You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Little Girl In A Blue Dress

Real Ghost Stories

Little Girl In A Blue Dress

 

I live in Oklahoma in the United States. I have several stories to share with you, hopefully you enjoy them! (These are real stories!)

I used to live with my Dad a few years ago, and I shared a room with my little sister who's 8 years old now, she was 7 then. My father lives in apartments that are really old, and you can pass it up easily if you don't pay attention driving down the road.

It was around 2:45 in the morning, and I woke up with the blankets over my head, how I normally sleep to keep my body warm. Suddenly I felt pressure on my chest, and ignored it until it was so heavy it felt like some one was sitting on my chest. I immediately jumped up and gasped for breath, and in-front of me I saw a little girl who looked between 6-9 years old with blond curly hair, white, pale face, and a white night-gown, staring at me! Knowing how easily scared I get; I let out a little yelp and pulled the blankets back over my head, and quickly fall asleep.

The next day, the same thing happened again, though the pressure was lighter than it was the night before. Hoping that what I saw the night before wasn't there again, I looked up to check, yet again, it was 2:45 in the morning or somewhere around that time. The girl wasn't where she was the night before, but she was next to my sister's bed, staring at me. By this point I actually got the courage to look at her more than the night before. To make sure I wasn't dreaming and staring at my younger sister instead, I looked over at her to see if she was still in bed or even awake. To my horror, my sister was quietly asleep in bed, facing the wall-I looked back over to where the 'ghost girl' was, and she was still there. This all happened within a few seconds, so when I saw the ghost again, I got frightened, and once again pulled the blankets over my head.

The next story once again takes place in my dad's house:

It was about 6:00 in the morning, and I was spending the night at my dad's house after moving to my mom's a couple months after the previous story you just read. My sister was upstairs with my dad sleeping and I was on the couch watching T.V., wanting to go to sleep once the sun started coming up-since the current encounters with ghosts at my dad's house creeped me out and made me frightened to sleep at night. I was watching the 'History Channel' and it sounded like a little boy or girl by the door, not far from where I was, sounded like he/she said 'mommy'. Ignoring it, I told myself it was the T.V., though knowing it wasn't. A few seconds later, I heard a small 'thud' in the kitchen behind me. Frightened, I turned toward the kitchen and calmly said "please leave me alone, your scaring me!" and after another small thud, one I was expecting, it finally stopped. I was thankful that the 'spirit' if it was one, listened and was kind enough to know that it was freaking me out.

I told my dad about my experiences not to long ago, and he doesn't believe me, thinking I just have a crazy imagination and need to quit watching 'Paranormal State' and all of those other Ghost Hunting T.V. Shows.

I'm actually glad they come and 'visited' me, at my mom's especially, because I get to have a little bit of excitement! I don't know what you think, and I don't mind if you don't believe me, but I just thought I'd share my experiences, just to see what all the crazy comments I get!:)

Thanks,

Cassie

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oklahoma

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CassieJo, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Psychicfamiliymoments (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-30)
Tip: don't pay as much attention to paranormal state, because when someone who uses big camera crews like that can make something like a ghost within 10 seconds. Watch something like "Ghost Adventures" they don't have any big camera crews, and they had a 7 hour live show from an insane asylum in west virginia. They also set up some cameras during the live programming in other areas so you can watch them online and see if YOU see anything suspicious. You could call and tell them that during the show.
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-30)
Your really brave I'm too paranoid to confront my ghost. Best of luck and God bless~Katherine~ ❤
kailee114 (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-21)
I watch paranormal state and ghost hunters and I live with a ghost. I believe you. You were very brave with the ghost girl. 😨 😐 😳
melanie909 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-10)
Wow, you got courage to do that. I mean to ask the spirit to stop. My house is haunted by my great grandpa and great grandma. I knew them for a few years when I was about 4 or 5 but they died and I didn't know them that well. I want to get the courage to say hello or please stop scaring me but I get freaked out! All the time I see 'shadow people' walking down the hall. Its so scary sometimes!
😭
I gotta work up the courage to confront it!
ghostfan (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-07)
wow you sure are brave. My grandfather has children ghosts in his house and they are quite mischevious. Once at night, one of the ghost children kept snatching my mum's blanket from her feet. She was terrified because after each snatch she heard a small child giggle. 😲
GhostReal (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-07)
Some kid ghost are nice I have one in my grandmas house my age and I play with her. Kid ghost are still looking for friends 😆 ask them how they got killed nicely get to know them 😊

GhostReal
CassieJo (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-06)
Watersprite: No, my little sister hasn't said anything about any ghsts, I have been the only one 'seeing' and 'hearing' anything unusual in the house. 😭

And thanks for calling me brave! At times I am, but that day was only because I was SUPER tired and told my self that I was just seeing things... Even though I knew I wasn't! O.o 😲
Watersprite (3 stories) (85 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-06)
You sure are brave, going right to sleep right after all that happened with the little girl. Since you had the courage to talk to the spirit in the kitchen, you ought to try the same thing with the little girl at your dad's apartment. Has your sister ever said anything about the girl ghost?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: