You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Believable

Real Ghost Stories

Believable

 

My mum had a car accident when she was pregnant with me. She had no idea that she was pregnant and that day she went home to the poltergeist, he was a boy and he died in the chimney (mum researched deaths in the flat). She had just had bath to calm down as she almost died and found out she was pregnant with me.

She was about to get out when all the hairs on the back of her body went up but she felt like she was on fire. She knew exactly what was happening and sat on the floor and asked the boy to move she said a sad depressed emotion went through her body, which made her angry and she got to the point where she walked through this spirit. She felt terrible she started crying.

When I was born mum took me home and the spirit was very protective. There was one person in particular that the boy didn't like, the guys name was Jeff and he told my mum he heard a boy laughing in the night and he felt as though he was being kicked.

My mum got very protective over the way Jeff was around me and she got to the point she didn't want him to come over anymore. As she had terrible dreams about things he did to children and she saw the spirit in her dream. She said it was as though it was a sign.

Mum thinks that me and this spirit had a bond as mum found me wide awake staring at things, as though they were moving and I would always smile and it was as though I felt safe. At the age of four apparently I saw Jeff when I was with my mum and started screaming. My mum to this day doesn't know what happened but she said the boy kept me safe from him as she explained her dream.

The most interesting thing about it was I started walking at 6 months and was talking at the age of 1 year and my first word was Michael. I still have dreams about this person/spirit but because I was so young I can't remember.

My mum thinks her experience has something to do with what I see dream and why I can predict things that happen. That it opened my mind up to a different realm.

Does anyone else have any views or experiences similar?

Other hauntings by carys

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, carys, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

carys (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-12)
yes Micheal was the spirit and Jeff was my mums friend... Sorry you don't undertsand that is the way I wright
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-11)
Hanbobs I thought that too!
I think its the spirits name... You two did seem to have a bond!

Im glad he was there to protect you aswell that could have ended horribly 😨

Really good story!

xXelliemayXx ❤
Hanbobs (20 stories) (119 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-11)
Jeff was the man the spirit didn't like - Carys mums friend who she stopped from coming round to the house... Michael (I think) was just Carys 1st word as a baby, maybe it was the spirits name? This is how I read it anyway! 😁
Interesting story...
Hanbobs x
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-10)
this story moved so fast. Whats the sprits name again and whose Michael and Jeff. I'm so confused!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: