You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Something Is Following My Mom And Is In My Room

Real Ghost Stories

Something Is Following My Mom And Is In My Room

 

First of all I'm a big fan of this site. I've never really had a real paranormal experience until a couple of days ago. This also includes some of my moms' experience that she is currently going through.

The layout of my room is very simple, you go through the door and my bed is set against the wall that is in front when you enter my room. In front of my bed there is a desk that I have my TV and PS3 sitting on and then after that there's a wall. Passed the wall there is the bathroom that me and my brother share because the bathroom is in between two rooms. Beside the bathroom door is my closet. Next to my bed is a small table that my lamps sits on and all my electronics like IPhone and remote controls. Behind the table is a window where you can see directly outside. When you look to the left of my room when you enter you see a chair then a couple feet beside the chair there is my closet door. My closet door is not a simple door, it is one of those doors that you pull on and the door folds if you know what I mean.

Well my first experience was three days ago when I was asleep. I don't know what triggered me to wake up but I just woke up in the middle of the night. I looked directly to my open closet for no apparent reason and saw the outline of a man. He was darker than the inside of my closet so I was able to distinguish his outline and figure. I shrugged it off thinking it was just my eyes playing tricks on me since it was dark. The next night I wake up suddenly and in the chair I saw a little girl in a white gown with long hair sitting down looking at me. At first I thought it was my white towel that was on the chair but then I remembered it was in the bathroom. I got a little bit scared but I just turned around and went back to sleep.

My mom has recently visited PetSmart and every time she goes the cats hiss at her and they arch their back like they do in the cartoons. This is weird because that has never happened to her and she is the kind that loves animals. My mom also told me that when she is home alone she always hears something bang in the kitchen or in my room which has never happened before.

Just today my mom was talking to my grandfather who lives in Mexico over the phone. My grandpa is really spiritual and believes in the paranormal. For most of you that don't know, Mexico has a lot of paranormal activity and there is a lot of evidence of witches, elves, fairies, UFO's and all that kind of stuff. Well my grandpa also has a medium or a physic that he goes to when he feels something is not right. He had just gone to her a couple of days ago and learned that my mom had some kind of entity following her 24/7. He says that the medium told him that this entity has been following her for a long time and that it is trying to posses my mom. But the reason that he hasn't done it yet is because my mom is a really busy person and that the only they can posses a person is when they are relaxed and my mom never gets to relax. The weird thing is that this medium lives in Mexico and does not know my mom nor does my mom know her. Something else that is weird is that medium also told my grandpa that it was a man that is following my mom, could the figure I saw in my room be the same thing?

Can you guys please give me some advice on how to get rid of this entity?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Stonewall, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Stonewall (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-18)
Again thanks for all the opinions but Physicics from Medico are usually old and have many years of experience they have true gifts that some of us cannot explain for I have witnessed them. But we do go to church every sunday, we are catholic and we believe in God and Jesus. But my mom had recently taken a picture with her camera at night when we were all asleep besides her. She took a picture of the wall beside her bed that has a windo with blinds on it and part of the wall to the left. Well in the picture you can clearly see an image of a face that is looking straight at the camera and in another picture she took you can see an orb floating by the door. The face seems to be of that of a man. The cleansing we did did not get ri of the spirit. The physcic said that if my mom does not do anything about this entity that the entity could cause her to become ill if the stomach in which she would need medical attention. The medium did not say anything about the spirit or who he was because there was another man that knew how to handle these kinds of situations. When we called the man all he told us to do was to get some stuff like holly water and all that kind of stuff and wait for his next call. He also mentioned a lot of vitamins not sure why tho...
greenpondmike (1 stories) (82 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-17)
Hello Stonewall,I've read several opinions here and I figured that I'd offer mine. What I've got to say probably won't mean much to you unless you believe that the BIBLE is the written word of GOD and there is none other.Also,it would help if you believe that JESUS is who HE says that HE is. If you believe these two things you have a platform for me to reason with even if you havn't become a CHRISTian yet. Getting rid of evil spirits through JESUS CHRIST works and the evil spirit will leave even though it doesn't want to. Other ways work because they are allowed to work by the demon who wants to leave that way to give credibility to the method. The devil wants to take as many people to hell with him as he can--he is the great deceiver. He pulls this shuck-and-jive so people will believe that if a certain religion is good enough to get rid of a demon, it is good enough to get them to heaven. JESUS didn't say that there were many ways to heaven but HE did say that the way to death (the second death) was broad. JESUS also said that the way to heaven was strait and narrow and that few people find it. JESUS said "I AM THE WAY, THE TRUITH AND THE LIFE AND NOBODY COMES TO THE FATHER BUT BY ME".That tells me that SALVATION IS IN FAITH IN CHRIST ALONE and the devil wants everyone to miss that--even to the point of causing us to to have faith in ourselves. If it's not faith in CHRIST alone, then it's not faith in CHRIST alone. JESUS + nothing else=a home in heaven.
LaceyWacey (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-14)
you could have your home blessed, but I am
Very skeptical of this "physichic". 😐
ChildOfTheLotus (10 stories) (133 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-13)
Good point, jazzeyjay. This psychic could very-well just be yanking your grandpa, and scaring both you and your mother. Keep an eye open to be safe, but the worry is probably not doing good for you.
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-13)
Stonewall: First of all, you have to really be careful with these so called psychics. If this person has this gift as they say they do., what other information did they give your grandfather about the spirit that's haunting your mother? If she could see this spirit, did she try to describe him or give a name or say if your mother knew this spirit at one time or in another life? I would try to find out some more information and take these other people's advise and get some help.

Bless you all!
ChildOfTheLotus (10 stories) (133 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-13)
Absolutely not. But it IS crazy-talk to tell someone that in order to rid themselves of demonic/negative presences, becoming a Christian is the answer. It may be your answer, but it doesn't mean it's the only or best way. That's for individuals to decide.

But being Christian doesn't automatically save you. There are many cultures all over this world that find themselves "demon-free" of their own different faiths.

I'm not saying that being Christian is crazy.
I'm saying that becoming a Christian to rid yourself of an external struggle is crazy.
robertar (223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-13)
stonewall, when you say that you have been visiting a church, does that mean that your mother beleives that Jesus is who the bible says?
robertar (223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-13)
why is it crazy to talk of becoming a christian? I can't help to think that people would yell and scream if I were to say it is crazy talk to consider whatever religion you offered.

Is there something wrong with trusting in jesus christ?
GhostHuntSA (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-13)
This is very interesting. Different believes have different ways of getting rid of dark entities or doing house cleansing.

There is no prescribed way.

There might be some past unresolved issues surrounding your mother. People she encountered, things she did. Stuff of that nature. Some people are more prone to entities latching onto them then others. NO SPECIFIC REASON has ever been given for this.
Do a house cleansing (or any version there of according to your faith).

As for the little girl she just might be residual.

As far as I can tell no harm has come to you or your mother thus far. They might have also shown themselves for a complete different reason than you think.
ChildOfTheLotus (10 stories) (133 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-13)
Very strange that a human spirit would want to feed off of a living human. I'm not sure how they can do that besides just making the living human ill or miserable. I can't imagine what the spirit feels it would gain from this.

Keep doing what you're doing, and see if after having the house cleansed, the medium thinks the spirit is still in the house or around your mother. If she's okay with the idea of it, make her a charm or amulet to wear around her neck. The internet is full of directions on different and easy ones you can make.
Stonewall (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-13)
Thanks for the comments. But the problem is that its not a demon its some kind of evil spirit that supposedly wants to feed off of her "light". I'm not really sure what the medium meant by that but she also said that this entity is tired of waiting and its getting ready to cause damage. But we are going to church every sunday, praying in the morning and afternoons and we've blessed the house.
ChildOfTheLotus (10 stories) (133 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-13)
You DON'T have to become Christian (if you already aren't one), Stonewall. That's crazy-talk. Cultures all over the world have their own ways of ridding themselves of demonic presence and other negative entities.

Many people choose to go to an expert to remove the entity from their homes. Psychics, priests, shamans, etc have been working for plenty of years doing these things.

You can also have your mother take precautions against oppressive entities. Demons cannot just simply possess a person because they feel like. Is she depressed? Or ill? They tend to go for people like that, sick people or those suffering with depression. It's done like this because their minds are easy to take over in their weakened state. They look for people that are easily influenced. If your mother is a strong-minded woman, tell her to really focus on that, and the positive things in her life.

If she is religious, tell her to pray or study what her specific faith does in these situations. If she has a religious leader, ask her to seek his/her council for help.

Also, I have heard that it helps to burn sage all around the inside of your home. Demons supposedly do not like the smell. After the burning is done, open all of the doors and windows in your home. It let's them escape your house. After closing the windows and doors, spray salt-water throughout your home, especially around entry ways (like the front door, or windows that are often open).
brenttan (64 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-13)
Become a Christian if you are not already one, and get your church to pray for your family, mum and yourself. By taking the name of Jesus and commanding the spirit/s to leave in Jesus' name. With faith and a prayerful, Bible reading life this can be done by ordinary Christians. Combined prayers of christians gathered together in unison "casting the spirit/s out in Jesus' mighty name" will do the job surely. Know that when you are a christian HIs blood and death on the Cross protects you against all evil spirits. Know that you are a child of God, and exercise your authority in Jesus' name! Say with faith (if you are a born again Christian) " I command you, evil spirits, in the name of my Master Jesus
Christ to leave this house and my Mother. I bind you and cast you out Satan! In the holy mighty name of Jesus Christ!" When you have received Jesus into your life, the Holy Spirit dwells withing you with the power that is greater than the powers of evil. Go and find support in a good church, and have Bible for daily study and prayerful reading. Pray daily at least twice a day, on awaking and before bedtime.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: