You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: They're Not Just Hallucinations

Real Ghost Stories

They're Not Just Hallucinations

 

I'm 12 and I know all you adults are going to think I'm hallucinating and imagining things but I swear I'm not. I tell myself I don't believe in ghosts because I don't. I'm not sure what to believe anymore. I think I have a ghost following me, only in the house though. I feel his (I think it's a boy) presence every time I go into my room and I always feel like there is someone else in the room. I sort of shiver really hard when I know they're there and some of my body parts go cold. I think that's when he touches me. Like sometimes I feel it on my cheek or wrist but nowhere else.

This is really freaking me out. I mean it only started a few weeks ago! I hear noises coming from my desk and the chair going down (which is what it does when someone sits down on it) but noone sat there. One time, I woke up by a rattling on my desk. I went to check my objects to see if it was a pen moving about or something but nothing was moving. Then I got really cold and began to shiver hard. And it wasn't because I was cold.

I just want it to go away. I see a fuzzy outline sometimes but when I look at it directly it disappears. Like blurry dots or a white fluffy thing. It's really scary.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Jopuppylover (2 stories) (7 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-10-04)
The cold thing happens to me sometimes. I don't know what it is, but if it isn't harming me I tend not to worry about it. Maybe you should try asking him things, like what he wants. Don't use a oijja board, I hear those things are nasty, and can haunt you.

X~Jopuppylover~X
Tricloid (2 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-04-17)
Sorry to say, but you christians who added the "they're not human, they never were!" crap should cut it, I'm 14, I've never had a proper experiance and am an atheist, the christians really shouldnt be trying to influence a 12 year old to be like "oh yes god is some almighty guardian" seriously your proof is nil, and in my opinion, try the others advice, you never really know what they are, it seems to be trying to manifest if you get cold as it may be trying to use the free heat energy in the atmosphere, so what ever you do, it cannot harm you as far as my knoledge of the paranormal goes, poltergeists can cause damage, but this sounds more like a seemingly friendly energy.:)
Epeaches (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-01-28)
I would recommend that you bless your home and your room and then your room and home become a portal, where the spirit will be able to cross over to the other side and go into the light. Sometimes spirits get lost or confused and sometimes, they just don't know their dead. Know that God is with you:

Prayer for Protection

The Light of God surrounds me;
The Love of God enfolds me;
The Power of God protects me;
The Presence of God watches over me;
Wherever I am, God is,
And all is well.
Shadows (2 stories) (12 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-21)
He's probably trying to tell you something.
Try to communicate with him the next time he appears.
chunkygut1 (13 stories) (73 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-22)
i believe you when I was younger I had an experience with a ghost only once but I still feel like I'm bieng watched
Vanessa (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-21)
Hi Nooshin
I just want to say something really important here to you and to the people who encourages you to speak to him like if it was a gentle friend.
It's very dangerous and wrong to think he might be human. Yes this spirit is haunting your room and house, but know it's not human and it never was. A ghost is a spirit who can appear sometimes as human and look exactly like one but IT'S NOT HUMAN AT ALL. They often come to trick people into thinking there is life after death.
So please don't get confused. If one day you have enough of him and you get too scared tell him that: I command you to go away and leave this house right now in the name of jesus christ. And it will go away for ever from your house. Also pray to God and ask him to show you the wisdom and to explain you what's happening to deal with this situation finishing your pray by "in the name of Jesus christ" and you will see the answers and have new information in your mind. God works through your spirit and you can ask him anything you want. And that is much more fun then having a little spirit qaliking around. Good luck and let me know how it worked. God bless you
Tantaga (8 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-20)
When I was about your age I to saw little blurries or shadow figures as well. They aren't dangerous, so even if you feel scared, know that it won't try to hurt you.

What you have is a boy about your age who is trying to connect with you because you are about the age he was when he passed away. He isn't a ghost who is stuck, but a spirit that has passed on and visits the place he held his last life in. He merely sees you and you being of the same age is trying to interact.

Merely tell the boy to stop wiggling your desk around and that while you appreciate him trying to communicate with you, that it really bothers you. Ask him politely to stop and he should.

Address him by his name which is "Angelo" and he will know you are addressing him ... And remember to be polite because he actually is quite the happy little guy.
Rob (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-18)
I agree with Gurleen, I've had strange encounters my self and in cases such as this it doesn't seem to be evil, just next time you feel it's around you, tell it its scarying you and that you don't want it around, to leave. Say it like you mean it and direct twards the spirit. It should be as simple as that. But like Gurleen said don't worry it doesn't seem to be evil and that's all that matters.
sarah (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-18)
hey I am 12 to. I have the same problem! I always feel cold in my room and every thing. I think it is just my guardian angle though. Good luck
lovable_outcast (4 stories) (10 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-18)
Almost the exact things happen to me in my room... Or upstairs, it tends to depend. Good luck, hope you find out who/what it is...
brittany (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-18)
I would first try to make sure that there is no possible way that its anything else. So many times as children we get scared and or minds and bodys can play some pretty mean tricks on us. Once you have ruled out all other possibilities, then we can look to the paranormal. If it is a ghost there's nothing to worry about. And as being one of the adults you mention, I don't think you are crazy at all. Remember that fear will feed an ghost. I think this "boy" is trying to tell you something. I also think that you could possibly be a medium and have surpressed it so long, that now its coming out. Embrace it, don't fear it. Remember, a ghost can't hurt you. Good luck, and keep us posted.
Gurleen (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-17)
Just relax and sit in the room and talk to that feeling or the person you think is there and just talk and tell them that you don't like it... But you should tell a parent or someone you trust. Have you had anyone pass away in your family or in your house? It might be them :) don't worry

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: