You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: A Lack Of Hand

Real Ghost Stories

A Lack Of Hand

 

A couple of years ago, when I was a youngster, I was in bed, reading a book, when I started to feel tired so I just turned off my light and put my book on my bedside table. I started to feel drowsy, not tired, but drowsy, when I thought I was about to go to sleep. I got up to go to the toilet, later, as I left the bathroom, I was in the lightless hallway, when my hand twitched, and it went numb. I went to my room and with my other hand I turned on my bedside light, and there was a Gaping Hole in the back of my hand! It was numb! I ran to my parent's bedroom, the hand violently twitching with what looked like someone had stabbed into my hand! (Not unlike stigmata, but in only one hand, and looked more horrific) when I got to the room, it was gone, I was shaking in terror.

The next couple of nights I was so distraught I couldn't nod off like I usually do. But 4-or-so years later, two of my friends were over; we were up watching a movie, when one of them went off to get a drink. About one minute later, the glass smashed, we went downstairs and he was shaking, holding his hand, and he swears, that there was a hole, in his hand.

What reminded me of this tale is that last night, 3 things happened. My sister came back late, and she told me that when she drove up to the house, she swears, she couldn't see any house, no cars, no trees, just land. And later, I was showering, then, when I got out, my hand went numb. But back again. Everything normal, until when I was in bed, reading, I started to tremble, my hand was numb, I tried to wake it up, all lights went off, and my hand felt, like it did, that evening, when my hand looked liked it was stabbed.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Gellergems, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

UnknownIdentity (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-25)
No need to worry, it's probably just a glitch in the Matrix!:P I'm joking, anyway, I find this story very interesting, and I agree with KittyKatPop, while I was reading it, I was thinking it could possibly be a ghost telling you it's experiences in its.
sammi993 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-25)
Wow weird! I agree with scrapmetalkitten, looking into the history of your area. It can be really interesting and you may discover something which relates to your experience. Maybe someone wanted you to feel your pain, maybe no-one knows what happened to them and they was trying to give you a sign. On the other hand it could be a demon as they can trick you and have the power for these illusions.

Stay safe and god bless
-samantha ❤
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-06)
I also agree with KittyKatPop it could be some way that a spirit is trying to show what happened to it in life. I went to a California mission when I was about 10 years old and I was walking around outside near a fountain and I felt a sharp stabbing pain in my chest. I looked down and there was blood seeping out of my shirt like I had just been stabbed. I looked again and it was gone but the pain still remained for a few minutes. I found out later that about 10 people had been brutally murdered there in the late 1800's and the spot I had been in was the area where a woman was stabbed to death. Look into the history of the area and you might be surprised at what you find.

-Sydney ❤ 😊 ❤
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-02)
It sounds like a demon.
Demons can manifest enough energy to cause illusions for everyone to see.
Especially the numbing part.
Becareful.
God Bless
haterandloverofghosts (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-02)
That is weird (all I can say). A hole in somebodies hand just sounds... Unbelievable (not that I don't believe you). Maybe someone or something is trying to show you or wants you to feel the pain of having a hole in your hand! I don't know, my mind has gone completely blank!

Wish you the best 😁
ChildOfTheLotus (10 stories) (133 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-01)
Do you possibly live in an old town? An old house? Black holes like that are often associated with old pirate symbols.
arum (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-01)
😨 Really creepy, but no worries! I have had the same experience, and think the same as kittykatpop. Happy halloween! (over: ()
CutOfTheThroat (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-31)
I believe that either someone who lived in that house received an injury of the hand, like you described.
Or
Someone in your family, or maybe even yourself, will experience that injury, sometime in the future.

I'm not an expert, but it seems logical, considering similar hauntings.

Best of luck to you. [:
KittyKatPop (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-31)
Oh wow...
Im really new with paranormal, but this sounds so weird, I would be scared to death, and as much as I read the other posts, usually things only appear to one person, lucky you got witnesses O_O
Unfortunately,you might want to check the houses history or something (not that its that important really. But it kindah is) anyways, there might have been a murder or something involving stabbing.:D
As I said I'm not an expert and might sound dumb but...
CrEePy!
Anyways
Happy halloween:)
😨

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: