You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Succubus Like Experience It Seems

Real Ghost Stories

Succubus Like Experience It Seems

 

Very interesting stories I've read here, and I've oddly had a few strange things happen that I've always attributed to dreaming but makes me wonder now how can so many people share so similar experiences and there not be some sort of truth to it? I tend to be a skeptic by nature, and generally think my negative energy towards spirits and ghosts keep them from materializing however over the years random experiences like this make me wonder if its a dream or not?

Anyhow I sought out this site to look up my dream/encounter with a succubus (I'm male) to see if others have this type of thing happen... Sure enough it looks like.

Well, this isn't the first time I could recall having an experience but since they aren't so memorable that I could describe I'll just describe the one I had yesterday night.

At about 2:30am I was just falling asleep, it normally takes me a while at times to fall to sleep but yesterday night I fell asleep fairly quickly. What seemed to be a few hours into my sleep I woke up to something caressing the back of my head/neck. I normally sleep either on my stomach or back but I felt like something was propping me up so that I was sleeping on my side - which never happens because I generally feel uncomfortable on my side. But oddly, I was incredibly comfortable; in fact it felt like my back was being well supported so that I could lean back but still sleeping on my side, basically like spooning. When I woke up to it, I found myself saying something like 'forever baby'...my guess it was a semi-conscious response to a question. As I responded I was semi-awake, I was lying on my side and reached for what I thought was a hand caressing my ear. As I reached to grab it and prop myself on my back, basically to look over my should to see what it was, I was surprisingly searching for a face which at initial view was just a dark area with the outlines of a face, then for whatever reason as it dematerialized (disappeared) it made a dark silhouette that registered in my mind for only a split second before it was totally gone, at which point I was totally awake.

The whole idea that this isn't something more than a figment of my mind still weighs on me, but I've had similar experiences for the past 10 years of my life. It's odd I know and probably just our mind that plays tricks on us. On the other hand, it's possible there is some energy that is behind it that we cannot yet understand.

Over the years I've tried to be a bit aggressive with these occurrences to the point where I don't really experience the sleep paralysis like when I did when these things first started.

The first time this happened to me, I was shocked with sleep paralysis, it was a sensual feeling like someone hugging me and I took it as the presence of my grandfather who had passed as a way to show I was still being cared for in the afterlife. However over the years I've had experiences that lead me to think possibly there are separate entities that have come to me... I don't know just some random thoughts I have on that. As the experiences occurred, I taught myself to break from the sleep paralysis by getting myself to flex my big toe, and then work up rest of my feet and legs, that then get the rest of my body up and going. More recently not experienced the sleep paralysis so in essence feel more in control of these types of experiences.

What I didn't like were experiences where I felt being taken advantage of, so what I've come to learn is that if these entities do exist, they DO NOT want to be dominated. If I let my mind fantasize a little bit here, perhaps the sleep paralysis is a means of control, and when that control is lost, the entity loses ability over the situation and fears it. I think it might be something to think about... When I felt an advance that I did not welcome, I made it a point to switch the roles, to get myself to the point of overtaking the entity and making myself the dominant sexual being rather than the submitter, it's worked terribly well... Sadly some experiences I've wanted to last but unfortunately the entity was not so agreeable.

Anyhow these thoughts will seem fantastical to lots but for what it's worth, it's something to occupy the mind and consider the possibilities of.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Tgunn, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-11)
I believe that many people have been fed with lies about sleep paralysis. They don't understand that sleep paralysis could be one of the methods use to attack a victim of demons.
Most people that report having sleep paralysis in a demonic attack will also mention a lot of other attributes happening at the time such as the feeling of dread.
There are some people such as myself that wake up and nothing feeling anything but being paralyzed.
Also how do we not know that besides sleep paralysis can be a natural process, if demons use that point in time to attack because of that vulnerability that we have.
This succubus doesn't seem to be violent in nature. It must be because you learn to take control. I myself have learn how to push myself out of sleep paralysis, and demons hate that. I know that each of my sleep paralysis episodes are accompanied by shadows, strange touchy feelings, indescribable sounds from unknown sources (even with a live person around whom cannot hear it). From my own experience and others that I know, continued relationships with lust demons will have long suffering consequences that will take your life turning in many bad ways no matter how many "good" things there are.
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-11)
I too agree with Pjod,
Alot of people just say straight away without even thinking it could be sleep paraly...
Its good that your mind is open to all options... Which I think. Is very positive of you!

xXelliemayXx ❤
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-10)
Tgunn--I agree with Pjod on every point. Our brains use every method and metaphor while processing our daily input (plus on-going backlog). It usually draws a dream explanation for the big issues, even including that door slamming or outside noise--any stimulus that may or may not wake us up. Plenty of times I've awakened to pleasurable or displeasurable dreams with images still in my mind's eye as though there in the room with me.
While some reporters tell convincing tales of their sex demons or dream partners, there seem to be swarms of them hitting global beds. Makes one wonder if the end of the world isn't approaching after all, the theory being that the Blighted One is sending out all troops to claim as many souls as possible before a Final Confrontation.
Many an authentic visitation creeps along our skin, whether we're awake or not, and without question our minds have a connection with all sorts of other dimensions. It's my viewpoint that our rational and poetic human mechanisms are the first to examine. Dream lovers are legendary and rich in written and literary tradition if you'd like to pursue past experiences and theories.
Good vibes your way...
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-10)
interesting, and very well thought out. Instead of assuming the worst, you keep an open mind that it may be nothing paranormal.
I see many folks jumping the gun when it comes to sleep paraly. Good on you, and goodluck in the future.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: