You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Theres A Girl In Our Hotel

Real Ghost Stories

Theres A Girl In Our Hotel

 

I went on a trip to Disneyland, Anaheim (LA) last year with my boyfriend and his family. I'm sorry that I don't remember which hotel I stayed in and what room number it was. I remember it being on the first floor and it was one of those cheap scary looking hotels (the ones you see in the movies where people often get murdered). I shared my room with my boyfriend and his 4 year old son. On the side of the door was another room and that's where his mother, brother, and sister slept.

The first night, his mom moved around the furniture in our room and moved our couch into her room as if the fridge in her room wasn't enough. Both rooms had two beds. Later that night I decided to sleep in my own bed while my boyfriend slept in the other bed with his son. I didn't know why but I did. At around 3 AM when everyone else was sound asleep, I was awoken by a strange and creepy sound. Till this day I still can't explain the sound I heard but it sounded like a women or girl laughing evilish, crying and moaning all together at once (almost sounded like ET from that alien movie). The noise was loud and it came from directly in front of my bed in the middle of our room and it faded. My boyfriend moved a little in his sleep and his son was still asleep so I knew the noise didn't come from them. I got up to use the bathroom. I sat directly on the floor where the noise was to get earplugs from my purse and fell back asleep in my bed.

The next night my boyfriend told me he heard the noise that night too and his brother kept hearing the bathroom door unlock and lock and open through out the night. Me and my boyfriend and his son slept together in the same bed I slept in the first night. Early morning around 5 or 6 I woke up to the bed shaking left and right. It literally lifted off the floor. I was so scared that I clung to my boyfriend and tried to go to sleep. I don't know why I didn't wake my boyfriend but I finally fell asleep. No one believes that the bed shook. I will never go back.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, luv2luvu137, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Miss_Cannabis (20 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-12)
holy shiat. That's scary as hell. I wish you knew which hotel it was!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: