.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-12)
Its not fair that all these people jumped to conclusion and condemned you one way or another. You are being honest and let him that does not think about sin cast the first stone. Your human
canthisbereal (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-29)
too be honest I don't think it was an incubi. The man that lived in my house before died in my room. And for some reason I feel like he is watching me at this very moment. My ears feel really hot... Its weird its like 60 outside. I appreciate the feedback. Some of it intrigues me but most of it scares me. Thank you
_edana_ (3 stories) (17 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-28)
Wow, it seems your story has been turned into an impromptu chat forum. I think you do have something spiritual going on, maybe not an incubus but it appears interested in you. If possible try talking to it, if you are uncomfortable with it ask it to leave you, or if you are religious pray to your deity for guidance. Regardless on what your views of pro-demon or religion or what not... You said it caused you pain, therefore you should not want it around.
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-28)
The problem I have is the idea that all these beings are the same, are all evil and malevolent with the same destructive agenda.

One thing I agree with Hoochler is there are many different types of these beings/spirits/entites and not all the same, including intimate types.

I'm Christian and was saved back in 1983. My own experience began more than a year ago and I've returned to Christ several months ago, our family belongs to a Catholic Church body and it doesn't bother them at all.

Some people believe their own paranormal union is Demonic. My own are adamant they are not Demonic and offended at the popular label.
robertar (223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-28)
Seargent... When I suggested STD's I meant spiritual disease, degradation of the spiritual health of the person infected, as you would get a physical STD by having sex with an unclean physical being.

1. If you can not see that many people have had negative spiritual effects from relationships with these beings then I would question your judgment or your honesty. Why do you think they have such a negative image?

2. Humanity has only recently understood the causes of physical diseases, why would you expect people to understand spiritual uncleanness any better, especially when a lot of this "learned" society of ours rejects the spirit world.

I was wrong about Herpes though, it is not really forever, just until you die. I wonder that spiritual disease, uncleanness, can stay with you even after you die.
robertar (223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-28)
it's your view of Christ that is myopic... Thinking that it only started when Christ was born. Read a book...

The name of Jesus will be known a lot longer than Van Helsing... Just ask the Beatles.
DrvanHelsing (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-28)
Hi Hoochler,
I don't think it is wise to obtain your information about incubi/succubi using a pendulum (" a lot of it comes from first hand experience talking to spirits via a pendulum"). Not only is the pendulum a dubious means of spirit communication but the spirits you contact may not be what they say and even the messages you receive are usually untrustworthy (like using a oija board)! So when you say that you have "talked to an actual succubus (again, via pendulum), and the answers she gave me were clear, consistent and VERY alarming" I am very dubious as to the identity of your so-called informant and the information thus obtained. Since you asked, my academic background is in folklore, cultural history and comparative religion, and I have been researching the occult and the like for many decades, and in particular vampires and revenants (hence the nickname). Encountering an incubus/succubus is very open to cultural interpretation. Muslims, for example, believe them to be jinns (or genies) while English folk belief in the 17th century attributed such encounters to the activities of fairy folk and many contemporary UFO devotees blame such actions on misbehaving aliens from outer space. By contrast, the Malleus Maleficarum (Witch's Hammer) from 1484 was the handbook used by the witch-finders of yesteryear, the pages of which are mostly preoccupied with incubi/succubi. Accordingly, anyone afflicted with an incubus/succubus is in league with the Devil, a similar proposition to your belief that sex demons come from Satan, a very traditional Christian interpretation. Furthermore, having an incubus was proof positive of involvement with so-called demons, and those afflicted were condemned to be burnt at the stake as witches. Instead of accusations and promulgating diabolical interpretations, we should consider other interpretations and possibilities.
Succubussed (guest)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-28)
I am sorry, canthisbereal, but from your story posted here I do not see why you would think that you've been attacked/touched by an Incubus.

Unless by accident or by intent you are leaving out any mention of sexual contact, your story doesn't have the necessary elements that would lead one to believe that you've been touched by a Sex Spirit.

Being "moved vigorously up and down in bed" by some invisible force and having that something apply painful pressure to your chest might be an indication that something supernatural is going on, but from what you've written there doesn't seem to be anything overtly sexual taking place.

In the light of what you've posted I would hesitate to jump to the conclusion that you are dealing with an Incubus.
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-28)
I would not listen to pro-demon people. Demon cloud the minds of people after so long, and tend to have their victims align with them. In this way the person can go around advertising good things about demons so that others can be tainted. The best deception Satan can cause to humans is that we do not know he exists.
Like Starseeker said, Sergeant and Succubussed are the rare type that find "loving relationships" with spirits are a good thing. And that it may not be great for everyone.
There are indeed consequences from this. I personally had an unknowingly long relationship with succubi, and have had consequences that hurt me, and I am still recovering. I found that the love of God is much better than anything. Think about it, humans are made to be in love with another human, but not with something that is not exactly there. My succubi have attacked me before, scared the living heck out of me when I was tricked into making out with my ex girlfriend whom turned into a shadow being that screeched.
God Bless
Starseeker (guest)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-27)
To canthisbereal...
Just some friendly advice; the reply's from
Sergeant and from another named Succubussed
Are best left to be ignored. Just because
They both find a "Paranormal Relationship"
To be great or right for them doesn't make
It so for everyone else.
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2009-10-27)
Sergeant,

To be fair, you should announce in this thread that you have a spirit lover, whatever you decide to label it as.

Sergeant said:
"There are also other type beings which share love and devotion with humans. Consentual sex is involved as a spouse would to reinforce a loving relationsihp. These beings radiate positive feelings of love, joy and contentment on thier partners."

I believe both of these types of spirits that you describe above do indeed exist. I also believe that advanced spirits can radiate positive feelings of love, joy, contentment and many other feelings to include terror or hate as well with none of those feelings being transmitted necessarily being sincerely felt by the spirit. I believe that such spirits can transmit thoughtforms to humans much as a radio station can transmit information it does not feel to radios. Such a power could thus be used for good or bad, with intentions of perpetrating and ongoing, deliberate deceit definitely falling into the bad camp. All that glitters is not gold.

I have had such emotions projected onto me personally in this manner by a malevolent spirit, I describe this in some detail in my story "Unwelcome Ouija visitor".

The reason I say that sex demons in particular come from Satan is because that is the answer I got when I asked a succubus where she came from. Metatron and all the other good spirits I have also ever asked about this all say that sex demons come from Satan. This is a clear, consistent message from many different spirits mostly good but even a couple evil ones admit this. Of course you (and anyone else) are free to discount my pendulum use to talk to various spirits since we both know that although this post is addressed to you it is not you I am addressing, it is your argument.

To be fair, I do believe that there are myriads of different kinds of spirits that exist besides angels and demons. I also admit that I personally agree that there exist some types of spirits that are able to have sex with humans that are not demonic. It is also my understanding that sex with spirits all by itself is not the problem that one encounters (even with sex demons), it is the trucking with demons part that I have been told is the big problem.

The reason I get so nervous when I hear accounts of humans being approached for sex by spirits is because it is my personal belief that the vast majority of cases where people are approached first by a spirit able to have sex with them, it is a demon they are dealing with (especially if some sort of rape or long term stalking is going on). The whole being watched / targeted for years thing also belies an underlying focus and deliberateness to the whole thing that I personally think the other, more innocent spirits I mention above lack. This paragraph is admittedly conjectured on my part.

I personally have never even read the Malleus Maleficarium, nor do I have plans to do so.

I believe that at least one test if a spirit is a demon or not is if you openly compel the spirit to tell you if it comes to you in the name of Satan right away in your conversation and the answer is yes. I suppose that a ghost or some other spirit could lie about this, but I think they are loathe to do so. This is the ONLY measure I have ever used personally to determine if the spirit I was talking to was a demon. I don't know if deep into a relationship with a demon if someone asked this question if the demon could lie or not, my guess though is yes the demon probably could lie once a willing relationship has been established with a human.

My family has also come under direct, extremely powerful spiritual attack since I started making anti sex demon posts. That alone tells me that I have angered Satan by teaching other people what I have learned who are open to hearing both sides of this argument. Through the course of these attacks I came to understand what to ask for specifically from God and since then He has been protecting my family and I in a very obvious, supernatural fashion.

I don't have all the answers, but I do know in my heart that trucking with demons of any kind has long term, extremely negative consequences.
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2009-10-27)
Well I for one find it fascinating about the claims they "Kill you" and spread STD's yet haven't a single example or account.

I partially agree with DrvanHelsing, especially in his point about Malleus Maleficarium.
Http://www.sacred-texts.com/pag/mm/mm02b08a.htm

Written by the Jesuits during the Inquisition, they rounded all spirits, all entities and beings as "Demon" even though they were proven to be harmless or even helpful to the Pagans.

Http://www.cscs.umich.edu/~crshalizi/notebooks/demonology.html

The fact remains with tangible recorded evidence that a number of spirits or beings were mislabled as "Demon".

There are some Demonic entities with a primary goal of creating chaos and destruction in a person's life. They sometimes use rape as a tool to achieve thier goal and have no good in them.

There are also other type beings which share love and devotion with humans. Consentual sex is involved as a spouse would to reinforce a loving relationsihp. These beings radiate positive feelings of love, joy and contentment on thier partners.

One type is evil and destructive, the other is of love and joy - Quite opposite of each other and is evidenced by the diversity of encounters reported here at YGS and other places.

If you believe -all- beings involved with this type of activity are Demon tben you also must accept that -all- spirits, beings and entities are also Demon as the Church clearly states.

That means if your relitive passes away and visits you for a final goodbye it's really an evil Demon. If you have a benign ghost in your house it's really an evil Demon.
If you believe those things then you should also believe in murdering witches (To include you, the YGS viewer) according to Malleus Maleficarium and the Jesuits.

What I'm saying here is no, a Demon isn't neccessarily an evil entity just because the Church (mis) labled all of them in the 14th century.

People naturally mix and match different parts of myth, religion and personal knowledge into their belief system (Or lack of) but doesn't neccessarily make it fact for everyone.

The way a pendulum swings for one person might be different from another, and as a divining tool like a Ouija board you never know what you are communicating with.

Like Ouija, the person might be really conversing with beings they previously angered and/or as a kind of masquerade game.

Nobody knows for sure what goes on behind the veil or how it works on the other side. Anyone to claim absolute knowledge is very presumptuous IMO.

All I can go on is recorded facts, my personal experiences and those of others and what I already know to be true and make my own conclusion.

If something is bad, enjoys causing problems in my life, creates fear, pain and seeks destruction then I'll call that Evil.

If it is positive, joyful, watches over my health and well-being, radiates love and effection and shows no evil, then I'll say it's not evil, even if sex is involved.

I've been involved with a being of this positive, loving type for 30-50 years.

Some people want to pick and choose which beings are evil Demons based on myth, folklore, chopped Christian beliefs and how their divination tool swings.

I adamantly disagree.
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2009-10-27)
DrvanHelsing,

You presume a lot of false information about me, just as you are presuming false information about sex demons. Is the extent of your own occult knowledge derived mostly from watching your namesake in action on the big screen?

For the record, I am not a Christian. Some of my knowledge does come from reading books (I have not read the Malleus Maleficarium), but a lot of it comes from first hand experience talking to spirits (via a pendulum). I have read one book on spirits and magic in particular that I actually wish I could unread. The knowledge from this book has actually attracted bad things into my life all on its own without me ever lifting a finger to practice anything I learned in the book (nor shall I in the future).

I have talked to an actual succubus (again, via pendulum), and the answers she gave me were clear, consistent and VERY alarming. My approach to demons is not Christian in origin, but I have noticed that there are passages in the Christian bible that appear to be well informed about demons and how to deal with them. Ask any practicing Christian if they think that my agreement with some passages in the bible makes me a full blown Christian.

I try to share some of the knowledge I have learned about demons the hard way in my own life in an attempt to try to shield others from making mistakes similar to those I was led to make (but thankfully corrected in time) from people (like you) who dole out irresponsible advice that encourages others not to shun demons totally and without reserve. I have received plenty of private mail from people here on YGS thanking me for explaining the down sides of contact with demons and from keeping them from making a HUGE mistake. It is for these people that I make these kinds of posts, not to try to convince someone like you who already has their mind made up.

You do not need to give me the history lesson on the role of spirits in the past of humanity. I have read of such things as you explain myself. People have taken drugs all throughout the ages as well, does that mean shooting heroin has no down sides too?

Your presumption that sex demons do not come from Satan and that they are not a menace to humanity is not just arrogant on your part, it is folly for you and anyone foolish enough to believe your words.

I have found that there are many people out there who want what they want, who desire quick affirmations that what they are doing spiritually (or are seeking) is OK when in fact they already have inklings themselves that this is not the case. It is these people that are sitting on the fence and can most easily be moved by your careless words that I hope to dissuade by sharing what I know about the downsides of contact with demons.

I do hope that one day soon you have an epiphany and realize that what you are espousing to others about demons is wrong, until then I will continue to speak out whenever I see dangerous, what I believe to be incorrect information about demons, being presented to people who are curious and could be easily influenced in a negative way.

I don't care how popular (or unpopular) this makes me.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
-2
14 years ago (2009-10-27)
very interesting for I too, experienced a succubus. Yeah, they all look hot, but they can kill you also.
DrvanHelsing (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-27)
Hoochler, I read your other posts and can only conclude that you are a sanctimonious know-it-all! I am sure that all your knowledge about incubi/succubi came from books like Malleus Maleficarium! Even though you interpret incubi/succubi through the myopic lens of your Christian world-view, the incubi/succubi phenomenon goes back millenia before Christianity was even around. Sexual relationships with otherwordly beings (even gods like Zeus) and otherworldly pregnancies were commonly reported in pagan times and still is pevalent among indigenous cultures. Shamans, for example, are commonly married to spirit wives/husbands who help them out in their shamanic activities. So why take such a hardline Christian approach to incubi/succubi when there are so many other interpretations and possibilities in regard to such liaisons. To conclude that those undergoing such encounters are being misled and attacked by demons in the Christian sense is no more than an arrogant presumption on your part when there are so many alternate explanations (be it departed spirits or alien beings from alternate dimensions) that you do not even consider.
sammi (1 stories) (9 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2009-10-26)
Interesting view [robertar], I wonder if you can catch something from these beings?
Most people say they can feel their bodies and gender parts, it's something to consider.

Also, [canthisbereal] you must consider this, most people report that when they get a boyfriend/girlfriend these beings get very jelous and sometimes hostile. So just be careful on what you decide to do!
😊 - sam
robertar (223 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2009-10-26)
"fascinating" is in the mind of the beholder.

What if the thing has some kind of spiritual STD, or some other smelly stinky filth and you invite that into your bed. Not a great memory, or something to tell your grandchildren.

Herpes is forever!
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2009-10-26)
Please see my comment on the following YGS discussion thread for a more in depth look at Sinistrari's work.

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=6937

To say that no harm results from long term contact with these beings is, in my opinion, one dimensional, short sighted and dangerous.

Even the most hard core advocates of relationships with these sex demons who visit this site tend to add a word or two of caution when talking about entering into relationships with these creatures.

Various incubus / succubus threads started by others on this site are laced with lively debate over the true nature of sex demons. Since the Op of this thread is not really asking for help in the original post, I won't bother re-hashing all the old arguments in this thread.
DrvanHelsing (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-25)
Hi,

Fascinating story!

What may be incubus encounters like yours often begin at an early age and may go on for years. Apparently, such encounters do not result in any long-term harm so you have nothing to fear.

Perhaps you should keep a diary of your encounters?

As shown by the many postings like yours, such encounters are quite common.

If your apparent encounters continue, a good book to read on incubi/succubi is Demoniality by Sinistrari (can be downloaded from www.scribd.com).

I look forward to your further posts!

New comments for this story have been disabled