You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: The Bad Man

Real Ghost Stories

The Bad Man

 

I have a story which I am sure will freak you guys out... My little girl is 2. She loves to play and carry on like any normal 2 year old but something happened yesterday evening that made me wonder what she is seeing that I cannot.

I was cooking dinner yesterday evening while my little girl played with her talking Dora doll in the living room. Now when she is awake she insists that all the lights in the house be left on... I didn't really know why but I do now. She came running to me and started crying hysterically saying there was a bad man upstairs and he scared her... Well like any parent would do I went upstairs to check if anyone was after breaking in and found no one. I came back down stairs and told my daughter that no one was up there and it was ok. Half hour later she comes running again crying hysterically saying the bad man was after her and he hurt her... I asked where did he hurt you and she said on her hand, obviously there was nothing there but she was so frightened I had to go back upstairs with her in tow and show her that no one was there and she was safe.

Her bedtime is 7 every night so like usual she got her sippy cup and teddy bear and walked up the stairs got in her bed and went to sleep... Around 2am I woke up to a hard rocking sound coming from my daughter's room and her crying hysterically... I ran in and find my little girl standing up in her bed face soaked in tears and her toy rocking chair rocking like mad... I hauled her up and took her to my aunts to sleep for the night...

The next morning I went back down to my house wondering what the hell happened a few hours earlier and found the rocking chair in the upstairs hall turned towards my daughters room... I don't know what it was or who it is but it definitely freaked me out...

Any suggestions on what to do about this matter... It hasn't happened tonight so far but my ears are opened.

Other hauntings by Ghostgirl24

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ghostgirl24, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Madgurlee (19 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-29)
hi, any update on this story as it really made me worry for your poor baby girl.
MandoSadGirl (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-22)
lol, this story is very scary, 😭 😲 I'm 12, and after school, id tel my friends these stories, and I told them this one and they freaked, if it were me, I would like, call a medium, well I don't know if YOUR scared, but I would be, so I would have a friend or someone with me wile talking t the medium, and try to get the ghost out, or at least to not scare your daughter, I have had some expiriences with ghosts when I was her age, I have seen him when I was 2-3, then when I was 4, and just last year when I was 11, could you ask her what he looks like for me because I think I might have seen him myself, and my brother, he saw him with me too last year, ill tipe up my story as 'stalking ghost' XD
😕 well anyway, I hope all I well
KirkoBezerko (guest)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-10)
sounds like a pissed off spirit to me, worst part is their attracted to negative energy, and it's hard for a baby not to show fear.
Dimber (1 stories) (50 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-10)
Wow, A spirit that can move object and do harm. We'll I heard that a spirit that can move object are pretty strong spirits. Get a preist or whoever that know how to bless the house to bless the house or find a different place. The lord is with you. God bless and stay safe. PS. Don't wait too long to take action.
mrsmla4ever (3 stories) (53 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-10)
Ghostgirl24:

When a spirit becomes violent it is time to take serious action. Like many of the suggestions on here, walk around your home and demand that the spirit leave your child alone. Let the spirit know that you will banish it if it does not stop. If that doesn't work, you need to cleanse your home with sage and salt water.

In the mean time, I would suggest protecting your daughter. While I have not tried this myself, I have heard that imagining or visualizing a strong force field around her can keep out negative energy. An example of this would be visualizing a ball of light around her. It can be any color you want. Also, (while I'm sure you are already doing this), be sure to surround her with love. Love is a very strong emotion and can help drive the negative entity away. I hope this advice helps.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-10)
I don't know about this one. I never dealy with a spirit, that plays around with objects in the house. It must really love that rocking chair though. Throw the rocking chair outm, see what happens after that. If that doesn't work call a preist imediately. They know how to cleanse the house and put that spirit to rest.
Thegrinch17 (guest)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-10)
Sounds like a bad spirit may have attached itself to your child. Take steps to get it out of your home. It probably wouldn't help to move because it would probably just follow you any place you go. Start with having your home blessed then go from there. Best of luck to you! 😁 ❤
lil-katty (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-09)
Im going with ChildOfTheLotus.
Maybe find a new home and live in there, its your choice but your daughter could die of too much fright. So yeah umm I hope you find a way to get rid of the ghost. It scared me too. I'm afraid of putting my foot on the floor now because I'm scared she'll pop out from under my bed. Ahhhh Something just touched my foot 😨 Ohhh My sister was trying to scare me. What a meannyyy! Good luck! Tell your daughter I said hi! Lol Jokes! Well only if you want to! Kay I'm just going to stop, Byeeee
LordOfDarkeningShadows (4 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-09)
wow, that sent a shiver through my entire body
Maybe you should find out if any previous male residents ever committed violent crimes against children or something. That would explain your daughters use of the phrase "bad man" and the fact she said he was after her and hurt her
indig0c0gnito (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-08)
I've had experiences with my child, just like to yours, and I agree with these other posts. This is not a benign haunting, there seems to be an agenda going on here, & your little girl was just the first to spot it... Like a canary in a coal mine.
Get a history of your place, the surroundings, etc. & definately get a blessing, or sage, or whatever you believe in, done to your home. Believe in your child, she has no reason to make up these things... ❤
shadow_witch (65 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-08)
The best thing to do right now, is BELIEVE what your daughter is telling you. I was tormented by "ghosts," "spirits" or maybe even demons as a child. At one house in particular, it was much, much worse and I was convinced that something was trying to get me. What made it worse, was that my step-father thought it was nonsense, and my mother went along with him, just to keep the peace. But something obviously convinced them before it was over, because I remember we moved out in the middle of the night on a very rainy summer evening. But by then, I had developed a very serious ulcer, and suffered from sleep deprivation from lying awake every night, worried about "the bad man in the closet" coming to get me. Even if there's nothing to it, it's very real to your daughter. So keep her close. Maybe even let her sleep with you for a while, until you find out what's disturbing her. And if I were you, I'd have the house blessed just to be safe. It can't hurt right? 😊 Good luck to you. I hope this is resolved soon and you can have some peace in your home again. God bless you! ❤
ChildOfTheLotus (10 stories) (133 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-08)
Wow! If the spirit is intentionally scaring or harming your daughter, you need to get it out of your home. She can't handle doing that herself, but I'm sure that this spirit is no good (ones that intentionally harm children never are).

Next time it scares her, firmly telling it to either stop it right now or get out of the house and don't come back. Do this with your daughter present, so that she knows you are there to help her. Sometimes it's that easy. But if the spirit of the bad man doesn't go away, try saging your house, or even have it blessed if you'd like.
KittyKatPop (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-08)
I know this comment will not help at all... But its a really freaky story and I feel sorry for your little girl 😨
Im not sure what you should do, but after reading other comments, I would suggest going around your house or something and telling the spirit to leave as it is scaring your little girl.
Haha I'm probably not making sense;)
Good luck
Xx

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: