You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Voice From The Dead: Recording

Real Ghost Stories

Voice From The Dead: Recording

 

As you all know Halloween has passed, but the experiences that I've encountered did not. My grandparent's house has been haunted for many years. There was a Ouija board once locked away in our house. Just to give you a back story of my first experience. I was ten at the time and I was half asleep. I was scared to sleep in my own room. I went to the living room to sleep. I saw an image on the TV. That resembled a demon. He was just there for five seconds then left. I was shook up that night. That happened on Halloween night. I don't know exactly the year, because I'm bad when it comes to dates.

Last Saturday at 1:00 p.m., I was taking a nap and I heard something very loud coming from the room beside my bed room. I went inside the room and it was chilly. I already knew something was up with that. I avoided it just that once. Again, I heard a noise, but this time it was a hissing sound. I have very good senses, not to mention I can sense negative energy. I'm not going to tell you what it actually said, because it might be a little disturbing. I went to the room and recorded it with my cell phone. I played it over and over again. I heard static for the most part. I recorded it for about 2 minutes and about the last 54 seconds in, I heard something spoken Latin. I am dead serious.

I knew from the back of my mind that it was the same demon that I saw on my television screen and he was back to haunt me. I don't know his name, he didn't say. I could kind of see his features, because I also took a photo of him. (I'll save that for my next stories) This demon communicates with me by electronic devices or appliances I figured. But it's a demon! If he wanted to show himself fully, then he would off. (At least in my head) I never been possessed by him or tortured, but it still lingers in the house. I did a few prayers in the night, but I think it left for now. It will be back, every Halloween he's always back. I don't know what this being might be. It could be a ghost or a demon, but whatever it is its evil. I have to describe the pictures for the next time. I can't really post it on here, because my phone sucks. I have to buy a new one, for now I'm saving it for reference. I hope you guys enjoyed this story.

Unlike my other stories, this one I think people can relate most to. You can try to debate this or help me. But, I don't recommend taking pictures or record experiences, because it may provoke a spirit. Only, for the diehard ghost hunter. I am going to try a sΓ©ance soon, but I'm going to regret it later on. That will be my last update. My next update is the photo. It's hard for you readers to believe, but use your imagination and I'll get a real camera, so I can show you readers pictures someday!

Other hauntings by bldfalcon

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bldfalcon, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ffstruthpleaseffs (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-08)
Hi, does anybody still log into this site? Where's this picture of this "demon"?: (
Just seems strange that people claim to see ghosts but don't log in / post for years lol.
Not saying you don't see ghosts or anything as i've heard a voice I cannot explain.
jblaster77 (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-10)
as you can read in my story I get that feeling at my dads in my room. It is heavy 😠 😨 πŸ˜•
Numerati (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-16)
Oh, you've got to tell what it said while it was hissing... Its so not done!
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-29)
lol maybe! But it might freak you guys out. Anyways, it's more believable if you guys were recording with me and heard the noises.
OMGITIS (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-22)
Hmm... Intresting. Can You Send Us The Recording Please!? I Will Be Greatful If You Do. 😁 😁 😁
iSpam (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-22)
What did the hissing say? Do tell! You can't just say there was something said and not say it! 😐
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-26)
A person that was born with it first off, but sometimes a people don't know they have them until they encounter something they don't understand. Sometime it could happen to a person that has a tramatic experience in their life or a higher calling.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-21)
Baldfalcon,
I enjoy reading your posts/stories...they are all very entertaining. These powers you have... How does one acquire them?
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-21)
No deaths the house was pretty new, even before my grandparents moved in about over 20 years ago. But maybe the property is! I believe is a demon. I can sense easily if there's a demon watching me from miles away. There's a strange presence to it and everytime you encounter that presence, it feels like pure evil. Is that kind of feeling that attacks you in the deepest parts of your soul and once you know it, it will consume it for what it worth. Ofcourse, I'm kind of melodramatic, but that's how I can describe you to you. And yes, you spelled poltergeist right! Lol How do you like my stories so far?
kaay16 (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-11)
That's pretty freaky! One thing I'd like to know is why are you so sure it's a demon? If it's comunicating through electronics then it deffinitely sounds like a poltergeist (did I spell that right?) I've had a few experiences with them myself, but not to the point of actually seeing one!
I'd love to know what it actually said, even if it is disturbing 😊 do you know of any deaths/disturbances on the property? I would look into that...

Best of luck! ❀

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: