You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Children

Real Ghost Stories

Children

 

When you see spirits or you encounter unusual things do you wonder why?

I spoke to my mother about the things I see and according to her I've seen them all my life. But I will not get into it to much. I might possibly if people respond.

I remember in primary school always seeing extra children in my classroom, but back then I didn't think anything of it. Until one day I was with this one child, he wasn't in a uniform and we were in the computer room alone. He tried to tell me his computer was on fire there was smoke everywhere but it turned out there was no fire. My teacher called me a liar. I never saw that boy again.

Then a year later I saw another boy. He was naked and covered in water and was crying. I spoke to this boy. In the middle of a busy hall way in my high school. He said mummy didn't want me anymore. I told my mum I was sick after that and it began to scare me.

But even now I see children. Who are no longer with us. There is a girl in my wardrobe. And she is a much disrupted spirit. She has been there ever since I was there which has been 4 years. I thought I was hearing and seeing things. Until one day she threw scissors at me. My friend was in the room and passed out.

I just want to know if anyone has an idea way I mainly attract child spirits. I mean I still see others. I even speak to these children. And my friends see them sometimes. I can't get rid of them. And throughout all my schooling years they've always followed.

Other hauntings by carys

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, carys, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

carys (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-09)
Thanks for the comments, I didn't want to go into to much deatial about my encounters as I didn't know whowould realy be interested... I do communicate with the girl in my wordrobe she is very concerned at times, I do speak to these children but sometimes I think I'm going crazy... I will post mor stories abotu the individual children and why I have my gift...ok:)
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-08)
I don't think the child in your wardrobe is a ghost but more of a demon. I've heard so many stories of children in closets that turn out to be demonic later.
I'm just saying watch out... It already shows signs of aggression.
God Bless
justin102798 (9 stories) (96 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-08)
Can you PLEASE teach me this gift? I need to communicate with the things in my house.
elasticband (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-07)
You obviously have the gift of attracting and communicating with spirits from other realms. Children are drawn to you because they feel comfortable with you. You probably share some sort of history with these child spirits you're encountering. I suggest, the next time you see one of these spirits, communicate with them more. Get more information. Having scissors thrown at you is frightening, but in most instances ghosts or whatever you want to call them won't and can't do physical harm. Except maybe scare us and make our hair stand on end! Be more open to what you're receiving and revelations will abound...
Joojoodolly (1 stories) (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-07)
That must get pretty scary sometimes, when they appear out of nowhere. They seem harmless, but I don't know why that girl threw scissors at you. Did she throw them hard, like she wanted to hit you?
Martin (602 posts) mod
+1
14 years ago (2009-11-07)
Neu, we do 😊 I fixed the over abundance of ellipses because it sounds like it was narrated by William Shatner.
neu (3 stories) (10 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2009-11-06)
Because I know this site values well-written things, TOO MANY ELLIPSES! 😠
Sorry, aspiring editor in me speaking. Now about your actual encounters, I agree with trying to help them.:)
CA_NJGirl (6 stories) (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-06)
I would love to hear more of your story. What you are experiencing sounds like my daughter's experiences and lately it has unsettled her a bit. She seems to attract female spirits and children as well.
justin102798 (9 stories) (96 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-06)
Yes, please tell us more. It seems like you have done something so that you can see them. Maybe you seem trustworthy to these spirits. Ask that little girl what she wants immediately. I think that she needs you. If you need advice, just E-mail me at justn102798 [at] gmail.com.
Watersprite (3 stories) (85 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-06)
Wow, you have a real gift. I agree with tee_jo1980, they seem to need some comfort. In a way, it's a compliment, that they feel "safe" trying to contact you.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-06)
very strange account, you have there.
I'd like to hear more, better detailed if possible.
tee_jo1980 (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-06)
How old are you? People attract many different things, even in life you see some people that just have a way with children, every child they meet absolutely loves and trust them. Other people have a way with certain types of people. I ask your age becuase it may make a difference why the children are following you, you could have a way with ghost children as some do with real children. They seem more frightened and in need of comforting, maybe you are the one to comfort them. I would really love to hear more!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: