You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Ghosts Of My Loved?

Real Ghost Stories

Ghosts Of My Loved?

 

My story, starts in 2007, when my 76 year old grandma died. I loved her a lot and missed her. When I got home from her funeral one night, I started to cry, thinking about her. All of a sudden I felt an eerie presence that comforted me. My nan always used to wear this distinctive perfume, it was rose and it was very strong. I have a small room and when that presence came, I could smell the perfume.

My grandma was cremated and we haven't had the chance to spread her ashes yet, so very creepily, my mother has kept them in her wardrobe. Many times, when going to bed my mother's room door is open. I have seen a elderly woman sitting on the bed. When I enter her room, I feel watched and it is quite creepy. My mother isn't the kind that belives in ghosts but she says "If grandma was a ghost, she wouldn't hurt you, so even as a ghost she won't hurt".

Another reason for this post is something I saw.

I have grown up with cats all my life, one was born before me and died when I was quite young. I had 3 cats, one is still alive. A few years ago I let my cat outside, and being pure white, I could see him. About an hour after I saw a pure white cat bolt past me and jump then disappear, my cat was outside and is very furry. This one had a sleek body and short fur, like one of my past cats. I have never seen the cat again but I would like help and explanation please.

Thank you

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Xegza, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

paulo (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-07)
childofthelotus I think you are right, [at] zegza
Maybe its your grandma watching over you or she wants to express her love of her family and don't ignore your cat because cat is the symbol of your grandma
ChildOfTheLotus (10 stories) (133 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-07)
It seems as though both your old cat and your grandma just wanted to give you a sign that they are still out there, watching over you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: