You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: One Big Fat Scary Orb

Real Ghost Stories

One Big Fat Scary Orb

 

You know how many report cases of orbs and such; I also have had a certain experience with one. Like any other little kid I too was afraid of the dark and my mum said I had to sleep alone that night. I tried to stay up as much as possible with the light turned on but eventually lost the battle and it was switched off. I was stuck in bed alone only to have a giant pony toy lying beside me like that would help. The thick blankets almost suffocated me as I struggled to keep my head under there; naturally I had to breathe. And it was hot under the blankets. I wanted to pull them off my whole body but I retorted against such thoughts as I was scared of ghosts. Unfortunately that wasn't my night either. I was awake, sweating because of the heat. My head barely escaping from the cave of my thick blankets. I caught a glimpse of something rather huge in size, shaped like a ball, it was white and shiny. I know it sounds crazy but this huge white ball shaped thing slowly floated towards me. To tell the truth it scared the crap out of me!

I prayed, shut my eyes and pulled the blankets over me even tighter and waited until I fell asleep. Luckily when I did wake up next the sun had risen and there was no sign of that orb shape thing.

Other hauntings by jessiep

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

No comments yet, be the first! Please read our guidelines before posting. The author, jessiep, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: