You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Experiences From A 7 Year Old

Real Ghost Stories

Experiences From A 7 Year Old

 

Recently I just watched paranormal activity the movie which freaked me out so much. When I told my mom about it, she told me what happened when I was little, for some reason I just started to remember the crying, but not about ghosts or anything.

She told me when I slept in my room (I always slept alone, and I still do) I would always wake up and cry and my parents would run to my room, it happened frequently so they made me sleep in their room. Then my mom said when I had went to school she was tired and slept in my room, and she had a dream about a lady with very long black hair staring at her. My mom got scared and told my dad. They went to meet up with a priest from our church. Mom thought there was something wrong in my room. So he came to bless our house and she told me I didn't cry anymore.

I'm currently 15 and I have trouble sleeping sometimes. This summer my parents left me home alone and I was taking a shower. I had a towel on and went to my room I turned on my lights and the lights broke. I thought I saw a lady with long black hair sleeping on my bed. Scared I ran to the restroom and put on my clothes and ran to my parents room which is in front of the restroom. I called my mom and told her what happened. She took forever to come home. Now thinking about it, I feel like it was the same lady my mom was talking about. Mom came home and told me it was just my imagination. I believed her, but now we're moving in January 2010.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, alisachran, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

LilSistagurl (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-05)
Wow I hope the moving helped... I'm 14 and also had the same thing happened to me when I was little... Every time I would be in my room as a baby I would cry, like I seen a ghost, my mom would take me out the room and I would be fine. We also had balls roll down our hall and hearing big mirrors break when nothing fell... Thats creepy
alisachran (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-30)
haha I know, after watching paranormal I can't sleep no more! I told my mom again and she said if you stop thinkin about it, it wouldn't happen anymore but I still think about it but I get over it. Happens every night though.

To Meowmix_Symphony: no its not lol. I don't remember how she looked, it happened so quick. She was laying on her side with her arms going the same way. But I know she has long black hair.

To StMikal: Lately I been thinking about her, anybody knows how I can stop thinking about her it gives me the chills! I would bless my home again, but my mom doesn't believe me because we already blessed it when I was seven, and she thinks that its my imagination.

Cop chai![laos] for the comments!

Meowmix_Symphony (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-29)
Is that black hair lady just like the one from "The Ring". Just wondering =)
Hayle (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-29)
wow that's scary I'm glad your moving and I also saw paranormal activity it scared me real bad and I agree with kryptonitee the spirit/ghost could feed on the feere you got from seeing paranormal activity and like kriptonitee its just a suggestion
take care 😁
kryptonitee (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-29)
I am most definitely glad you are moving! I don't believe that it was your imagination, but perhaps the emotions that Paranormal Activity caused in you, the fear and whatnot, triggered the lady to come back, because she perhaps could feed on that?
Just a suggestion.
-Kittleigh
soul (1 stories) (54 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-29)
Don't know it was your imagination or not... But I am glad that you are moving to somewhere else.

Take care. ❤
StMikal (4 stories) (37 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-29)
wow that's crazy. I sure don't think it was your imagination at all. I think there is something to that room and the lady has returned. For some reason she seems to be bound to that room. For what you are saying it sounds like she is harmless but all the same make sure you bless your new home when you move. I am going to see paranormal activity this weekend. It looks really good. Take care

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: