You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Cousin's Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

My Cousin's Ghost

 

I am Summer a 17 year old girl from the Philippines. My mom sent me to Baguio two years ago to study college. I am staying at my aunt's abandoned house; it has been abandoned for 5 years because her son died and they don't have the heart to live were my cousin built his dreams. My cousin died because of gang war here in Baguio. He received multiple stab wounds and fractured skull, which led him to an early death.

On my first night in that house (I'm with my older brother) I heard songs playing downstairs. I didn't mind it I thought my brother was hosting another house party. Then I realized if he was having a party the house would be full of smoke and noise but it was all silent and the song was the only thing that could be heard in the house. Being a brave girl I went downstairs to check it out. Just as I opened the door I felt cold air on my back, I checked if any of the windows were open but none of them were. I started to feel scared, then the music suddenly stopped.

I finally had the courage to go down to check if anyone was in the house. I checked the living room, kitchen, dining room and even the bathroom to see if anyone was in that house. After checking every room on the first floor I felt relieved and went to bed again.

This time I started too feel that I was not alone I kept hearing foot steps going up and down the stairs. Then suddenly they stopped, and then I felt that someone sat behind me. I looked behind me and saw a man sitting behind me, when I was about to shout he disappeared.

I told the story to the people around me and they believed that it is the ghost of my dead cousin who died 7 years ago.

RIP-Harris Michaels (1985-2002)

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, hush-hush, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

rebultomaker (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-14)
Sounds like place-memory than a haunting. Baguio has LOTS of houses with similar reports.
TygerDall (2 stories) (29 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-31)
That was very bitter-sweet that your cousin showed up like that to remind you that he is still there watching out for you!
I would not take the experience as a negative one at all!
Just as an affirmation that you will always be protected by your cousin. You are truely blessed to have had this experience. Mine always come to me in my dreams. As I have the 'gift of dreams'.
ZiShu (281 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-10-30)
Your cousin is in a better place. In some type of paradise, Heaven maybe. Avoid that ghost. It is only the negative emotions left behind after your cousin's passing. If you try to contact it in anyway, a Devil will transform it into a demon will only continue to feed off everything negative in the house.
However it is not recommended, but you can be nice to it and have it leave or pass on it's existence. Interesting story though, a good ole ghost story.
God Bless

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: